All Comments on 'What I Like'

by Bellatrixie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

First off, you are weird but I honestly love that about you. I like the fact that you were having fun while telling what you like. You were having me laughing by some of the stuff you saying and I think that I could give you what you like, if you don't mind me saying so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nothing weird about this AT ALL

Nothing turns me on more than hearing a woman tell me what turns her on. That's what it's all about, right? Guys, listen and learn. This is gold. And, Bellatrixie, you are HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

If they are calling you twisted and say that you need some help - you're doing something right babe! I love this audio, you sound so laid back and it did make me laugh and agree in lots of places with you. You go girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so hotttttt

I would love to supply you with EVERY thing you needed sexually. Kissing licking and sucking you until you were a quivering non stop orgasmic beauty then slide my cock slowly and deeply inside you then......

Ricky_RocketRicky_Rocketover 10 years ago
Mmmm

Love hearing the things that get you hot! Your significant other is one lucky person!!

hempdogxedhempdogxedover 8 years ago
The way you talk is really hot

and i liked hearing what you like also that you kept saying boys haha cause i am young in college

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck me hard

Baby you hit EVERY one of my get it done points..... we should sooooo be fucking......

I have download your beautiful narrative to play to my wife.... I have said every word to her you just said, it unfortunately falls on deaf ears .... but I never give up.... I watch what she does.... not what she says, and am often balls deep while she's still good girling it with her voice ...

I seriously would make you scream so hard when you come..... thanks hot stuff....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous