All Comments on 'Mother-in-Law'

by fishyjay

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
j_s1169j_s1169over 17 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing concept. Would love to see many more parts of this story and similar ones with more descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
When are you going to write next part?

When are you going to write next part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I liked the story very much. Please write a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story!

i want to marry into this family too! Does she have another daughter?

suppleWritersuppleWriterabout 11 years ago
Amazing

One of the hottest stories (in this are) that I have read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You always have a choice

He just failed to make one that any normal man would have. Dump both bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot

Hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grammar

Very good story, but the bad grammar takes away much of the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

This is great and all mother in laws should be like her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Divorce the psycho bitch and her fucked up Mother

Then put as many miles as possible between you. No wonder her last marriage went down in flames, shame she didn't go down in flames with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes ...

Not hard to see why the first marriage failed .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Knocked me back

and turned me on ... I've never read a male chastity device story that did much for me but this one was really special ... very exciting ... you need to come back and write more

justincbenedictjustincbenedictabout 6 years ago
Just marvelous

It's a nice fantasy...it's exciting. And well written.

RegretsRegretsalmost 6 years ago
This is great fantasy

As fantasy it was very well done,with the force of the story very even throughout. If the reference to chastity device could be changed to cage I think it would flow better. I am concerned that his penis muscle is withering in the cage. We all benefit from exercise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well...

...I wish you could give negative stars to a story. Because this one sucked.

One star will do for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Wonder,

Will the dumb bitch still thank her mother when her new husband punches her in the mouth and then has her served with divorce papers.

Ans how will mummy dearest feel when she's out on her ass with a warning to keep a look over her shoulder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
his poor cock

He just realized that he will never cum again. N the mother torture him to a point he started crying. Then the daughter begging here to fuck. N she puts it back on.wow! Because the monther is the master. She put him in so much pain that he cried out that the mother ilaw is my master.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseabout 4 years ago
Amazing story!

I love the chastity theme, so this one obviously fits my tastes well. The way the women 'ganged up' on the husband is perfect, his frustration and subservience could be easily felt.

If I were to add anything it would be more anal play for the husband. Keep him plugged when he servies the women, whether it's with his mouth or the strap-on.

I was also hoping that at one point they'd have a threesome, where the husband is fucking one of the women with a strap-on and at the same time receiving the same treatment. But those don't make the story any less hot.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 3 years ago

Couldn't get through the first page, I wanted to shoot the mother in law in the cunt twice with a shot gun. I think I will love it, but I got to get through the first part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this was hot as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just plain nasty and not in a good way. You know he can have her locked in jail for putting a cage on him? It's assault, battery, illegal sexual assault, spousal abuse and a few other things. While she sits in jail, he divorces the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When he realizes what a bitch the mother was, he walked out and never married the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

LOVED THE STORY, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE DAUGHTER SHARED HER MOTHER WITH HER HUSBAND -TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! DISAPPOINTED THAT HER MOTHER DID NOT USE A CANE OR STRAP ON HER HUSBAND PRIOR TO HAVING SEX WITH HIM - JUST AN OBDERVATION. OK?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great Story. Loved the read and the MIL story!!!

Tootight1Tootight17 months ago

Loved the story, which is 180 degrees off from my last comment. After all that has happened, said; and done, he still doesn't require consummation of the marriage. He has had nothing but a constant desire for his wife, and mother-in-law. Would I want this to happen to me, I don't know, nut would love to find out. Looking for a follow up story, please. Thank you.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam4 months ago

Love your story and wish I were your chast husband son in law

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous