All Comments on 'A Boss's Liking'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

BORING

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
uh

ok is he a short dicked cuckhold or is his wife fucking around and he wants a divorce but too much of a puss to do it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ho endi9ng

You forgot to fenish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fenish?

That's a new word in any dictionary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

it fell flat at the end....and not sure whether worthy to just end or more adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why does the story have to be Stupid Nigger Bullshit?

Anonymous (01/05/12), you are an Asshole. If you don't like stories like these stop reading them. Take you ass over to a Klan website since you are clearly a racist! I apologize to you, dsoul for my outburst! Anyway the story started out very mild, almost timid....but towards the middle it started getting better. Then Bam all of a sudden they are making out in the elevator.....what did they say to each other during lunch that brought that about? I read it twice, and there was not enough dialog between them to make them want to jump each others bones. The sex was hot as fish grease, but then it ended on a question. I know there is more to come, Right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This writer is the most RACIST blackman on this or any other website. He has a grudge against white men and thinks nothing of trashing ALL white women. I guess a white women or white man must have hurt him somehow and he is emotionally scarred by that event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Liked it - what a nice quandary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
BBC is fantastic! Me or female Black is fantastic! There is no comparison!

I've been with both, while in college. Compared to white guys and gals, Black is definitely better every time. I've never been sexually disappointed with a Black person, ever!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
1252 Followers
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!