All Comments on 'Mine! Ch. 04'

by ChynaMarie

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
creepyrjcreepyrjover 12 years ago

short but sweet. keep it up girl!

keikei2keikei2over 12 years ago
VERY SHORT

It was very short but was a good chapter... Blake needs to get his stuff together so that he can work on his relationship with Bailey

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very, very short

honestly, this is more painful than the wait. I would have preffered that you made us wait longer nad gave as something longer when you did finally update. This just added to the anticipations and thus, pain!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you said this was going to b short

but damm u need to speed up the pace for real thought tyme

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Maybe she does not want to know...

But I do! Who is the wife? Do they have kids?

Was the marriage arrainged? Is she a mafia princess too? I do not mind short chapters as long as they are posted daily:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
INTENSE!!

LOL! The violence that you are writing this with - I love it! I love all the bolded and underlined words. It's so passionate. Even the shortness of the chapters adds to it in my view. It's like they're all screaming at once - you can almost hear the blood pumping through their veins. Keep it up, just as you were ;)

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Darling stop teasing us

Bailey needs to grow up and stop acting like a petulant twit!!!! Blake is NOT a cro-magnon man and needs to come into the 21st century. What the hell????!!.

She has a lot of power at her disposal, she needs to use it.... NOT whimp out. Damn!!!! They both want each other, but seem clueless as to how to achieve the dream. Since he thinks he owns that pussy she needs to show him what's involved with keeping it. She has the owner operating manual not him. All she has to do is the "Eve" thing using a cherry this time!!!!!

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago

WOW!!!! really!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes!

I soooo agree wit Alpha_Marm. I cant stand wen women just sit there nd lt men b so controlin nd dominant ova dem nd dnt do nothin bt whine about it bcuz dey n luv wit dem nd "oh so cunfused" let bailey cuss his ass out one gud time or let her find a man equally or more powerful to tame blake bt dnt lt her sit dere wit dat attitude nd she actin like he has 2 control her whole world.

Ps. Sry if it seems like im tryna control ur stry.

BrownsugargoddessBrownsugargoddessover 12 years ago

Awesome cant wait for the next part...thanks for continuing this story ive kept my eye on it for sometime :)

canndcanndover 12 years ago

there is that small part of all of us that like that alpha male, but blake is acting like a child at this point. he wants his toy, doesn't want to share, but wants to put it on a shelf while he plays with the other ones he has. Time for her to stop fighting with him, which is just proof she isn't ready to cut him out of her life (at least she admitted it at the end).

I am frustrated b/c I don't see why they don't have an adult conversation. While they are both clearly passionate people, I don't see why she doesn't try to calmly explain to him what has hurt her and why. Tell him she can't be with him if he can't be monogamous and faithful. And why would she not want to know the story behind his marriage? I'd want the dirt from Michael even if I wouldn't admit it to Blake. She did the right thing moving away but she has to try to talk things out and get him out of her system, even if it means letting him dig his own grave and show her all his true colors. I'm tired of the tantrums in the story and no real progress. She runs off and gets mad and he follows, repeat.... Please take us to the next step with these two. I agree that there is a lot of passion conveyed and keep that up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!

Please update a.s.a.p!! Love the series, wanting more ;)

LADYBOSSsmeLADYBOSSsmeover 12 years ago
Lameee

This is so lammmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

zuiizuiiabout 12 years ago
loving it so far

just wish it was longer, i can't get enough!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 12 years ago

I am loving this story but why are all of the chapters so short. Just when you get into the story it ends. Me likey!!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I have massive chick Chubb for Michael...Love him

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
i agree

I really like mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You my dear are the queen of run on sentencing

Please edit all grammatical errors and use proper sentence structure. The story would read so much better. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

Love the story so far. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mine! Ch. 03 Previous Part
Mine Series Info