All Comments on 'Sharing Sara'

by Mina24

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
MirageMirageover 12 years ago
Mmmm

I think this was a great first effort Mina. The second half especially was quite good as you really started getting into it. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

idle_dreameridle_dreamerover 12 years ago

This is a great first audio. You have a great voice but most of all, the passion in that voice when you were going on about eating her etc really showed.

Needless to say, I enjoyed it and can't wait to to see what nasty things you have in store for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it :-)

Great story, very well told. I've never had a threesome, but listening to your story I'd absolutely love to be Sara.

Paloma

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great for both of us

You rocked both my world and that of my girlfriend. We will be talking about your beautiful voice for a long time to come...

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yum

Loved it. More 3-some love, please. Going unscripted works for you well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I want more

This is my first of yours I have listened to. I want to hear a lot more! you were spontaneous and creative and ... well you got my attention! more more please

zombieguyzombieguyover 12 years ago
great first story.

wow that was amazing hearing ur sexy story and hearing the wet sound of u playing with ur own pussy was increadible. keep up the storys please they are amazing..xx

Kinky_Guy25Kinky_Guy25over 12 years ago
OMG

Your voice and fantasy drove me over the edge . . . . I want to hear more from you soon . . . The Best!

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 12 years ago
Mmmm... do it again!

For being an unscripted "virgin", you did very well and I, for one, would love to hear more unscripted works from you. It was superbly erotic and extremely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mmmm...

From one woman to another this is a shared fantasy. Very nice.

NickChapelNickChapelabout 12 years ago
Wow.

What a woman. Thankyou. Please record more x.

masque620masque620about 12 years ago
Thank you for posting

Thank you for posting your story. I really enjoyed listening to it and being aware that it was almost a performance writing itself as it happened, I was genuinely fascinated to watch the story develop.

I love audio and I think that you were able to really capture that essence that is the pure erotic fun of a fantasy developing in your own head. I think that it was very genuine and that this added to the eroticism, rather than detracting from it.

Well done and I will look forward to future pieces from you. Thank you!

SexProfessorSexProfessorabout 12 years ago

Excellent job for your first unscripted audio. You need not be fearful of doing more. Also, love your photo on your biography page. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you...

are a kinky girl!

and it was great!

i just shared a fantasy almost exactly like this with my gf last night for the first time. i have known that she was curious about another woman for a long time, but she would never mention it. finally, i got her to indulge the fantasy under the guise of doing it all for me, and she came...so...hard.

lol

i fear i've created a monster though, haha, as she will certainly be requesting it to happen now in reality!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!!!

That was AMAZING!!! My bf texted the link to me with the caption "thought you might enjoy this". He knows me SOOOOO well!!! You made me cum both times you did!!!! You did a great job. You totally have a new fan!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Nice

gorgeous voice, love listening to you breathe and gasp and moan and curse as you fantasise ... you do the unscripted fantasy very well! and the hesitation at the end when your ass gets fucked ... god!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Delicious

You have a sexy, intoxicating voice & I love hearing you cum! Well done, look forward to more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love!!

Loved this!! I came so hard! I always wanted to be with another female also..

worthabunchesworthabunchesabout 10 years ago
Loved it!!

Thank you for such a wonderful story with such energy and detail!! I could see all of the action as it I were there. Got off so good listening to you cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
started great

I always wanted to do this too, and I was rockin' and rollin', but then all the ass stuff started and I winced....just not into that. It wouldn've gotten 5 stars if not for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

This was very very sexy. I have listened to it multiple times please submit more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

So hot and sexy! Than you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice story,

Well told, nicely delivered and made me want to be you boyfriend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Missing your stories

Love it if you'd make a new one, soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

That was so freaking hot.

TheMrBurnsTheMrBurnsover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Just wonderful😊

sweetzebrasweetzebraalmost 3 years ago

Your voice and your words are gentle, sincere. One can feel how much you/your character want this.

An extremrly generous confidence.

I'll look for more, thank you so much ❤️

messalinaromamessalinaromaover 2 years ago

Fantastic Mina love the way you pronounce fuckin what about adding the phrase Sweet fuckin Jesus so sexy

jasexy28jasexy28about 2 years ago

Mmm, that was delightful indeed. Hearing your wet pussy and hearing you cum, if that is what I heard was quite something. I have similar fantasies about doing this in a hotel with my wife and another man. Thank you for this, I agree your voice is so sweet and delicate. I could almost picture you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous