All Comments on 'Wedding Cougar'

by universityafterdark

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent! Got me hard in a minute! Love the cougars. Had mine years ago. Keep it up, keep us hard!9

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Quickie

Great story, but it neeeds a little more build-up in the roDE43om and more detail after. If there is a chapter 2 itmight beinteresting if they got together again and she continued his education

billytimebillytimeover 12 years ago
wow

That was hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the Cougars

Just like someone else said, Love the Cougars!! I too had mine a few years ago and I miss her!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I am 48,i went to a wedding where i was asked to dance by a young guy who looked about 25.His body felt hard against me and at the end of the second dance,he said to me my room is 31,i said nothing and walked away.He didnt come near me for the rest of the night,but my pussy got wet thinking about him.I went to my room,my fingers went to my pussy as i thought about him,what a nerve,thinking i would be interested.I caught the lift and found myself knocking on room 31,come in i heard,i opened the door,all the lights were out.I took 2 steps,a hand touched my legs,moving upwards until my pantyhosed pussy was being touched.The zipper of my dress was being undone,my bra removed,hands massaging,squeezing,assaulting my breasts,my nipples pinched.I moaned,hands removing my pantyhose,my panties,one hand back on my breast,the other,a finger pushing into my pussy from behind.Pushing me forward,to the bed,bending me forward,his cock in one long push sliding into my pussy,i unahamedly orgasmed,so hard,so long as he fucked me,deep,i orgasmed again,so hard,faster now,another orgasm as he held me and emptied his cumm into me,pumping me,oh fuck,dont stop as i stood with my legs wide apart.My legs felt weak as he moved back,i felt his cumm move down the inside of my leg.I reached for my panties and pantyhose and the only thing he said all night was no,they are mine.I walked out,back to my room,undressed,but i couldnt help it,my hand went to my just fucked pussy and i orgasmed again.Great wedding.

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
God bless these woman who still want to leave memories behind

I worked next to such a woman on a production bench. She told me many stories of her one night stands. These ladies have many many encounters.she was 38 when I was 18. She really loved her magic powers.Her stories as she sat next to me-once my dick inside my jeans reached all the way to the top of my knee. I showed her,and she dropped something so that she could come round and caress it. This story could have been one of hers easily.

LadiesAreFirstLadiesAreFirstover 2 years ago

Short, sweet and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I am going to cum"

"I will look down the hall..."

Who says things in full, it's "I'm" or "I'll"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous