All Comments on 'Date Night'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cuddly mom

i love the story and the partial content got me going and strokoing my cok whilst reading barvo we need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

good story, well written and HOT! Is there a part 2?

wiscman45wiscman45over 12 years ago
Very well done.

The story is erotic and very wel written. If you take the story farther it would be good.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Sweet

A very erotic and sexy story.

That was hot, the way he fucked his mom against the wall while her husband was in their bedroom complaining about everything he had to do to take her out.

I can only believe that this was just the first time he fucked his mother , and they did it a lot after that first night.

I was thinking that the next 'date night', that Manny would take his mom out for dinner and then dancing. Since the old man didn't' want to go in the first place,her son would show her how a man is supposed to treat a beautiful woman. Afterwards he could take his mom home and fuck her all night in the guest bedroom while his dad sleeps in the other bedroom.

Thanks for the good read.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 12 years ago
Fun and hot read!

Nice writing style makes it very real. Please continue writing.

rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
Damn Hot Stuff

Nothing like a hot mom needing fulFillment from her horny son. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

That was really hot, well written just fucking hot. Hopefully a part two or more, maybe he might get to fuck that hot ass of hers thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

that was so hot. thank you for making me wet. i love creampies and even more when they are mother/son stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The heat was there...

...but the banal, exaggerated description of the son as something just short of God's ultimate gift to women put a damper all over the story, like some sort of wet blanket.

Add to that the entire notion that the two of them could hear Dad perfectly well as he rummaged around upstairs muttering to himself, but he supposedly couldn't hear his wife moaning and groaning loudly in the throes of her orgasm, is at least five steps past the bounds of even remote reality.

I couldn't rate this one as anything more than a "1".

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years agoAuthor
to Anonymous spell checker

yup, there is a difference between 'loose' and 'lose', and I knew it the moment I re-read the story as posted on Literotica. Shit happens, including little typo's missed during late night writing/editing. But hey, thanks for sending me the email as it proves to me that you read my story AND paid attention!

Thanks, hope you voted.

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Will there be a second chapter?

It was an intense story. As for the young man sounding like a super sex stud, most eighteen year olds see themselves as studs, so I say go for it.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
As always

An excellent read. 5*****.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 12 years ago
yo nice one

liked it, sexy mom, lucky boy..

part 2 would be interesting.. maybe mom let her boy fuck her tits

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

continue...it was good.Give the mom and son some date nights and leave the dad home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

Made me so hard. I am still stroking my cock thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

The plot of this story is hot as hell! You definitely need to write a couple more chapters to this story.

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60over 12 years ago
five stars

need more chapters of this one . as good as your stories or better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One (1) Star !!

Inept and pompous.

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 12 years ago
Perfect

Your story is just great. A moment of pure passion with the husband nearby, it is HOT. No need for a sequel, your ending is just right for a story like that. You just caprured a moment and there is no need for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GREAT!!!

I gave it 5 stars, just because 10 wasn't available! Fantastic story! Could be done right where it's at, or could continue with more chapters, showing how much mom and son can take care of each others needs.

And as for the 1 annon giving it a 1 and crap heading- If you don't like mom/son stories, don't read them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great short story

Candid sex between mom and son is the best. This one is terrible sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
★★★★★★★★★★

It was fantastic! Wish it was longer. Great read.

mthomas63mthomas63almost 11 years ago
Great Story

With a sexy Mom like that, I would be sneaking peeks at her pussy every chance I got. And looking for every chance I got to fuck it!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago

My comments agree very closely to Digdaddyrich comments of !2/16/2011, with one additonal suggestion.

Manfred "Manny" should suggest to his dad that, if it will help, he (Manny) will take over the burdensome "date night's" with his wife for him. And within the next several weeks Mother, Marcie, should initiate divorce proceedings against her doofus, probably-has-a-sweet-young-thing several week nights at the rundown motel across town or near his office. As Manny said, his father is married to his work, so he loves his work, let him have it, make love to it, and all the while he pays alimony to his then ex-wife for the next twenty-five years, under any and all circumstances (in case she and her son can legally get married; maybe she retakes her maiden name as part of the final divorce decree) and she gets the house, car, half of all other assets--and her son Manny full time, horizontially or vertically!!

Mother must have known that her husband would stall, and purposely dressed without her panty lingerie and also crooked her hosiery so she could have her son Manny with his head under her dress, sniffing her luxurious elixir pussy juice aroma as his carresses and manipulates her calfs, knees, thighs and makes music to her dripping. pulsing cunt!! Mom is a very sly, cagey and wise dame!! She got her son's dick in her pussy, the fuck of her lifetime, didn't she???

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hottet story yet

I love this story-it was a surprise as it unfolded-totally hot-and is my all time fav so far-well done thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yes a wonderful story. Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

Wow a great chapter, now when's the next chapter to this great story. Only one thing wrong though it wasn't long enough as it could have gone on a bit longer with a few more torrid screwing sessions, oh well maybe if you do another chapter maybe that can happen and maybe get mum pregnant, even get grandma and an aunt involved in the screwing, but once again thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
maybe

This story stands alone really good, but another chapter would be OK depending on how you do it. Could use a little more background and, yes I'll agree, more sex. Their sexual awakening was never completed. Divorce from dad or cuckholding him and mom getting pregnant would be good places to go. Plus, just development of their characters emotionally and lots more sex - of course. But her son is all she should need. The story would be ruined by including others, except maybe a girl from the office for dad. That could be a good mechanism for dad going away. Son finds out about dad's affair, blackmails him to leave while garunteeing mom a good settlement. Or spend a chapter on his affair's escapades while trying to remain undercover. They shouldn't have others horn in on their newly discovered attraction and relationship, though. That'd just water-down the story. Discovering and talking with another incestous couple would be a good addition, so they are not alone socially. But this is also good all by itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Since everybody else has an idea for a sequel...

...I'd like to see hubby/dad brought into the picture as a participant who finds out how erotic it is to share his wife with their son.

By the way, extremely hot story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Just keep the sex cumming..... Mother/Son is hands down the only way to go.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wham bam. Well, thanks anyway.

Talk about a hurried story - it brought the heat okay but shut it all down so fast I really don't get why you bothered. The seam-checking gimmick was priceless but nearly everything else was kind of disposable and standard copycat stroke porn. The guy has the looks of a god and is hung like a stallion or whatever. Mom is built like a starlet and is ready for anything under all situations.

In spite of all that and the lazy (no-effort) proofreading, it could have built up into a hot stroke tale but then it said, "the end". Worth an honest 3/5 on this site.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
good story

I wish that something like that could have happened to me, when I had to fix my moms and sisters stockings.

Dad would then take them out for the night and I would have to stay home by myself. And would have to act like I was asleep when they got home and went into mom and dads beedroom, or else I would be in trouble.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
let him take of things at work

They can take care of things at home and everyone will be happier.

Budson1962Budson1962over 8 years ago
Would love to see a second part to this story.

Very hot.

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedabout 8 years ago
What a package!

Wow, you really packed a great sex scene in a one-page story.

Any chance old pops could start paying his son to take mommy out on those date nights? Hubby really isn't being fair to Marcie. She is a vibrant woman who needs to be out once and a while and he just can't do it with all of his work responsibilities. Maybe Manny could start shouldering some of the family responsibilities and take his mother out on the town. After all, it was his idea originally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
deal

I think this would be a deal the whole family could love. Dad gets to concentrate on his business interests, Mom gets the attention and loving she has been denied, and Manny gets to make love to his beautiful mother. Mom doesn't go outside of her marriage for a sexual affair to relieve her frustrations, Manny doesn't take chances on VD's or Pregnancy with some High School girl, and Dad doesn't get 'imposed' upon or even have to do 'date nights' if he doesn't want to. Daniel L. had a great idea and I'm glad you didn't expand on it too much. Keeping a story as simple as possible is usually best. In 'Burn Baby Burn' you included the parents at the ending and that was a mistake. They left on their trip just as their Daughter was seriously injured and the reader is supposed to buy into that they just show up again and start doing it like all's well. No, you should have kept that one simple too. This was much better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice 5* short story

But who in hell would name a boy manny? what a pussy assed stupid name. why not name the boy sylvia it's at least a bit more man like than manny...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredibly hot

Love the dress...accessible.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 6 years ago
Sequel??

I know this story was posted some years ago, and I'm not even sure if you're still writing anymore. But you're one of my top favorite writers on Lit and I think it'll be really awesome to see a sequel to this one, and maybe several other stories you have.

Pilbaraman1111Pilbaraman1111about 6 years ago
Hot mum

Every mans dream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Glad You are Not Dead Yet

I truly enjoy your writing .. So keep on Living

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
Hey Dawg, thanks for still being with the living!

This is a very nice and FUN short story, thanks for the entertainment. Keep on writing and I will keep on reading your crafty stories. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful piece of stroke reading!

The scene with Junior fixing his pantie-free mom's stocking seams was an erotic classic.

By the way, I had the same experience losing my Lit password and have been unable to add anything to my one story under the name of RyeandGingerAyle. I tried to start a new site with a recognizable but slightly different name, but have been unable to do so. If you ever figure it out, please let me know.

Hope your health is back to normal.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good

But for fucks sake it's lose not loose.

You lose your virginity. Loose is where something is baggy er not tight.

Lose is to mislay something.

Please know the difference.

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
OH!!!! CHARLIE YOU ASSHOLE. ^*!^*!^*!

What a mom, and manny has the

dream date of a life time.While

dumbass dad charlie,soaks his toe.

Good story could have been longer,

but all in all,well done.

..THANKS..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
By far your best work

You wrote some poor stories that were far too long, but this was excellent and super hot, but far too short. Go figure.

This was 5 star material. Any more like this, and I'll get friction burns!

Very well done.

becker92548becker92548almost 4 years ago
5 Stars

I hope you continue this story. Seems like it can go on for a few more chapters. Great beginning of a good love story between mother and son.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 4 years agoAuthor
confidential to Anonymous user on 12/29/2019

Get a fucking life! I most certainly DO know the difference between lose and loose. And I proof-read my stories before posting them in an attempt to make them more readable to you. But hey, this is FREE to you! And my old 73 year old fingers fuck up once in a while!

Back in the day when I was a foster parent (no I didn't abuse any of them) I helped one of the girls with her Algebra. When she told me she was doing it per the book, I had her prove it. The book was WRONG!! And I showed it to her, and her teacher by proving the equation by changing the unknown letters to the answer's numbers. Putting the numbers into the correct spots would NOT give you an answer with two equal sides. The imbecile teacher (?) still gave her a zero when she was the ONLY student in the class to get all of the answers correct. She didn't do it like the book showed!!!!

The point? The book company got paid for their crappy work. And the teacher got paid to TEACH! And I, the author here, get nothing! So cut us some slack. And if I could figure out how to correct that now, I would. But at my age, I'm not going to worry about it too much.

So happy reading, don't forget to vote, and write SOMETHING yourself and upload it. You'll find out it is not the easiest thing to do. Now if I could just figure out a way to make you see this comment. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Maybe it was loose

Perhaps he spoke with a drawl. As in "Ah don't wanna loooose ma hass keees."

Point is, who cares about spelling when a story is this hot. My dick certainly doesn't care about the spelling. It just figures it out. If a tattoo reads "Insurt coc hear", my little brain knows what to do!

washdog10washdog10over 3 years ago
About The Spelling

To all of the aholes complaining about the spelling, we are not reading English Lit or taking Comp 101, we are reading erotic stories and if you can't understand that then maybe you should try reading something else. I don't look for spelling errors, I look for titillation and this story sure as hell provides it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well, I for one am grateful to be able to read a wide variety of stories on this site for free. Thanks to the authors in general and to dezurtdawg specifically for the work, time, creativity and generosity! a_reader_from_germany

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

Bald pussy, what a turn off I'm not into the little kid look on a woman..

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Love It

Absolutely scorching hot. I've been going back and reading some old favorites and can't believe I never commented on this one. I only wish it was longer or had a second part.

LonelyDonLonelyDonabout 3 years ago

Love the story so much. Short and sweet, gets to the point. I love it for exactly what it is. Reading the comments below I didn't even notice, or care for that matter, any grammar issues when reading the story. I was able to understand it, the point got across, and in the end, that's all I care about. Cheers. This story is currently in my personal top 10 on this site, just preferences.

jcus0511jcus0511almost 3 years ago

Happy ending to a cheeky little story. Lotsa fun!11

Azrael1801Azrael1801almost 3 years ago

Loved reading this story, when is the next chapter out?

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Nice, short, but sweet. Umm, full-fashioned stockings, the best.

saljjsaljjover 2 years ago

What the fuck is UP with the all cap words?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story. Thanks for it.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Excellent and sort of funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CAPS LOCK DOES NOT MAKE YOUR STORY MORE EXCITING. IT JUST MAKES IT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE USING AN OLD PC FROM THE 1970's TO WRITE YOUR STORIES.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Not into the incest category, but this was hot

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Good story too bad there wasn't more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done but short on the descriptions.

Heals? No,, heels. And he peaked in at him. No, he peeked.

Shows a lack of proof reading or just plain sloppiness.

Bill S.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Another great story, why are critics always anonymous? I guess they don't have the balls to be honest with themselves after jacking off to your with. There's always room for improvement but it only comes from constructive criticism and help not like what I read here, most of the time. Thanks for writing, I'm sure a lot of the "members" enjoy your work, that's why we're here. Great job 👍😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

started cackling at 'my fire hose cock' and never fully recovered. 13 uses of the word 'cock' in just one page, too. Really eloquent, letting us all know exactly the size of your... vocabulary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

started cackling at 'my fire hose cock' and never fully recovered. 13 uses of the word 'cock' in just one page, too. Really eloquent, letting us all know exactly the size of your... vocabulary.

phantom123phantom12310 months ago

Beautiful story of true lustful love-making between a neglected mom and her concerned and loving son. Your writing was very good and proved that a story can be very hot (I prefer “erotic”) and a super turn-on without adolescent locker-room dialogue. I can imagine a lady reading and appreciating it. I’d love to read more.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Liked the story. Would like to see it develop into a series. The author as a good grasp of the proper use of the English language. Kept "gutter slang" to a minimum. I especially enjoy incestuous love stories when the mature lovers accept love and sex without self-loathing, self-recrimination, guilt or shame.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm 2 minutes in and already overwhelmed with cliché character features. Trophy wife mom, big rack, blonde hair, blue eyes, underappreciated and horny as fuck. Dad is a typical uninterested pleb for whatever reason, somehow blind to the goddess of a wife he has. Son has model good looks, tall, jacked body, lost his virginity at 14 (?), fucked 7 different girls by 18, and of course, claims to have royally fucked them. Jeezus, come on man, really? I can only suspend disbelief so much. No idea why even half of that had to be mentioned for this story as it had no relevance to anything as far as I could see.

Referring to her pussy as a gash constantly is objectively worse than pussy in my opinion, especially in reference to a beautiful, mature woman. It just has that dirty porn vibe to it.

That being said, the interactions between the mom and son, and the sex itself was pretty hot. I wouldn't mind seeing more of their antics and hopefully develop into a full-blown relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous