All Comments on 'Beauty and the Bus!'

by winepleasures

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A lovely tale

Thank you

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 12 years ago
liked it

liked ur story, i have had the same thoughts of doing this in real life but never had the guts, but i have rubbed my self while looking at a girl/lady on the bus, in and around the city of Perth Western Australia...

hope u have more 2 cum

winepleasureswinepleasuresover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I appreciate your comments. It's my first story published and it's brief, but I thought it might a good starting point. Hopefully more coming!

Goodgirl4himGoodgirl4himover 12 years ago
electric!

I love this! Growing up in a large city this is probably more common than you think. Congratulations on your first submission! Looking forward to many more.

winepleasureswinepleasuresover 12 years agoAuthor
thank you goodgirl!

I'm glad you liked. Maybe I need to ditch the car and ride more buses in big cities?

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Yes,

agree, great short story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5*s

winepleasureswinepleasuresover 12 years agoAuthor
Dmitry...

Thank you for the 5 stars! More to come hopefully!

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
Great short story

I've never, ever seen such a short story be so good. It was short and realistic and not the usual over the top hard core crap you see on this site. Also, im glad to see a brunette, i've gotten tired of the typical blond girl. Brunette are so much cutter and sexier than blonds in my opinion.

I got a great hard on reading this story. Thank you for this story please write more.

winepleasureswinepleasuresover 12 years agoAuthor
thank you abc

I appreciate your comments very much, I will try to write another when time permits! I'm glad it worked for you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect!

Her mouthing 'cum for me' and then licking her fingers clean took ME over the top too - need to ride more buses I suspect. Good job - literate and HOT - thanks!

winepleasureswinepleasuresover 12 years agoAuthor
thank you anonymous!

I'm glad the story worked for you! I hope to have more in the near future. And thank you for noticing literacy, it's one of my peevs. :)

txboyalonetxboyaloneover 12 years ago
What a ride

Very nice story, clean but also dirty. Thanks for sharing.

winepleasureswinepleasuresover 12 years agoAuthor
exactly...thank you!

Not a smutty story (nothing wrong with those btw), but a little more erotic and sensual...that's the point. Glad you got that and enjoyed it!

Heidi123Heidi123over 11 years ago

Excellent visuals for our mind's eye! Very sensual and enjoyable...thanks for sharing. Please continue to write...:)

BongoGalBongoGalover 9 years ago

The bad writing kept it from being a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous