All Comments on 'BBC'

by mustangowner

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

great story wish my husband would do that for me , wow so hot luv that bbc in me deep and swallowing their cum just like she did, but he left so quick, nice story though very real and life like

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsabout 12 years ago
Great story and Wendy, have you ever just asked him?????

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy, i love being used like this over and over, the more the better and each time pleases my husband more than the last. and I love to please my husband. Yes, I am a BBC whore a total slut for all cock, but most of all for my husband. Great story, loved it!! Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a great story

Black cock is the best . Yes I am a white 60 year old married woman for 7 years now. Me and my husband went out one night .im 5’ 4” and have 46DD tits .that my husband loves when I show them off so I wore a very low cute dress. But he didn’t know I wasn’t wearing any panties. I had made a few trips to the ladies room and had to pass by a table with a couple black men sitting and would make comments as I walked by. I told my husband I was going outside to smoke a cigarette. I stopped by the two black men and ask if they had a light.we talked a while and letting them get a few good feels of my tits. And when I told them I wasn’t wearing panties they finger fucked me. They told me they would love to fuck my tits . I told them not tonight my husband is with me . So I ended up giving them both my number.and told them to call me . Will that was 3 months ago. I’ve been fucking and sucking them sense. I love a dominating black men using my body for their pleasure. I love when they talk really dirty to me . A couple time they invited a couple of their friend and gangbanged me that was phenomenal. they wanted me to get a tattoo showing they owned me . But being married I couldn’t . So I did agree i would be their bbc whore just as long as my husband never finds out I’ll do anything they wanted me to do. I really love being a BBC whore black men really know how to fuck a white married women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
garbage

like the majority of IR stories, that's why I hardly read any of them except for the better IR writers which are few

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous