All Comments on 'The Experiment'

by hollandguy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue

Please continue the story, I think that you can come up with several areas to make it interesting..

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Fucking is a good exercise too

Perhaps he could give his wife a suggestion that she should fuck him a lot to lose weight along with her regular exercise.

His wife's sister may get to like the taste of pussy and want to eat her sister out a lot.

Thanks for the read.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 11 years ago
Nice story, and nice use of a simple premise.

But you left an editing error in there that may just become my new favorite phrase:

"I have had many time jacking sessions off while thinking of her."

Heh-heh. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Try a twist...

Now that he's finished that session he goes into the kitchen but overhears his wife and her sister talking. The sister's saying thank you to the wife and then asks, "How did you know he would try to do that to me?" The wife responds, "He's been wanting to fuck you for years.... Have fun tomorrow!"

hornacekhornacekover 11 years ago

Don't follow Anonymous' advice (Try a twist) to have it so that the hypnosis didn't work and the women were just acting. That is such a cliche, and defeats the purpose of this story being in the Mind Control section. Keep going as you are and the story will be fine.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Decent treatment of a tried and true premise

I was kind of hoping that while he had Erin under, and suggested that she do Danielle, that even hypnotized she says, " Eeew. She's too fat. Maybe if she got back in shape."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just a word.

I try to not be too critical of other people's work, but to encourage them. This is a constructive intent and should be taken that way. Anyone who is experiencing sex between his wife and sister-in-law should not take 30 minutes to orgasm. That is a bit of a stretch, akin to the 9-incher. More realism in the experience makes a more believable story in the long run. Great job overall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous