All Comments on 'How I Cucked My Husband Ch. 03'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Get a fucking life loser!!!

This is the most un believable splatter of hippo shit to ever be published. Please just go hang yourself and stop wasteing our air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A great example.

Of stories that should really belong in the FETISH category. If a man gets off on this idea or in FETISH/HUMILIATION lifestyle it is to most people a Sexual Fetish and should be treated as such. Of course there are many men with SEXUAL FETISH problem so maybe one day the site will wake up and make a category exclusively for those people.

PrincessFlitPrincessFlitover 12 years ago

I wish I could say I like this, but its just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Useless

A totally useless wife.

chastenchastenover 12 years ago
It's just too ridiculous...

...to be enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worst Ever

If as you say these stories are true and this is the attitude you have towards your marriage and husband please put a bullet in your head. People like you should not be on the street. I did not read the entire story just the last few lines and it said all I needed to see. Your are one sick person. See a shrink.If you are going to publish this trash do everbody a favor and pout it where it bnelongs in Fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are risking your life....

... by having so much unprotected sex and the life of your husband too. Of course you have more of a chance of contracting HIV than your husband does because vaginal exposure is far more dangerous than oral exposure. The best thing that can happen is for you to die of AIDS and for him not to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Puke!

Written at a 3rd grade level - pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
education or lack of is not in question

the writing and grammar may be at an indeterminate grade level, but her slut level is manga cumm often and with anyone "take it out of pity" but ware a full body rubber and take a/an N.B.C. shower when finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I HOPE THE SLUT GETS AIDS AND INFECTS ALL HER LOVERS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hummmmm

You wouldn't have to make me do those things. I'd just love to eat all that warm creamy cum out of your freshly fucked cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just terribly written

And your claim about this being "true and accurate" simply makes me laugh harder. This plot contrivance has been done to death. You're on a porn site. NO ONE BELIEVES YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
templeoflove1@yahoo.com is the great spell caster.

templeoflove1@yahoo.com is the great spell caster. I will not stop publishing him because of the goodies he did for me and my family. If you want your problem to be solve once and for all you can contact is temple. Good luck to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
time for the husband to leave her and kill the lover. Maybe sell her whore ass to a MX whore house.

but he needs to do something to clean up the shit in the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot wife = cheating slut

Which earns her a divorce that she so richly deserves. Who would stay with a woman like this - even in a fictional story. She's a cunt and deserves to be called one and treated as such. Time to take out the trash. And true? You're an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When he finished

He got up, shoved the panties down her throat, picked the cheating slut up and threw her out the front door. Because after all the abuse and humiliation he decided he really did have some pride and self respect and since his about to be ex-wife had clearly demonstrated she had no love or respect for him, he knew he would be better off without the whore. The end to this formulaic, repetitive, uninteresting, and boring story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A really disgusting tale

Of people totally lacking in character. The cheating slut wife was simply a horrible person with the morals of a gutter rat. And the husband had no pride or self respect. The writing was terrible. You never convinced me for a second that any man could be this completely spineless. Understanding that this is a completely fictional story, you still need to convince readers that there is something believable about the characters actions. These people behave without rhyme or reason. Like I said to start with - a truly disgusting story, not worth the time spent reading. No stars as even giving it one star would be a complete insult to the star.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
A "true and accurate" bad story!!!

A "true and accurate" bad story!!! A story without love, respect, self-respect and sel-esteem, is always a bad story...Less than 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
By this time

Her cesspool of a cunt must hold every disease known to man. I wonder if she's not pregnant? True and accurate? More like dumb and dumber. A truly ridiculous story not worth the time spent to read it.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
You know what's interesting

When a writer writes a story of violent revenge and gets a lot of comment, the btb crowd says "your story got a lot of emotional reactions, and that's the point of writing, so you succeeded! Congratulations!"

Yet no one gets a more obvious or stronger emotional reaction to their stories than cuckold authors do. Does that make them by far the most successful authors in this section?

By the standards the btb defenders lay out, I think there's no other way to think about it. So every anon comment like that is just acknowledging that this is one of the most successful authors here.

I think that makes MM and xleg far more "successful" than the supposed greats of this section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BIG BORE WHORE

EEH-HARR she cant feel his dick she is now a big bore whore and is all stretched out !! Good for nothing or nobody so cucky hubby revenge humiliation with horses cocks large cucumbers, ten pin bowling pins, big cong dongs! Story is great Love you all GREG! OH 90 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

just another whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incomplete title

It should have read - "How I cucked my husband and ended up divorced". Because given her actions, there's no way he stayed married to the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I’m sure it happened like that.

You need part 4 about one dead wife and 4 dead male lovers none with sex organs intact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

Happy to see a husband who knows his natural role.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
The author ID...

is a man; nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More juvenile cuck nonsense

Author is a totally screwed up idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"True and accurate"????

Dude! I'm STILL laughing at that statement! Even cockroaches aren't THAT stupid. She asks him to eat her out and he hands her the divorce papers he had his attorney prepare. Who would touch the diseased cunt with a ten foot pole? You think he has a death wish? Only two things are possible in this sad story. One - you wrote the most ridiculous piece of garbage you could dream up to troll the readers or two - you're dumber than a stump. Here's a hint - this is a porn site on the world wide web. NO ONE believes a word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that this story is "true" does nothing for the story and it just makes us laugh at you. A truly awful attempt at story telling. Just terrible.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
True story?

A true story my ass. This.isn't even passable as fiction. You are a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
true and accurate

Ha Ha, yeah in your "fucked up" dreams....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sad and confused

So what in the world is wrong with women and people that enjoy to separate from their partner while still with them. It is such an education to read about how women misplace love with their fantasies. Of course, in the movies and stories like this, there is a script to enterain. I see confusion here on love and what is important.

BigDee44BigDee44over 4 years ago
No rating for these 3 stories

Because they are supposedly true stories, they make me really sad. I feel no love coming from Deborah. She seems to be on a power trip with no regard for her husband’s needs or feelings.

HotForLitHotForLitabout 3 years ago
Do you have a sister?

Oh, I just wish I could find a woman like you,

A little less cruel, I guess each with his own,

But to have her fucking and having me clean her up, that is a must.

Thank you for the story, would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheap slut and stupid to boot.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

My deepest desire is to serve my wife and her men

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 year ago

Sounds like you are just on a power trip.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wife and all lovers be cursed and rot in he'll all cheating wifes cuckholding husband should be hanged to death

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous