All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 11'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
MazuriMazuriover 12 years ago
What a Pressie!

Thank you for the Christmas pressie, Jaz! Lovely lovely as always. I'd say I can't wait until Dimitri gets hold of Reasa but I'm thinking the real fun will be if the twins get her. Andrei and Alexei may just have a bit of fun ripping her into tiny, little pieces. wheee!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
An exciting rescue!

Thanks for this unexpected treat. Christmas came on Christmas in Literotica's "Heart of Warriors."

Nice to encounter the interplay between Dimitri and Mara. She's still something of a mystery. Dimitri is a larger than life character, so it helps to understand her allure.

Myself, I can't wait until the Vârcolac come into play against the enemy. It seems as though they are being underestimated. The wretched continental purists are about to witness the dawn of a whole new era in vampirism.

It was great of you to time this chapter for today. Happy holidays and a very productive new year, especially when it comes to writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Christmas!

Thank you for another great chapter! Truly a Christmas present for all your fans indeed! I hope you have a wonderful holiday and plan to post the next chapter soon!

chibicakeschibicakesover 12 years ago
Yay

I was so excited. Waiting for this chapter come out. I knew Reasa was going to try something and I can't wait for her to see what she's up against. Thinking she can get into D's mind. That is for sure going to be a delightful surprise. Back to State side. I'm excited to see what's going on there.

Happy Christmas and thanks for the great present. Your writing truly is a gift.

xoxo

C.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
The Gift

You will never truly know the gift your storys have been to me. The hours of escape they have provided me. So I thank you for the gift that I have enjoyed all year long and hope to enjoy more of in 2012

Thank you for the gift of this chapter on Christmas..... And what a chapter....Demetri was able to save Pietro, yes yes yes!...... Joshua turned out to be a true friend.....As for Reasa, she has no idea what she's stepping into......Caleb and Annie know she's coming....what a start to 2012!!!!

bulltlrbulltlrover 12 years ago
hmmmmmmm

Beginning to think Reasa may be one of those abominations mate... wouldn't that be a hoot :) Great chapter Jaz

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
thank you for my christmas gift

I was so glad when i got home from my Christmas rounds and found that your new chapter had posted it made my day and what a chapter this is getting way beyond interesting on what is going to happen i can not wait for your next chapter

punkin1077punkin1077over 12 years ago
I agree with bulltlr

I wouldn't be surprised if she was Kallum's mate. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep them coming. Wonderful as always.

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
Excellent...

Chapter as usual, and thank you for your gift of stories through out the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mates...

Im kinda thinkinng that she's gonnna be somebodys mate like ithers have said but im thinking more liam than kallum

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic as always! Cant wait for the next...and the next...and the next! Just love all your stories. I agree with the mate comments, which will be very interesting considering the trouble she has stirred up! I have to say it though, why the hell are u not a published author?!! Your writing is amazing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Intriguing!

I loved this chapter... and all the others. I love the characters so much but I agree with the others and I've got a feeling Thereasa is someone's mate. Although I'm more swayed towards Pietro rather than one of the Varcolac males. Although I know you'll probably surprise us whatever you have planned for the characters :) x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a Merry Christmas gift!

Thanks dear Jaz for this incredible chapter! How wonderful of you to have it ready in time for Christmas! Blessed be to you and yours and look forward to reading more of your many amazing creations in 2012 and beyond. @Slamu69 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A guess to who is a mate for the "evil" woman

I think it is possibly Karn or perhaps Lily´s brother or their cousin (can´t remember his name right now)...

GlosUKGlosUKover 12 years ago
happy Christmas

A great chapter and agree I bet she finds her mate stateside. That Annie isn't worried is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THANK YOU

I can't believe I was worried about a charactor, but I am SO pleased that Pietro has survived. I can't wait to see if she gets a mate out of the Vârcolac, or if she is taken out. Yet again I have enjoyed the flow and depth to the story. You are very talented Jaz- keep up the great work!! I am REALLY hoping you will have the next chapter out in a week or so, but I know I am being greedy!!

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Excellent

Loved it and D's comments about being the 'sexiest male' while washing P had me LMAO. Fantastic Chrissy present. Merry Christmas my friend.

Willie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thanks for another year of great stories!

As 2011 comes to a close I want to thank you for another year of wonderful stories about the weres, vampires, and varcolac. I am looking forward to reading more about the intriguing characters in the amazing world you have created. My best wishes to you and your family for the new year.

Yves

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank You

This was the best Christmas Present I got. Thank you for another great year of stories.I look forward to 21012.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

What a wonderful Christmas present. Thank you so much for your creative writing and the depth of character developement. Wishing you a Happy New Year and praying you do not keep us waiting too long for the next chapter!

tinker817tinker817over 12 years ago
thank you thank you thank you!

I'm so glad Pietro is alive! I have a feeling he is going to be a mate =) I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed start of your New Year! I'm so looking forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First comment ever!

So, this is the first time I've written, but I wanted you to know that you're freaking AWESOME! I started reading the whole series about a month ago. You're by far my favorite author on here and if you ever publish, I'll be one of your first buyers. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you had a great Christmas. This was the perfect end to mine!

Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful surprise

Thank you for this wonderful chapter. So happy that Pietro lived. I was kinda expecting it, teeheee. I am looking forward to how all of this would play out ^0^ See you again next year!

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
BTW

If the bitch comes after Demetri she will have to deal with Mara who has a natural mental sheild that not even Demetri could get through when she was human. Which means the bitch will have no power over her and Mara will kick her butt for hurting her friend and going after her mate. Can't wait.

toofeeky4utoofeeky4uover 12 years ago
excellent as always

Love your writing. Can't wait for the next chapter. Happy New Year!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Stunning

I believe that one of the souls that Annie needs to save will be Pietro. She would be ideal to help him fully recover from his ordeal. Reasa has no idea who she is messing with. With the Ancients protecting the Varcolac, she is out of her league!

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful Christmas gift!!

I love it!! It is just fabulously amazing to me that Demetri is woven into this story!! He is my absolute favorite!! I love how he saved his friend!! I am confused on who Reesa's mate is?? Always a pleasure to read:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It could get interesting....

If instead of destroying the "children" she finds her mate in one of them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I loved this chapter! I felt so sorry for Pietro when he was taking his shower. I'm also glad that Demetri was in this chapter, I love his character. I can't wait for the next update, please don't take too long. It's so hard waiting for more.

LadySilverBellsLadySilverBellsover 12 years ago
Thanks for the present!

Awesome chapter, Demetri is my fav and probably one of the best characters, ever :) I love how you have crafted his personality and tthe interaction he has with Mara. Yeah, Tereasa/Reasa better watch out.

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
What a wonderful gift!!!!!

As has been each and everything piece I have read, since I first came across your works several months ago. You've pulled off another beautifully written inststalent and just in time for Christmas. Yet one more reason I am such a huge fan. Thank you so much for sharing this unique and wonderful talent of yours. Here's to following you in 2012 and best wishes to you and that insane imagination that has kept me up til ungodly hours at times.

The former Hemit ;-D

nicintasnicintasover 12 years ago
She's Rayne's twin !

In chapter 14 of "A long walk home", Rayne says, "I remember, Day," she choked out. "I was so young I shouldn't be able to remember it but I do. Mama was crying. We were in a cold, dark place and Mama was holding me so tightly and I could hear Daddy crying too. Then a pretty lady came and she took me and passed me to a man. I wanted Mama so I reached for her but she was holding another me but it wasn't me."

((but she was holding another me but it wasn't me)) I think Rayne and Reasa are twin sisters. Reasa probably hates her own kind because she was ripped from her loved ones and made to feel an abomination herself.

Just my guess. Thanks for another great chapter!!! Can't wait for more!

Nicole

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
More thanks to you!

I'll add my thanks to all the others for the nice holiday gift! This is an interesting turn for the story, and Reasa is going to be a nice addition. I hope we get to see more of Joshua too, but that's just because I have a thing for Celtic men... :)

I can't, however, agree with the previous commenter's suggestion that Reasa is Rayne's twin. Rayne is 3000 years old, and there is no true indication that Reasa is an ancient. Though Piotr scented her that way, there was the implication when she left him that she'd been somehow projecting that image.

NOW...I must say I am THRILLED with the improvements in the technical aspects of your writing. I've bitched about it enough in the past that I need to tell you that I really think you've got it right this time. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not twins

@ nicintas rayne and reasa are most definitely not twins the scene that you're talking about is when annie created a "doppleganger" so to speak in an attempt to prevent the actual rayne from being murdered along with her parents (first vampire/werewolf mating) hence why she saw a her that wasn't her

Anyway loved this chapter sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for chapter 12

allimbaallimbaover 12 years ago
awesome!

great chapter!

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Ready for the next chapter

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
nicintas

That was a copy made by the Queen so that Gard could get Rayne away and that copy died with her parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

As always finish the chapter chomping at the bit wanting more. Can't wait for the next chapter Jaz.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Its been 24 hours

Wheres the next chapter Jaz ;)

Gotta love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A very nice Christmas gift

Beautifully done :P

nicintasnicintasover 12 years ago
Oh, I see

And here I thought I was so clever! Lol ;0)

Well, looking forward to the next chapter.

T_ChavisT_Chavisover 12 years ago
Great well worth the wait

Annie actually said she has three souls to save. I personally think Reasa is the she.After chapter 10 I was thinking Kallum or Liam as her mate. But I know it's not Karn cause his mate is Dayton and Freya"s daughter. Can't wait for the next chapter Thank you and Happy Holidays

RoxyGreenRoxyGreenover 12 years ago
A few Mating Theories

Reasa and Kothari

Karn and Elina

Pietro/Brandon and Cassia/Dara (don't know which is for which)

I think Kallum and Liam have yet to find their mates... Maybe we need to wait til the next sequel ;-)

Thank you again for another phenominal read Jaz. Once again... should you ever need an editor, send me an email.

warmicw30warmicw30over 12 years ago
love

love how you mad the character look strong and manly even in the weakest point and time.beautiful extracted :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Delightful

Cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOAH!

That was FREAKIN AWESOME! :-D

kris10ekris10eover 12 years ago
you tease... like always.... and that why I Love You So!!!!!

Jaz,

I just want to wish you a wonderful New Years and thank you for the past year. You have been so good to all of us faithful readers and just as you said I have laughed, cried, cursed, and fallen in love over and over and over again. You're as gifted as creation and more intriguing than any million dollar commercial author have have ever met. Your dedication to us, your readers is unbelievable and sincere . I just want to Thank You for all of your devotion to us and your undying commitment to this series. No one could have done it better than you. Kisses

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PiEtro!!

So hott- all those scars and all that personality! Sexy!

Happy new year! Have a blast! You so deserve it!!!!

And thank you for your undying dedication to us readers-

You are a very rare find out here!

sylentpoetsylentpoetover 12 years ago
A tru fan

Girrrrrrl, You soooo got me going on this one I have read every singe piece of you work that I could get my hands on and cant wait to see what that mind of your brings us in 2012. Thank you for sharing you talent with us.

A true fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Finally ! It's getting interesting !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Heartwrenching

I teared up at Pietro's anguish and then laughed at Demetri's shower joke. The mark of a good writer: when the reader is so caught up in the characters that they are living and breathing every hurt and joy right along with them. Jaz you have a gift and I'm glad I discovered your stories.

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Reasa is so delicious...I can't quite hate her...

I hope she comes to her senses soon and Pietro gets his hands on her and makes her pay in the best/worst ways for everything :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wanting more . . .

You keep on coming up with new characters who have their own stories just needing an outlet. I can't wait.

Good luck, and write more soon.

Stormraven88Stormraven88about 12 years ago
Dammit

Damn I finally caught up with your latest piece of work. Now I gotta suffer with everyone else. And I don't like the feeling lol. Damn it sucks. Please please pretty please hurry and write more I'm dieing here. Great job. Please hurry I'm gonna hold my breath till your next submission lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just like Storm

I've been holding out on reading this last submission for ages & just couldn't wait any longer!

Happy new year Jaz, please write more soon :)

B xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fabulous!

Everything is of course amazing, but there's not enough! Please to put up the next chapter! I'm dying here!

VeneziaVeneziaabout 12 years ago
:-)

I'm gonna need you to hurry up with the next one soon...LOL!!!! Please... ;-)

EllieLavenEllieLavenabout 12 years ago
Started with Fighting the Inevitable.

and finished with this chapter - I have just re-read all of the stories. AGAIN! Really need you to give up everything but writing ;-). I love all the stories and can't wait to see where you take us with this one. Love the way you write; carrying the characters over so that the loyal readers feel like we know them, but including enough info for any new readers to get the gist of the story's background. Please, please, please WRITE FASTER!

lilqtlucylilqtlucyabout 12 years ago

I just finished reading all of the FTI series!!! And I love every single one of them! Is Reasa the mate of Liam? I can see them together, especially her mental shields would be perfect for him. Whose Pietro going to end up with??

I love the Vârcolac!! Though I would love some snippets of them growing up, they would be so cute!!! Also I have a question....what happen when a Vârcolac mates with a human??? Will the human also be part vampire/were as their Vârcolac mate? That will be an interesting answer....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Are you ok

You have gone from posting once a week to once a month or later. Is things going ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more please

love your stories, hope you write more soon, you have been gone for a month hope you

put one up soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love

love all ur stories when r u going to post more

EllieLavenEllieLavenabout 12 years ago
Hope everything is okay!

And if everything IS okay, please, please, please, make February one of those months you post 2 or 3 chapters (not that I want you to wait until Feb to post)... I'm dying here waiting to find out what happens with Pietro and Dimitri, Lily and Mac, and how Kallum and Liam react to their training with the Praetorians. And I'm REALLY dying to see how Karn and Elina unfold :). I have been checking daily for a new teaser.

All the pleadings to write faster are what you get for being such an excellent writer with such a gripping story ;-).

MNyogiMNyogiabout 12 years ago
go 'head girl!

You're awesome. I know life and responsibility call, but please, whenever you get the time- UPDATE!

And I mean that in the totally respectful of your personal life and thankful for your prolific and wonderful writing sort of way :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I know you're busy...

... but could you please take care of yourself. I know there are so many story lines to continue on with, plus trying with AMAZ, and having other commitments. That's probably over-whelming, without all the pressure that you get off us, your readers. If you can continue, please do, But if you feel under any pressure, spend some time for yourself. The stories will always come, but we need you to write them.

Thanks for the escape, VioletBlu.

Jacan2002Jacan2002about 12 years ago
Take your time.

Do what ever it is you have to.We all can wait for your next post.

darkendwooddarkendwoodabout 12 years ago
Great

Your stories are amazing, but for the love of GOD and all that is holy finish this soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Where are you...?

You have me checking your submissions everyday in hopes of finding a new chapter.

Please come back soon, and let February be one of those months where you you post many chapters.

I get it, work, peronal life, etc... but how can you leave all of your loyal fans waiting for a month and a half now?!!?

Anyways, I really want to see some Karn and Elina action, and something about Kothari and Alexei's twins. Also, give Kallum and/or Liam a mate(s)!

I've bothered you enough. Bye, hope you come back soon!!!

DawnzoDawnzoabout 12 years ago
Please Please Please!!!!

Come back!!! I am Jonesing for Demetri and I got it BAD!!! I look for you on Amazon too... I will pay!! I admit I am an addict, and I need a fix :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please

I too check every day for a new chapter. Please, finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Please more...I love this story

EllieLavenEllieLavenabout 12 years ago
Fingers crossed!

I'm hoping, since you have posted on twitter, that everything is okay and (fingers crossed) a new chapter will be up soon. Take pity on those of us who are hopelessly addicted to your story and post the next couple of chapters quickly. Love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hooked!

like always lol I want to curl up with pietro and comfort him so badly... can't wait for the next chapter! :D makes me feel like a crack whore and you're my supplier LOL just pop it into my veins please lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MOAR!!!

Addicted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Where you go Chica?

I absolutly love your stuff, i mean i literally wake up early just to see if you posted anything. Im computer illeterate so this aan music is all i go to. Your story is the 2nd storie i read on this site and ive been coming back ever since u stared Rhianna an Caleb. I dnt care wat u write....ya stuff is just too good. Miss u much an no pressure but im choppen off my nails waiting girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waiting :)

I can't wait for the next installment...it's been almost 2 months and I still check back regularly. I hope you are well and know you still have readers who are dying for more of your work!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 12 years ago
"The sexiest male specimen to ever walk the planet" LOLz!

OMG Demetri Bozic is deliciousness! So is Mara! Another splendid story Jaz! That banter between Pietro and Demetri in the shower was bromance at its height! I am still cracking up!

AnomandarisAnomandarisalmost 12 years ago
Awsome.

Spent a good chunk of 2 boring 12 hour shifts at work working through your Vamp/Were series. Just plain great storytelling. Awsome work. Gives a new Lit author a great example to follow, and you've set a high standard.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
The shower scene has got to be the funniest EVER!

Demetri: "Don't try and work it all out when you're probably having your first ever shower with what has to be the sexiest male specimen to walk the planet. It's too much sensory overload."

Pietro: "You fucking suck as a counsellor."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hilarious!

drews_lette11drews_lette11about 11 years ago
WOW!!!

Pietro regenerated his EYE!!! Thats some crazy shit right there. and the shower scene was just too funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DEMITRIII!!!!!! I Love You!!!!!

That's is all.... pls continue. :)

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
The shower scene

so touching i had tears in my eyes , then i started laughing

Demitri is a classic

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30about 10 years ago
:)

Oh, Demetri.... Gotta love him! Pietro makes my heart hurt!

EllieLavenEllieLavenalmost 10 years ago
Reading for the 5th time (at least)

Love this story so much... from the beginning with Annie & Caleb and through all of the other stories... Have just been reading the whole series again...for the 5th time (at least). Hope it will be on amazon soon so I can get it on my kindle :-)

Please dont ever stop writing !!!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
hhhmmmmmm

I'm thinking this evil vampire lady might find a mating bond with a hybrid. Would put the icing on the cake though not sure if it's a proper punishment for her ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cuckoo Head!!!

If Reasa thinks Demetri is Mac then she has another thing coming!!! She is in soo much trouble and she doesn't know it! She's chasing after Demetri Bozic, the psycho with no typo! And imediately after she just fucking turned his life upside down. She has a subconscious deathwish! There must be someone laughing maniacly at her in the background! She should look to whatever she considers deity and start praying and HARD! He will rip her apart limb from limb from fucking limb! I pity her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Demitri..sigh...swoon

one of my absolute most favorite of your characters.. the way he takes care of Pietro in this chapter makes me all emotional.. and I've read it 3x already.. just love the world youve created. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Demitri

I am totally enamored with Demitri. I really do enjoy the progression of his character.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This chapter is so much creepier when you remember how Demetri tortured Mara until she was the one who wanted to die back in "The Assignment".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6491 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES