All Comments on 'Guys Guide to Going Down'

by PaulBlart

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Your instructions sound good in theory. Unfortunately my wife is one of the few who has a thing against cunnilingus, so I can't road test them!

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 12 years ago
Acquired Taste?

Maybe I'm the unusual one here, but taking the slant of the acquired taste, it took until about the second lick before I was addicted.

Also, as you said, every woman is different. I know one woman who, if she got more sensitive, it never got in the way of me continuing after she had come to push her on to the next orgasm.

Another thing she really seemed to enjoy which I don't recall seeing in your article is having her clit sucked gently to moderately firmly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lickeysplit

I have had the pleasure of many women throughout my life, less my ex-wife (who thought rug munching was absloutley filthy) to entertain many women and have never had one turn me down. Many times, my ears were sore after the experience with them since They tied to pull my head into the "cave" The tongue, along with my moustache, has made it a wonderfiul present, especially to my 41 year old wife. (I'm 72) and she initiates it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Your wife is one lucky woman! I would love to find a man who could pleasure me they you pleasure your wife.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Very Good Advice

Guys, It's all about salesmanship. Let the lady show you what she wants, and then give it to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice insight.

"No muff too tuff, We dive at five"

mashewmashewover 12 years ago
Great advice

My wishes I read this 20 years ago. Well, it's never too late to start doing something right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Listen

Missed the biggest single lesson: pay attention, as in with all your senses. Listen to her breathing, listen to what she says if she's vocal, "listen" via touch to the way her hips are moving, pay attention - her responses will be a great classical behavioral conditioning program if you'll go along. I knew one whose clitoris got so sensitive at orgasm, she truly couldn't stand it to be touched once she launched, and I've known one who was almost manic to get fucked with my cock once she came - she wanted that sensation to follow close aboard the oral/manual. They're/we're all different - no specific techniques work in every case, besides, paying attention to her pleasure is half, ok, more than half, the fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sounds about right

👍🏽👌🏽👏🏼

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous