All Comments on 'Nothing Beats a Mom's Love'

by kitten1964

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Awesome

Hopefully you can stretch out the next chapter with him marring his mom in Vegas and them having a life together. Incest romance is the best. Awesome story so far.

MarijkeMarijkeover 12 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed your story but feel you could have done so much more. It left me hanging...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TO BEAT OR NOT TO BEAT

buts thats not love. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Mom, look at what your baby boy has for you," he purred, showing his mother his big stiff prick.

How come ladies write the best stories of hot motherfucking? The line I quote in the title is so beautifully raw it's practically enough to make a normal healthy boy jizz in his pants. Kitten brilliantly captures the lust and love of a mother opening up her twat for her cherished son and the inexpressible joy of a son sliding his stiff young dick up his beloved mother's twat. When the boy blows his hot young balls up his mother's mommy-cunt---his own birth canal!---it's one of the most precious moments life has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lovely

so hot would like to fuck my own mom like this..... Ajay

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The characters need a little more information to flesh out the story

Even though it is a short story, I enjoyed the read. I like the fact that he got out of a loveless marriage and found love and sex with his mom, but I think it could have had a little more information of what went wrong with his marriage.

Did he catch his wife cheating on him, and then she threw him out?

Were the kids his, or did he marry a woman that had kids of her own?

I think the author could have made the character a lot more beat down, his man hood shattered, and his life more in the toilet, and that would have made what he found with his mom even more rewarding to him.

thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh god!

Please, I'm begging you please do more chapters on this story.

dbroseleydbroseleyover 12 years ago

Enjoy this story, keep it alive and do another chapter to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
For a short story

It was hot! Amazing for most don't pull it off with using so little words. Good work.

Would love to know if that was a true story or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pure heat!

Not wordy, I like that. Some people think they're writing War and Peace. Keep it up. I plan to read your other stuff. My older was an Aunt, still get hard thinking about her. Thanks for bringing back memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
x_justbaitingtheline_x

cuckboy.

tamil45tamil45over 12 years ago
after long time

after a long time i found in literotica an excellent story thogh short,very short

i request the author to write a sequel

thanks

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 12 years ago

I love the stories where the mother is seduced or "forced" by the son. i think that helps relieve a mother's guilt and regret afterward (there will always be some guilt). She says no but her body screams YES! Besides, no other woman is ever good enough for her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nothing beats a mom's love...

and nothing beats a mother's mommy-hole for a good hot fuck. That's what Craig found out in this terrific story of fierce and happy motherfucking. There's something sublime about a boy sticking his big prick up his own mother's cunt, tearing it up and down and side to side, finally blissfully blowing his young balls up the same cunt he came out of as a little baby. Mom cums like crazy as her darling baby boy plunders her mommy-twat and shoots her a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen. Nothing beats a mom's love for her boy's big young prick and a boy's love for his mom's delectable coochie.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
nice hot story

loved reading about them fucking-so hot-nicely written too-thanks

live4thebjlive4thebjover 7 years ago
Awesome

Reminds me of this mother that I was fucking for awhile and one day she comes to pick me up and to take me to this dinner and before she got there I got so horny and wanted her right then and there. As soon as she walked through the door I grabbed her before she could finish what she was going to say pushed her against the wall and kissed her while taking her clothes off. What started as fucking turned into a heated making love session. I miss that mom. *****

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

Wonderful story. Would like this to become a serries. It is always enjoyable when mature incestuous lovers can readily accept the other as equals, in all ways, without self-loathing, guilt, self-recrimination, or self-doubt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous