All Comments on 'You Are What You Are Ch. 03'

by MeanDickGreen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
I like it!

I'm really enjoying this story. It's very different from the others you've done. You can actually see Molly growing into a more confident woman who is really learning to enjoy her life. I like that although she is "forced" to be naked all the time, the activities she's engaged in are interesting and pleasurable, both for her and for the reader. Nice job!

Andromeda7Andromeda7over 12 years ago

This is developing well, nice writeing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really enjoying this story, but when Nick told her to act with her eyes, I couldn't help but think of Tyra Banks smizing.

joodlejoodleabout 10 years ago
Different?

I am perplexed by this series. I have read a bazillion stories that are based on the handsome rich guy seducing the naive and sassy innocent and physically perfect girl, and making her his sex slave. Thats what turns me, and probably about 99% percent of the heterosexual female race on. Your story starts off as very typical, overdone, and unrealistic, but your writing quality is superb, and it seems to evolve into more enticing and engaging of an experience with every chapter. The characters are all witty and endearing, with strong personal characteristics. It is regrettable that she is married because it seems that she will not have a HEA, which I always prefer. Its funny how one can prefer intense beatings and a happily ever after at the same time. Well done, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous