All Comments on 'After the Party'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jengx4jengx4over 12 years ago
Very Impressive

I really loved your story, it was well written. This is the first of your stories that I have read and it will not be the last. If the rest of your stories are as good as this one, I will not have to find another author. Thank You ;)

P.S. I am not a fan of the term 'knockers', but that is just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I guess as a long description of a night of sex this was okay. However the 'reason' was weak and I waited in vain for a 'twist' at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More?

3765Really a normal husband would not wake up and, with just a few words, walk downstairs and cheat on his wife. You needed to set this up, for example, by telling us what Susan had done for the wife and why he was so willing to go along. Did they have an open marriage, or past dalliances?

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
"I want you to go downstairs and have sex with Susan,"

I appreciate your efforts. However, I don't believe that would ever happen. Therefore, since I don't wish to read stories that are not plausible, at that point, I stopped reading and gave it a 1* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

A good, erotic story does not necessarily need a prolonged background discussion.

Getting right to the point was perect for this tale.

Please write more stories. You might even consider a sequal to this one, building on Susan's mission to sell the wife on a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sounds hot... and don't listen to the critiques, this sort of thing happens in real life.

I love the way you describe women, I read Susan here and I imagine my girlfriend... who likes it, and if you want to make the boob action even hotter, when I push her tits together to suck both nipples at once. She cums from just having her nipples sucked too. I'd love to see this in one of your stories some time.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 12 years ago
Very good

A very good read thank cant wait for more

oldtwitoldtwitabout 12 years ago
Great

What a great story, loved the pace and detail, not to much but just enough, well thought out, wish it could get into another chapter.

racfguyracfguyabout 2 years ago
"I want you to go downstairs and have sex with Susan,"

Hell would have to freeze over before my wife would ever say this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
2420 Followers
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...