All Comments on 'Zach's Night Out'

by RedVixon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JackVettrianoJackVettrianoover 12 years ago
Great start, lucky girl if only it was true

It's an amazing read, that is one lucky girl and I would love to be part of the action. A little more description and detail would be good, altho I loved the description of being outside. Setting the seen is very important, even in a short story. I can't wait to read more of your work.

JackVettriano

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 12 years ago
Good story....but

It will MUCH sexier and easier to read if you write it in the 1st person (Zach).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot!!!!

That was so fucking hot! My neighbor and I both came so fucking hard from reading it.

fearkrakenfearkrakenover 12 years ago
Downgraded

The repeated shifts in point of view from 1st to 3rd to 1st and back to 3rd was aggravating. The shift in tenses from past to current dropped it another star.

Find an editor. The story was hot, but the mistakes detracted from the experience.

simaddictsimaddictover 12 years ago
Good story.

"Hell, I'll make sure she does," as he laughs.

You change tenses like this all through the story. Keep it third person as a fly on the wall, or the simpler first person and stay inside Zach. "as he laughs" should be "I laughed."

playman64playman64about 12 years ago
Smokin Hot

Loved reading this, especially the anal part. Anal is my favorite.

Good stroking story.

Steve

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathover 10 years ago
still so fucking hot

Don't know how many times I've ready this story, but never fails to deliver.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That was an exalent story. Very hot!

That story really got my juices flowing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous