All Comments on 'Rachel'

by JackLydon

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Appreciated

Welcome to literotica. an appreciated story you write about but need more description. you can continue this, there r a good plot for part 2. like this concept very much. keep writing mom son story. in the next part son should take more advantage on his mother and tortured her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Long overdue

Every widowed mother should receive such attention and learn obedience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good start

Could go somewhere, what you have so far is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Pretty good start. It would be nice to read a story like this where the dominant didn't feel the need to share his sub, especially if the woman is his wife or a blood relative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start

This has the potential to develop well. Lets just hope he can keep her all to himself.Many writers wast an otherwise good story by bringing in other sexual partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
totally

i totally agree with the other posts of keeping the family subs all in the family and not sharing. it makes the story more caring and less whorish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A sharing dom is a weak dom. He doesn't trust his abilities or lack of it and try to gain confidence and points with others by sharing. By that he also states that he doesn't have any feelings other than lust towards the sub, and just see her as a convenient pastime.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
I love the story

Not sure if this is true or not but this subject stirs a lot of people. This Son may have lost His father but He is very lucky to have a submissive mother. To all those judgmental "anonymous" people commenting on sharing and being "whorish".... please. It is not true that a Master who shares his possessions doesn't care about them. MAYBE He realizes the NEED the submissive has for humiliation, discipline, and control. And MAYBE He feeds off the envy of His friends or any others who wish they could be so lucky as to have a well trained submissive too. I know it's just a story but stop judging people for their needs based on what you believe is right or wrong. How about just reading the story and giving constructive criticism on story flow, grammar, spelling, etc. Do you buy a book at the store even if you don't like the subject and then write to the author to let them know how they should continue with sequels? I doubt it. This is Literotica, not church.

5 stars.

tobytimtobytimover 12 years ago
crap

This story is utter crap,, no wonder you diddn't write ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great idea, terrible execution

The idea of a son taking over the master's role for a submissive mother who lost her master is a very solid start. While its been done a few times, there is still a lot that can be done with it.

The problem is, however, most people who peruse Incest/Taboo do not read these stories for a few paragraphs on how the son was given the master's role on a silver platter. We want to see how he took it, how he wrestled with his emotions and came to terms with it. How he coerced his mother into submission, or how he took it by force (preferably, for me, through a show of manliness, and not an act of violence).

HamsterHamsterover 12 years ago
Couldn't Suspend My disbelief

D/S is NOT the realm of the 18 year-old. Only with experience and self awareness can a person become an effective Dom. Could not believe that the BOY had even the remotest idea of what his mother was talking about, much less actually begin to play the part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
plagiarism?

I could have SWORN I've read this story on here before WORD for WORD......probably about 2 or 3 yrs though.. Not going to try and find it with as many pages as there are either. But its VERY familiar reading....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I like your story. I'm only giving it a 4 because I'd have to see the continuance to get the full benefit. Don't worry about the adverse comments. Of course this is probably not realistic but it is fun and it is possible. :-) Give us the sequel the sequel.

Easysex

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Not my kind of a story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU NEVER HURT MOM, IN ANY WAY. NO MATTER WHAT, THAT'S OLD SCHOOL............. .. ....... ......LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
New Master

I can't wait to hear more adventures this young master will have with his slave.. outdoors , in public view, vibs, clothing... BDSM fun.. yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why stop there?

Why did you stop? Your style is good, but could use some practice. Please, give us more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hmmm

Ok, but I think there are some things here that are not necessary, and some that are left out. I think something forgotten would be something like a sealed letter with father's will leaving his son as his Mother's Master. She shouldn't have had a choice as his sub, and as her Master it would be his decision who would become her Master upon his death. I think the idea of shareing his mother to be repulsive. Also he should redecorate the basement to look like and be a sex dungeon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good, not great

This is a really good story. But you hint at shareing his Mom with other men. This undermines his authority as her Master. If she is fucking another man, she is impaled on HIS penis and obviously not under the authority of her Son/Master. Inflicting pain, as with skewers and needles or clamps does the same thing. Shows that he needs to inflict pain with foreign objects to satisfy himself or her either. His own manhood and the flat of his hand should be sufficient if he is a real man and a real Dom. Every good son should see to the needs and safety of his mother, especially when she's alone. I don't say that all sons need to Dom their Mothers nor do I say that all good son's should fuck their mothers. These are lifestyle choices and subject to her needs as a Sub and his ability as a Dom. Incest is not for everyone. It is a secret society and some people don't handle keeping secrets well and there are other conflicts that some can't come to terms with. I am my Mother's and Sister's Master. We have the Dom/Sub relationship, which does not necessarily have to be sexual - but ours is, and we have the Mom/Son/Brother/Sister level also. I have dedicated my life to my Mother and Sister. As I see it, a good Master has a huge responsibility to his Sub's happiness, health, and reputation. This is a good story that could have been better. I would never sublet my subs to another penis. He would weaken my authority with his thrusting and pawing of their bodies. Finally, he would dirty their receptacles with his bodily fluids. They're to be pure, clean, and ready for me at all times. They both have enema's every morning, have no hair, (even on their heads, wigs in public) and care for me in every way. In return I give them order from the chaos that would be their lives alone, and rules to abide by. Punishment when they fail and reward when they excel. A Sub's life should be almost boring. The guidelines and order that her Master should enforce out to be giving her a calmness that a orderly and predictable day would give them. Punishment would be the surprise. You could continue this story, but you need to grow up and tread lightly with the lives of your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You need to continue this story

banyadeewana1501banyadeewana1501almost 2 years ago

Great start! Need more parts please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous