All Comments on 'School Photos Ch. 03'

by MemberX

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
id like to say it was great....

but these chapters are too damn short and just lack in... "filling"...

do you have fun skirting the minimum word barrier for LR?

cosimo14cosimo14over 12 years ago
Keep it Up

Write in your own style. If you like to keep it short then do so. Let the story build and take it's own course at your own pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
incest?

so far three chapters and no real incest and having the other girls involved is asking for one hell of a blowup. he either needs to sit down with all three and ask what kind of relationship they all want from him or dump all of them except his sister and she needs to dump the bozo she met a college. you are making it to complicated the way it is now he will end up with no one because they will find out about each other and get pissed and avoid him. straighten it out fast and get to the incest or put it in a different area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
C'mon guys

Come on - getting there is half the fun. As long as it doesn't get to Chapter 57 or so, I sort of enjoy a long, slow buildup on occasion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too short

I wouldn't exactly call this slow buildup. If all three of these chapters were combined into one chapter it'd be at about regular pace. What makes the buildup slow is the fact that you're releasing the story a PAGE at a time.

I don't mind a slow buildup. But come on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF

You get going and start a build up and then you end the story? What are you writing this after your parents go to sleep? It's going to be chapter 169 before he actually has sex with any of them.

LaurieLaurieover 12 years ago
echoing cosimo14

Write it the way that suits you, sweetie. In the end, as long as you're happy with it, that's what will matter to you. You seem to be having fun, so fuck the whiners.

Laurie

WyattWyattover 12 years ago
Great Writing

Very erotic writing style. I absolutely love this series. Don't really care about the length its the quality that counts (I've heard that before somewhere!). Keep up the good work and I look forward to the three girls giving more photo sessions...and more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story line

No mention of size or description of the three girls...to an extent. It leave the readers imagination to fill in ttheir own detail. Meaning I have my own picture of what I would think of. A story that leads the mind to ones own imagination is better than a right up front Huge cock big boobs kind of thing. Put the haters behind and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Probably the most convincing storyline...

... I've ever read in this category. Keep going, and keep it believable.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why

So I've loved this up untill the point that it ends.. What's the point of a great story with great build up If you never get to what your building up to. Write more of this. Give it a real conclusion.

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Too Short

Your chapter should be 1&1/2you just start getting into the story and STOP!

its frustrating.. but it would be nice to know how Everyone works things out.

desaint19desaint19over 12 years ago
chapter 4

when is chapter 4 and the rest coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more please

really like the story line, please hurry up with the next dose, and also try to make them a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep it Cuming

Nearly a month since the first 3 episodes - hope the rest is due soon! Very interesting 4some possibilities here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What's goung

I liked your

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
suggestion

delete all three chapters combine them together then before reposting them RUN THEM PAST A GOOD EDITOR. these chapters are way to short and you have way to many errors ( wrong words etc.). this could be a good story IF you finish it and IF you rewrite it and use a good editor before reposting it. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND ALWAYS USE A GOOD EDITOR BEFORE POSTING. PLEASE EITHER DO IT RIGHT OR NOT AT ALL .

slide64slide64about 12 years ago
GREAT story line here

This story line is really great! You have lots of sexual tension built up and the characters are wonderful. Please don't stop writing, you readers WANT more ... no we need more. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful writing! Please keep it going.

Great! I agree with Laurie and especially with Wyatt. Quality over quantity always. The sexual tension is explosive. I’m getting a little anxious though because we haven’t had a chapter since 12/17. I also agree with slide64. I hope you haven’t dropped this story; it is way too good of a story not to finish. I’ll keep checking.

Gary_X_NovemberGary_X_Novemberabout 12 years ago
I haven't abandoned the story, Anonymous...

But there are two ways I can go with Chapter 4, and I don't want to continue until I'm sure which one is right.

Thanks for the encouraging words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Such a sexy start.

Please keep this story going.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Sweet

Part of me is really hoping he ends up with Susie.

Bogey9651Bogey9651over 4 years ago
More

This needs to be part of a longer story. The 3 chapters should have been 3 pages of a much longer story. You have a great premise and this story could and should be drawn out. Thanks

MemberXMemberXover 4 years agoAuthor
Bogey9651,THERE IS a Fourth Chapter

Fourth and Fifth, actually, but they're combined into one file.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous