All Comments on 'I Love My Wife Completely'

by rockpaperscissor8

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
In all fairness....

The author did warn everyone right up front that this was a willing cuckold story. I did NOT read the story, but I am giving him, (not the story) 5*. I believe the kind of warning he gave up should be encouraged. Nothing pisses me off more than to waste my time reading a story only to get near the end and read those infuriating words, "an I found my dick was hard."

So, 5* from me for the simple warning!

I hope all those other wimp writers read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with Nakedsub

Thanks for the warning. I did not read it either but I appreciated the warning as well. It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there, not to mention the time. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not My Cup of Tea

Although cuckolding is not my favorite story I read this in spite of the warning. I will say that at least there is an honesty between David and Morgan that you do not see in most of these types of stories. David has a choice as to wheteher he wants to continue in this type of lifestyle and if that's what floats his boat. Good for him. The was a love between the two characters that you usually do not see in this genre. It wasn't the humiliation/degradation forced situation that so many of these type stories tend to evolve into. Like I said not my cup of tea but at least it had some redeeming qualities

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*

The warning and the tags were enough. Did read the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
screw my wife

I love stories like this. I wish another man was screwing my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I LIKE THE STORY & I AM GIVING IT 5* (4.95/5.0 = 99% = A+)

The story is short & sweet.

The characters are BELIEVEABLE.

The story line is possible, plausible. Very much like in a stage play, a series of events got squeezed in a few days.

THE MOMENT WHERE HE REALIZED HE HAD NEVER DISCUSSED THE FUTURE WITH HIM HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD: THE SAME HAPPENED WITH ME 40 YEARS AGO (SHE DUMPED ME, I WAS HEART BROKEN).

The French woman is upfront with her American boyfriend. He said he wants to live her. She said Yes but on one condition: she loves him but wants the freedom to fuck other men. She'll be his but he will share her! No misleading, no deceptions, no humiliation...

She's good in bed, loves to have sex & will fuck his brains out.

HE SHOULD GO FOR THE DEAL! SHE IS A KEEPER!

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Perfect

If my life had progressed like this I would be with the woman I should have. Good story and written well. It does gloss over the moments of angst that I'm sure were there but in the end both characters were true to themselves and each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sex for Favors!

Great story, both my wife and I loved it! This story was a tender coming of age story that was full of love, passion, and a future married life together, including babies. The girl knew exactly who she was and that she was a bit oversexed. The guy rolled with the punches when presented with a possible deal breaker, i.e. her pussy full of another man´s cum sitting on his face. Also, his career, their housing and other needs will be taken care of by her willingness to spread her legs for other more powerful men who help them get ahead in life. This is a win-win for all involved and is the way things happen in many countries in the world.

This reminded my wife and me of our situation. She is from Argentina and we met at university there when I was doing a two-year study abroad program. She was from a large, middle-class family in which all her siblings were upwardly mobile. After we got serious, I was the beneficiary of numerous favors (housing, work visa, scholarships, etc.) that she said her family arranged for me through their contacts.

Early on in our relationship she told me that she loved me and said “yes” when I proposed marriage. However, she also told me that she did not plan to be monogamous. She said “That is just not the way things work down here.” It took me awhile, but I eventually figured out that she was trading sex for economic opportunities for herself, her family and even me. I remember the night she told me that “Opening my pussy for other men, opens doors for us all. Please don´t judge me for helping all of us!” I didn´t condemn her, we got married, and eventually moved back to the USA.

However, in Latin America, blood and family ties are powerful ways for different clans to help each other economically and politically. Since she married me, she could not marry one of these powerful, local men. However, she did the next best thing by establishing a blood tie with them. She got me a vasectomy and each one of our three children is from a different man, or patron, of her family. We are raising them as my own. She freely admits that she is a slut for her lovers and I find that a turn on.

She goes back to Argentina once every quarter for a couple of weeks and sleeps with all four of her lovers there and usually a couple of new men from whom the family needs favors. Whenever they visit here they have pussy privileges and she fucks them in the small “mother-in-law” unit attached to our home. It is just the way things work in some parts of the world. Economic and political realities must be attended to, and my beautiful, young, slut wife enjoys doing that.

