All Comments on 'What An App!'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bigbearz9bigbearz9almost 11 years ago
This is an intelligent, intellectual erotic short story.

Written 18 months ago and mine is the first comment, this is a shame.

I would like to see more eroticism like this and less 'stroke' material.

Please keep up your standards.

RJ

P.S. I dislike anonymous comments; I sign in to comment so that an author can respond.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
gotta argree

BigB, I do agree with your assessment of this smartly written story. An interesting concept, I have to wonder if anyone out there is working on this type of project? Sounds like a good investment to me!

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51almost 10 years ago
Awesome

I love your story. In fact, I have just finished reading everything you have posted - loved it all. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The reviewer?

I think this story my have been beyond your ability to comprehend. Stick to Dick and Jane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for the reply to my previous comment connanthe.

Did you know that you are a pompous and arrogant ass ?? That is why I don't like any of your crap. What is worst by far, you are padding all your ratings and that shows us what a liar and cheat and despicable character you are you are. Enough ?

Stil 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story but...

I liked the story but it did feel like you kind of sell us a little short on some of the more 'exciting details' for the additional scenes to the board. I picked this story up as a VR tag and was a little disappointed that the main scene was outside of this platform.

Nonetheless a very well written piece and an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story line!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous