All Comments on 'Maurice Ch. 04'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
great chapter

i am really enjoying this story thank you for posting it looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She is so stupid!

I mean, do you have to make her this dumb? It's like she's walking around with half a brain! Now, she's been raped by another vampire. Just brilliant.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

It took me a whilw to really get into the story but now I really like it. Hopefully she can start to trust Maurice, Maybe her brothers will remember everything,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just Stupid

Why does she have to be so slow?!! I mean she knows there are vampires all around and she just walks out of the room without a care!! Her stupidity is making me not even want to finish reading this series! I am disappointed in you with this story kalamazoo707. Gah, just STUPID!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

Nice chapter.In her anger she forgot her room is the only place she ever felt safe.Maurice should feel that she is awake and left the room though.Looking forward to the next chapter,hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Damn, she is so dumb!!! You were safe in the room, and now you will be forced to marry Micah. Where is her sense of self- preservation?

ValeshValeshover 12 years ago
Stupid Llama!...

(Homage to Dude..where's my car!) fits perfectly here!!:D. I haven't written a comment before because I enjoy your stories throughly, but dat blame it, that girl Regina has broken my silence & plucked my last entire nerve!! When you know that vampires are around you, stay your tail in the one place you know is safe. I know she has trust issues but, I think she had better listen to Maurice because if he wanted to harm her, Girl, she would have been snack food already. I hope Maurice & Gremlin find & make some head way with the brothers because Ms. Hard Head is going to need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
haters

some of yall need to calm down.. u could always. oh idk, stop reading the story! but keep them ugly comments to yourself.. but Kalamazoo707 as ive told you a many time you are awesome.. dont listen to the haters they can find other material..smh

Tastee323Tastee323over 12 years ago
Love It

Your stories are so intense I have to make sure that I am alert and fully awake. More soon please.

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago
5 *****

love it cant wait for more!!!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Delgado

As Regina calls him, did mark her so should he not be able to track her whereabouts? Since Micah has left the brothers in N.O., will not D find them? Will he be able to show them the truth? When will Regina remember everything?

Looking forward to more!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Great story!

I hope that Micah kills this creep!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Plot Thickens!

LOL. Regina isn't the first dumb character and she won't be the last. The fact that we become frustrated enough to want to reach into the story and shake her unconscious is something, though... a testement of the author's great writing.

This will get worse before it gets better for Regina. Hopefully, she now realizes that this stuff is serious and she has to cooperate or she'll become Mrs. creepy vampire.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Now I'm off to read whether Patrick is keeping his cool with that trifling chick.

Thanks, Kal.

~Bluegardenia

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stupid bitch!

Are you sure she is his mate? If this is all of his power you could end this story with the next chapter, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

She is a stupid COW, hello human vs vamp, no contest, stupid human vs vamp=lunch. I repeat stupid cow, and if Maurice gets hurt because of her I am going to b upset.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Maurice Ch. 03 Previous Part
Maurice Series Info