Our sex life is passionate, she needs more sex than I can give her, and she has a lot of variety with her other men. Argentinian women are often somewhat dominate in bed and my wife is no exception. Her favorite position is like that of the French girl in this story; reverse cowgirl face sitting while I lick another man´s cum out of her freshly fucked pussy. Another way she hammers home our situation is that she always insists that we use condoms. Only her lovers get to bareback her.

Again, we thank you for a great story!

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
It's not true

IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that French people don't like Americans!THIS IS A NONSENSE!French like Americans as much as other people!Besides,THERE ARE A LOT OF FOREIGNERS in France WHO SPEAK ENGLISH and MANY FRENCH SPEAK TO THEM IN ENGLISH,TOO!So,people around you AREN'T BOTHERED AT ALL IF YOU SPEAK ENGLISH,not to mention that THEY CAN'T KNOW if you are an American or another foreigner!

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
What a bullshit

Regarding to a previous comment,I MUST SAY:WHAT A BULLSHIT!THERE ISN'T ANY TRUTH in saying,like that idiot says that being a cuckold "is a win-win for all involved and is the way things happen in many countries in the world"!Like I said,THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT!What kind of fucking PERVERT could say such an INSANITY?!NO,THIS ISN'T A WIN-WIN FOR ANYONE and IT ISN'T AT ALL "the way things happen in many countries"!ON the contrary,IT'S A LOSE-LOSE SITUATION,both for the woman,who becomes nothing more than AN ORDINARY SLUT and,naturally,for the man,who LOSES EVERY TRACE OF SELF-RESPECT and BECOMES A PATHETIC BEING!And such AN OUTRAGEOUS THING DOESN'T HAPPEN IN ANY COUNTRY OF THE WORLD,not in Argentina(like that PATEHTIC IMBECILE claims).NOT EVERYWHERE!So,stop mumbling all those aberrations,you moron,trying to present such OUTRAGEOUS BEHAVIOURS as being quite a normal thing because THEY AREN'T AND THEY WILL NEVER BE or trying to say that they happen quite often,when in fact THEY HAPPEN ONLY BETWEEN A VERY VERY SMALL NUMBER OF PEOPLE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this story ❤, gave you a 5.0 (☆☆☆☆☆)!

There are married men who expressly or implicitly give his wife a "hall pass".

On one occasion i gave my wife a hall pass. The situation was specific & my wife was upfront with me & showed her cards .

She & I were rather new in Canada. The first job she got was downtown Toronto in the head office of a small but profitable company. Her first position was part-time casual "person Friday" (now an obsolete term). The Sales Director ("big boss") bumped into her by the coffee station. Soon after that she got to be full time perm admin. The big boss moved her vertically & laterally several times until he became her direct boss. She was always telling me she liked working for the big boss. "He is the best mentor one can want," she told me. She also told me she sensed he had the hots for her, but has never made a move.

Then she realized that for a forthcoming conference there were only two people on the roster: the big boss & her.

She told me openly she was convinced he would make a move, essentially proposition her. "When people joke back and forth one never knows how the other person understood the conversation. I may have inadvertently misled him to believe that..." My wife added, "I owe all my promotions to him. I never promised him i would sleep with him... I will call in sick... or quit the job."

We discussed the situation for a bit, & then I said:

"It is part of your job to occasionally attend the events like this conference. I think you should attend this one too. I want you to know that, come what may, i am your husband who loves you very much, & this is our house."

The rest is self understood.

We are still married.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 3 years ago

Morgan is an unusual name for a French slut, but her pussy is perfect. I want to read how far David falls into the rabbit hole.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I laugh at the stories that feature what in real life is most likely a Conservative Right leaning "man". All those Alphas tend to be such cucks thats its sorta fun to recognize them in these stories.

Yes, some will write them as left leaning, but guess what...its because its not a left leaning writer. Studies pretty much lays that out. Lefties are more BDSM and righties cucks.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

This hot story gave me wood! I can picture myself talking to Morgan saying stuff like "we can get married if you promise to keep fucking other guys and bringing me those sloppy seconds all the time". 5 stars realistic dialog and hot situation love it. Thanks

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

The problem in "wife sharing" comes when the wife gets too carried away into sex with other men. As long as the wife still loves the hubby and doesn't lie but is always Frank and truthful things should be fine.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Militant Femdom agitprop. but, not worth getting upset over, because he’s a natural cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockpaperscissor8@rockpaperscissor8
563 Followers
Enjoy reading and writing cuckold erotica, particularly the mental aspects from his and her perspective.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES