All Comments on 'Ellie Blacked in a Video Booth'

by triplexgreg

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kelli_qcdkelli_qcdover 12 years ago
now thats HOT!

i wish i could get my wife to do that in a video booth....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I can identify with this story because my wife and I have made six such stops. All told she has blown 21 guys and each time it is hotter and hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

Very hot storie. Wish I had a wife to take to the glory holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

First time I took my wife to a gloryhole booth was when she was 54. She wanted to go as we walked past an adult shop late after a cocktail party. We looked around the front section, we then walked into the back section, she asked what was in the booths, I said movies, she wanted to watch one. I put 2 coins in the slot, I flicked through the selection, she said stop at the interracial, geez look how big he is as a big black cock fucked a small white woman. Take your panties off, she looked at me and did, i slowly fingered her pussy as she watched, I said quietly, bet you would like to feel one that big. Her pussy was soaked, then she shuddered, orgasming, I saw movement at the side, I turned her, lifting her dress, taking my cock out, she bent over sucking me, a large black cock came through the hole, no condom, condom I said,it disappeared and came back through, covered, trust me as I edged my wife back, she felt it, she stood straight up, looked around, looked at me, it was easily a third longer than my cock, I'm o.k, with it, if you want, edging her back, wait, I held his huge cock,positioning it, your call and she leaned forward, and I watched as her pussy swallowed his cock as she moved back on it. He didn't hesitate and fucked her, hold me, I did and she shook as she orgasmed, oh so big, so good, oh yes, I could see his cock sliding in and out, then stop and I knew he was filling the condom. I stroked myself and my cum flew over her exposed bottom. Now we visit the booths every so often, when my wife starts talking about the time she had her first big cock.

nicolefishernicolefisherover 6 years ago

i love it ! i wish i knew where one of these booths were

cuckwanabeecuckwanabeeover 3 years ago
Hot Story

I'd love to see my pretty middle aged wife take a stranger's 10 inch black cock all the way in her sweet pussy, cum harder than she ever has, and then ask for his number. Maybe she'd beg him to invite his friends next time.

mlektm50smlektm50salmost 3 years ago

I loved it. God so much like my first few times in Iowa, USA. Thank you for sharing the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous