All Comments on 'Lola Wants Ch. 04'

by AlmostTabby

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 12 years ago
Well someone getting an eyeful

This is the way I would want to me my boyfriend's mom.(Lol) A few typo's although it did not take away from the story, consider an editor. I love your story why haven't there been a discussion about the date rape drug and Jeniffer or possibly Jeniffer will incriminate herself. I am eager to see how it all comes together.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Wow this is not how a mother wants to see her child.

I know his mother is going to get the shock of a lifetime. I hope it's because her child is layed up in her house with some chick and not because of Lola's coloring. Sometimes you have to think of these things. What if she's like one of those mothers i had to deal with. (Sheesh that mother called my mom like I defiled her son when it was the other way around) I hope she doesn't call Lola's mother stating the obvious of what she's seeing. Can't wait to see what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmm

Soo don't think it's his mom...

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

So I cannot wait to resd the rest of thet story.

emj417emj417about 12 years ago

I think--and hope--it's Jennifer. Ironic that you tried to set up Lola and it backfired pushing Guage into Lola's arms. But I'm sure Jenn still has some dirt in her bag of tricks.

Looking forward to the rest--thanks for sharing!

emj417emj417about 12 years ago
Oops!

I just saw the part where the person said they were home--has to be the mom. Maybe she brought Jenn with her--wishful thinking. Lola has a backbone and hopefully will keep it bc Gauge has some Alpha in him. Wouldn't worry about Cole bc he wasn't led on. Are they using any birth control?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
<3

I love this story!!! Xoxo

IvanniaroseIvanniaroseover 11 years ago
!!!!!

Omg!! Pleaseeeeeee finish it:(

LovableBBW82LovableBBW82about 11 years ago
OMG!!!

Where's the rest?!?! There has to be more.....

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 10 years ago

I'm hooked! Please finish!!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
rereading again

When are you going to continue this, I'm so addicted

sassyasTKsassyasTKover 9 years ago
Amazing!

Great story, pity that you didn't finish though.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

MIA author. Excellent story if it' ever finished. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous