All Comments on 'Blaine and Trey - Week 03'

by gizm4c

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
All smiles from me.

I am loving the progress. You keep us on edge but not the bad edge where we want to tear your hair out, lol. I love this story, so adorable. Keep it up!

Gene63Gene63over 12 years ago
You're killing me!!!

I love this story but you are killing me with chapters that it takes 2 minutes to read. I want more before having to wait for the next installment!!! Guess that's just my selfish nature!!! I love Blaine's shyness and can't wait for him and Trey to get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVING IT

You sadist, your killing me here,and I am a very patient person.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Thanks

At least you're posting the chapters regularly so we don't have to wait for a new one. I have to say I like this story because it's set up on a weekly basis, so you know Blaine and Trey are taking it slowly. I don't see how Trey could make a comparison between his ex who has cheated on him and Blaine who is being a true friend, but love isn't always easy.

LollygaggerLollygaggerover 12 years ago
Great story so far

Interested in finding out why Blaine thinks so little of himself that he's practically throwing Trey at his ex -- as if that's going to work out! Nice pace. Keep those chapters coming -- I'm hooked.

secretsidessecretsidesover 12 years ago

Keep it up...Love getting to know the characters while they are getting to know each other. thanks for the quick postings :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I think Trey is a very confused person. First, he felt an attraction to Blaine in the beginning. He decides instead to talk to an ex who cheated on him AND admits he wanted an open relationship before and knew he probably couldn't have had a monogamous relationship. Yet Trey says he is the monogamous type. So what would be different about him and Gage now? Why would it go better when the only, difference is that Trey will be no where around to see Gage take up with other guys. And in addition to this screwy thinking, he is flirting with Blaine who I am sure he can see doesn't trust and make friendships easily. I just think Trey went from seeming to be an observant and confident, take charge kinda guy who forgot all that when he heard from Gage again. I feel like his character is shifting in the middle.

cannd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous