All Comments on 'Mom's Lap Dance'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

You did a good job, very hot.

rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
Extremely Hot

Great story. So frigging hot. Loved it. How about a threesome?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

If Dad had any sense at all, he'd want to be there to watch his wife rubbing her hot puss all over her sons' cock before she fucks him.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 12 years ago
Wow, wow... and fucking wow! *****

What else can I say; that's not a question!

7High7Highover 12 years ago
One more ...

Wow!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good very good

one of the best i have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please continue

please continue with more parts

wrmhrtddaddy2wrmhrtddaddy2over 12 years ago
Waiting for more!

Does Dad get a lap dance from daughter-in-law?

Will Mom want more from her loving son and maybe "D" also?

Keep writing....great work!

sole seekersole seekerover 12 years ago

Very good read. The plot is original as far as I know. I'd give it 4 and a 1/2 stars. I look forward to reading more of your work.

StuckInAlbuquerqueStuckInAlbuquerqueover 12 years ago
moms lap dance

great story line...believable!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

fantastic story..one one of the best i have read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

I have to say, this was one awesome read. The story line was good and not rushed, very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot

I'm soaked. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredibly hot

D is a naughty girl that desperately needs a spanking. Please continue this line.

boneamsboneamsover 12 years ago
Yessssss

Next, more, continue. D and his dad, mom and son. So many ways you can continue.

Sid_SilverSid_Silverover 12 years ago
Inspiring

Very good story. Great set-up.

cbsummerscbsummersabout 12 years ago
Hot stuff!!

Very sexy stuff! Thanks for the wonderful images!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Original plot line

And quite well written, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
every sons fantacy

Good story good writing. I was going back and forth if the writer is a male or female? I know what the forward said, but there were parts in your story that came across as a female telling the story more feminine than masculine. But that was minor as the story was hot!

Maybe a future continuation with your wife doing your mom!

Mister_IncestMister_Incestabout 11 years ago
A sequel would be lovely

OK, so now that the dam has been broken, Chapter 2 should show the consequences of D helping a mother and son begin a torrid love affair. I think D will not hear any more objections about giving a lap dance to her father-in-law, and in fact Ronda and Randy will probably both encourage D to spend more time with the father-in-law so that Ronda and Randy can have more quality time together.

A fine story from a fine writer. More, please.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Mom's Lap Dance:

Some Anonymous reader is confused about the gender of the author!!. Stop commenting as "Anonymous", as someone afraid of taking RESPONSIBILITY for their actions and/or comments. Anyone wanting to know anything about any author can check the Biography tab of their profile, and what ever the author or any member of Literotica wants to disclose is there for you to peruse.

The theme of this story is very unique, as far as being stimulating and thrilling in its self. This story is well written, with good character portraile and good, adult-like dialogue. The dialogue of Deborah (Deb or D, Randy's wife) is so good during her's and her mother-in-law's (Rhonda, Randy's mother) pole dancing and their lap dances that the reader has the sense of being right there, in their presence, seeing and visualizing, even the faint smell's their sex juices and sweating. Very erotic, very sensual, very visual and stimulating.....and wanting their show(s) to go onward, to continue.

There is a wide chasm, a wide range of emotions in people observing others, either with clothes on or without clothes on. The putting on of clothes or the taking off of clothes cause different feelings and emotions of the observer, the spectator! The theory is the same with visualizations, fantasies, dreaming of what if.......?? The more a person is exposed to a naked body the less arousal is casued by the naked body to the person.

This story is about Randy and his pole-dancing, lap-sitter wife, Debbie or D as she prefers. Eventually they bring in Randy's mother, Rhonda, as she needs to stimulate the sex life of her and her husband, Randy's father. Randy's wife agrees to coach Rhonda, train her sufficiently to help Rhonda with stimulating her marital sex life. The theme of the story is now planted, cemented in stone!

Unfortunately, this is not, never enough for many readers. Now they want Rhonda's husband, Randy's father, in the mix, in the picture, because some readers always want more, more, more and ever more!! Give it up! Write your own fucking stories if you want more!! This author has expressed them self in this very good as they wished. Those readers that want to add others, to reduce the effectiveness of Randy, Debbie and Rhonda and their present situation.....write your own story!!

As Paul Harvey Sr said, daily, "...and that's the rest of the story..."!!

'Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
absolutely fan-friggn-tastic

this sounds as though it could happen to anyone; without it being sleazy , planned out, condescending, etc... OK; it would never happen with MY MOM or Sister but it's not only possible, but plausible as well (now if this story was about a Niece then it could be one of my nieces)

It's as though I was there; and that HIS mom was MY mom; and it turned me on and I wanted it to be me. That is story telling; it just kept getting better and better

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Maybe

Good story. Great sex. Not totally believable. My mother wouldn't try anything new except another crossword puzzle. Last time dad got laid was probably 50 years ago when my brother was concieved. I have no problem thinking about mom and dad having sex, hell, I wish they would! Though not disaproving of sex, mom just has no use for it and dad is unbelievably loyal to mom. If I were cut off, I wouldn't be. I'd never leave my wife, but I'm gonna have sex. Just not with mom. I would - she's not bad looking at all even at 72 - but she hasn't turned on anything but a tv in decades. This story kind of dived into the main event pretty fast. The scene at the strip club could've been a little more detailed. The drive in the car with Mom and D probably would have been more upsetting, having to listen to the girl talk. 'Just Shoot Me, Somebody' would be the mindset, I think. We don't hear much about what comes about in Mom and Dad's bedroom either. It would be interesting as a twist to the story if Mom did a dance at an amature night at the club. Another interesting twist would be if after all her lessons and work, after a much applauded performance at amature night, that she finally performed for Dad - and he couldn't perform anymore! Yes, mom's NEED should come into the story in a more pronounced way to show her motivation to learn to pole dance and to finally give in to her desire to fuck her son because it wouldn't be just that simple to get her to do.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Hot story which justs begs for a sequel where his dad now gets to fuck D while he fucks his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep writing PLEASE!!

Iv read a lot of stories on this site, like ALOT, even tried writing one myself. This is the best story Ive found yet!! Keep it up, you're a great author!

curiousboy40curiousboy40over 7 years ago

it's good, keep writing this story please, i want more

Vagabond69Vagabond69over 6 years ago
Well Done

I like to reread this, one of my favorite fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I know its wrong, but god that was hot when they finally fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not so sure about this one

Something just feels a bit off in this one. Maybe I'm over thinking it, but D just seemed a little TOO interested Randy's parents sex lives. And the sudden sex blackout for her husband, at the exact same time as she was giving his mom lapdance lessons seems odd. She DID say that they needed someone to practice on, and she already admitted that her mother in law was very eager for D to give her father in law a lapdance. Was she testing the waters when she told him this?And when he reacted badly, she said she declined, then immediately talked Randy out of calling his parents to talk about it.

This one just didn't connect with me.

cathy4ucathy4uover 4 years ago
I actually came!

That was wonderful. I have had many sexual experiences but the one that I have just had was the BEST!

Thank you Cathy XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Liked the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is a shame that part 2 to this story was not written.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

This story would have made a wonderful series. Although fiction, I dinf it hard for a mature male to fail to accept that his mother is a sexual female human. At one time, he needed a cook, maid, nurse, protector, etc and his mother filled that role. When he no longer needs a mother, what does she become? In this story, a sexless entity that does not need, want nor desire a sex life, per her son. 5 star story.

armando100armando1002 months ago

really liked the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous