All Comments on 'A Slut's Punishment'

by nicnak

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Robgrad98Robgrad98over 12 years ago

Loved the audio. Wish it was a bit longer but that's the only complaint. Keep making more audios.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Ouch!

That really sounded like you were walking the fine line between pain & pleasure . This got a bit weird because you sound JUST LIKE someone I know IRL . I'm going to be watching and listening a little extra close for further clues from her ...err you ... No, I mean her ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
adored your latest

If you weren't actually defiling yourself with pins and a dildo up your dry asshole, then you have great breath control and are a superb actress. I enjoyed the cause of your punishment, and suspect that you did not post your first audio without knowing you may have been crossing a line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it!

a++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Holy Sh*t

This was a f**king amazing audio file.

It turned me on so much, then I rubbed my own pussy to your pain and cummed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Very very inciting

denniscleedenniscleeover 9 years ago
Your mind is submitting to me.

You belong to me now, you know that, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Good one your punishment could have been better.

You should have been spanked first, then some clamps placed on your nipples.

Then you should have put some clamps on your pussy lips.

Then used a very large dildo for your ass.

What a punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perfect

Your beautiful voice and a cruel punishment together is wonderful. I listened to.it twice in a row and managed to blow both times, so there's cum everywhere. Please do more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot AF!

Love that voice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous