All Comments on 'A Full Moon Phase Ch. 09'

by maxicue

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MizTMizTover 12 years ago
I'm Still Here

Although I admit to having problems understand everything that is going on, I now know enough to at least follow your story w/some understanding. And although you have done a good job trying to explain some of my question, some I may have to wait for and others I may never get the answer. As long as I understand the majority of the story I will keep reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Group Sex instead of Non Human?

I like the story as such but I donĀ“t like the group sex elements as I also admit to being for equality between the sexes and Wolf having a harem does absolutely NOTHING for me. I feel a great (and growing) dislike this story line takes. Not sure I will continue. And besides that it should not be in the Non Human category as almost all of other wolves are monogamous once they find their mate and Your story depicts quite another brand of wolves (ones I do not like very much for being so carless in their matings)...

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelabout 12 years ago
Silly Anonymous!

Yes, I agree that in most of the other Were stories, once a Were finds its mate, they are completely bound to each other and monogamous. But unless you happen to have evidence that Weres actually exist, it's all FICTION! Surprise! That's right--it's made up!

You are uncomfortable with this story simply because maxicue has MADE UP different sexual behavior for his MADE UP characters? Is there some "bible" of what is appropriate and acceptable Were lore?

I confess that the group sex surprised me at first, but when you consider that the Weres are desperate to save themselves from extinction, it makes sense for a male to impregnate as many females as possible. Unfortunately, only a male can do this--thus Wolf's "harem."

My only confusion is why Wolf has not already transformed Gretchen, his mate. I'm anxiously waiting to see what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaxicue@maxicue
141 Followers
Things you might want to know about my submissions: First, I think I should have spelled my user name maxIcue to clarify its meaning, Max-IQ, though the phallic I in the former brings out the double meaning in the name (i.e long cue stick) I meant the IQ thing to be ironic b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES