All Comments on 'Aunt Ellen Ch. 4'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
David48David48over 18 years ago
Love the double story/double author

Same author? Just too fucking HOT! Well...not too. Sexy as hell. Nice series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
whooooo!

man - there should be a 10 on the rating scale for stories like your's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and well written too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a score of 15

I will give Matt a 8 Ellen a 10 kathy a 10 that was incredible Alex

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Her tits were like "pebbles" ....

and they both like pricks better. I like the images, but tits must have other comparisons - I don't like to chew on pebbles. And, after reading 9 chapters into this drama, I'm not so sure that the girls like pricks better. Maybe the previous comment was correct with the girls getting 10's and the prick carrier only an 8. Now that we've had most of the available combinations, what's next for the group? It is not labeled incest/taboo, so maybe there will be an addition? Well, why speculate? Let's be off to find out. Thanks to our author for a hot series.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
This just gets better and better !

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1360 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES