All Comments on 'Confessions of a Rust Belt Swinger 06'

by QuazarMachismo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really funny.. a totally different aspect to sex..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It took you this long

to let us know they are really pathetic losers after all.

I was enjoying this until now, I really thought you would keep this purely comedy.The wife put the horns on him and he's just another wimpy cuckold. End of story.

Goodbye

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a truthful tale

OMG, the wife and I spent a couple of years hardcore in the lifestyle, I am LMAO. The truth he speaks, we did have some very good times, and fortunately I like larger women, and the wife and I are both average folks, and the swinging lifestyle is definitely not hardbody's and hotties. Every woman is beautiful in her own body, and men need to appreciate that, the the author is telling the total truth about the lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finally. A lot less fantasy and a lot more reality.

Brings back memories of a very enjoyable time with a very enjoyable lady. It is like de jevu' reading QuazarMachismo's narrative and dialogue. We went through the same things. We didn't do the club routine so It took us a long time too, but when we finally found a couple of compatible couples we, first, become friends with, and finally VERY GOOD Friends with, it was worth the wait. We were all able to enjoy each others company socially and publicly, travelling, vacationing, etc,...........and our private times were over-the-top-fantastic sexually. Eventually there came to be no holds or holes bared, the sexual aspects were intense on the one hand and become very casual, but most enjoyable, on the other; everyone playing and swapping together, almost exclusively in the same room.......no meeting or fucking on the side with each others partner was allowed. We never progressed to bi-sexuality as so many people seem too but the playing, sharing and exploring with all six of us as partners was like the "ultimate adult sand-box"......like kids using our fantasies and imaginations to thoroughly enjoy ourselves and each other while living out our fantasies. I think the rules and circumstances prevented unnecessary drama and never led to bad feelings or the breakup of any couples relationship. Further, because we restricted our circle to just the six of us we were never inhibited by the necessity for condums...........and the cum flowed freely and often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This has been a fun series to read, but as a bbw

I didn't appreciate the nasty "hippo" comments. People come in all sizes and shapes. You don't care for large women, fine, that's your opinion, but there is no need to insult them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous