All Comments on 'Brian and Ballet Pt. 02'

by DSauthor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loving the pace of the story although I do wish it had more then one page!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this story!

I truely have enjoyed this story. I love these character and can't wait for more. The second story took way to long to get here. Please make them come faster.

DSauthorDSauthorover 12 years agoAuthor
Tis the Season...

I agree, they need to be longer, and I'm working on it. I wanted this part to be longer, however due to the busy holiday schedule finding time to write has been a challenge, and I decided to put this out just to give another taste before the next part. My free time should be increasing after the holidays and I should be able to put out a lot more content a bit faster. Thank you for your patience, and Merry Christmas!

D.S.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 12 years ago
Enjoying it!

Enjoying the pace and the characters thus far - thanks for sharing it!

anj1028anj1028over 12 years ago

Keep them comming DS...I was wishing for it to be a few pages...but thanks all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE FREQUENTLY AND LONGER

The story line is most enjoyable. Keep up the good work, it is appreciated!

DSauthorDSauthorover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

It seems like the only real criticism is the length and frequency, not bad. If I were a full time writer it would be easier, but sadly there are bills to be paid (and that's something I just can't say "fuck it!" to) For those that are enjoying the story thus far the next segment will probably be submitted sometime later on this week, and the plot really picks up. I look forward hearing from you all!

D.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
few and far between

This story grasps the romance as well as a great story line few and far between stories have had me on my seat wanting more thank you and I look forward to your next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hurry please

i cant wait this story is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just one thing : ...

... LONGEEEEEEEEER ! Make it at the VERY least 3 full literotica pages per episode ! And a LOT of episodes through many days, weeks, ... ! I really did mean this story could be like a series !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous