All Comments on 'Was He Guilty? The Sequel'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
zed0zed0about 12 years ago
All Right Joe Baker!

And kudos to DG Hear as well! Another mystery masterpiece. I think Joe should have butt fucked Shauna& Darcy, then the story would be complete with cheating, sex and violence.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
NOT GUILTY

does it mean UN-INNOCENT. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Nice to see that the author

agrees with the readers as to where the bean was hidden.

Thanks, DG, it was fun.

DG HearDG Hearabout 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Sometimes a story need closure. This was such a story. I couldn't leave an innocent man in Jail. Thanks to all who have read and commented on my stories. It really is much appreciated.

DG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved the ending!

Having the author driving the truck is a great twist to wrap up the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
And he never

nedded his time stamped IHOP receit either, did he?

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 12 years ago
A very tidy conclusion...

To an interesting tale begun many moons ago! And, yes, a nice twist at the end although I had a feeling about the truck. Well Done, DG Hear, as usual.

northlandernorthlanderabout 12 years ago
Really Good Story

Thanks for the follow up to the story, it really rounded it off, though when I read he was an appliance salesman and hios family had been threatened it wasn't too difficult to figure where the big white truck came from and who was the driver. Anyway we do what we have to do to protect our own. All round an interesting story, well finished.

TechRaiderTechRaiderabout 12 years ago
lol!

now that was an ending to a good story. your an awesome writer, keep going please.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
CRIME WRITERS AND PORN WRITERS

have access to al wierd minutae, TK U MLJ LV NV

jiminabjiminabalmost 12 years ago
Mr Hear

I found the story plot very interesting but the telling of it stilted. If that is a word? It read like a news article. Sorry. I normally like your stuff. But thank you for the writing.

mackenzie51mackenzie51almost 12 years ago
Well Done

Sir

This has proved that you are now without doubt, more than a writer of salacious tease.

You have established your credentials as a crime/ mystery writer par excellence. I have to put you in the company of Chistie, Rendell and Rankin.

Please continue to produce more of all varieties. Do NOT hide your light under a bushel !!!!

Sincere regards

mackenzie51

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20almost 11 years ago
When you wake up from a drug you have a brain but dose it still works?

Now could you explain to me old knowledgeable one how your hero could really be that stupid. I have probably taken every drug known to mankind so I know better. Your story just went into the shitter. You write well. But write about what you know about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

If it came down to my wife and kids or someone else, I know what I would chose. I wouldn't have any problem sleeping at night either.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
A hell of a story. I was surprised but I applaud the author. A very favorite story.

Cliffhanger, I respectfully disagree with you about the drugs. There are many drugs used in anesthesia that you have not used and would work just as described. I am an RN with over 40 years experience, a lot of it on psych units with drug addicts (not that it would make me know about drugs). How else could you explain anesthesia drugs? How about when you have dental surgery and they give you a little Demerol IV to knock you out along with a little "laughing gas" and you sleep through the dental surgery and wake up shortly after they finish. You are a little groggy and a little confused but you can walk and talk although they make you bring someone else in with you that can drive you home. I felt as though I could have driven but of course I would have not been correct. Driving erratically and being confused seems to fit what was described in this story.

DG, thank you for bring this exciting story to us. I really enjoyed it and was happy with the way it finally turned out. These women were very smart and nearly got away with it.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Addendum to my previous comment.

DG, I think this was one of your very best stories (for me) and you have written some tremendously good stories. Thank you for your efforts in writing this and other stories, my entertainment is really enabled by your work. Keep up the good work. Lamar

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Closure

Excellent. Jeff was innocent and now he is back with his child. The two women are dead; no big loss. Run off the road by a worried writer who feared for his family.

Good reading.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Great finish -

I was happy he protected his family -

It was a fitting end to the women - IMHO

REALLY NICE WORK HERE !!

A good story and a really good read - an old style who dunit with a nice twist at the end that is usually not in those -

BTW Not a criticism but I keep forgetting to say this - most people I have ever heard use the term Robbing the Cradle for marrying some one younger not rocking it

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Thoughts

It's fairly obvious that Julie killed the guys, then went to the mall. I wonder if anyone checked mall security video to see if Shauna was with Julie when the purchases were made.

Also, if Julie and Shauna were so innocent, why are they threatening people? Not exactly actions of innocent people.

BTW, Tav, I had the same thought when I read "rocking the cradle," LOL!

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Quite easily

The best thing you have ever written on this site, by far. A truly excellent series.

xtchrxtchrabout 8 years ago
What A Story!

I really enjoyed this story. I almost didn't read it. I worried that, like most of your men that always forgive the cheater and wimp out, this would happen here. Was I wrong. Then I thought you would end it without telling us who killed the 2 women. Again was I wrong. Thank you for an entertaining and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
These are some class a twists right here

Bravo, excellently written stories, very hot and with excellent twists. Keep up the good work!

sinsational83sinsational83over 7 years ago
EXCELLENT

This was a excellent story. Absolutely one of the best that I have read on the site so far. I'd give it 9 stars if I could but, all I can do is give you the highest allowed five major stars for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a brilliant story well told

one of the best with a surprise ending...or was it...like he said..he was protecting his family....but the two women had a rough early life which made them bitter....but then took revenge on others for what they believed were the right reasons....but wrong as it turned out...bitterness and jealousy are two big factors.....loved it...

bmm4422bmm4422about 7 years ago
One more observation

Another question to ask: If the point of the cabin location was his wife was going to be cheating on him, and she wasn't there ... why would he still kill the 3 guys? She wasn't there, no sex, no cheating ... so why a violent action? In fact, it appeared that two of the three still had not slept with her. Walking in on your wife cheating, ok. Walking in on 3 guys in a fishing cabin? Not so much. More reason for reasonable doubt. Good story.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Oh hell yes

Skunts threatening my family meet the same end as douche dudes

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story, but ...

The retrial was disjointed in this story. When there is a retrial, the original verdict is set aside and it becomes a new trial. The prosecution has to present their case first. Joe, as a witness for the defense, would not be called at the start of the trial.

The prosecution would present their case as they did in the first trial by mostly presenting the physical evidence they collected. No need for new evidence. Granted, they lost two witness who are now dead from the pink corvette accident. Jeff's new attorney, knowing the prosecution's case from the first trial, can poke holes in it such as the lack of GSR could be called into question as part of cross examination by the defense. After the prosecution rests, the defense can call in Joe to present his findings.

The story has a nice ending along with a twist, but having the author saying he ran the pink corvette would be problematic since there is no statute of limitations for murder. But hey, this is fiction; so logic need not get in the way of good story. :-)

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
GUILTY FOR THE INNOCENT

is just a frame of mind being controlled by others. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Saw it

I saw it coming, but it was still a well crafted story. A good one.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good ending

Nothing like real justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
...good story...

...all grammar, etc forgiven. 5 stars on this Ch 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice ending about who killed the two women.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent conclusion. Of course it and to be Joe with the truck. He took action to kill two black widows. When they came after Julie with threats he knew they were stone cold guilty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5675 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES