All Comments on 'Mature Women'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You've ticked off a bunch of teeny boppers

Wes: Your exactly right; older is better. Who in the hell wants to play stink finger in the back seat at the drive-in with a cheer leader when you can spend the night with an older lady who will look you dead in the eye with a smirk on her lips because she knows that before the night is over you'll be screaming and pleading for mercy. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hmm

I tend to disagree. It doesn't matter what age a female is women get horny. The only reason younger women tend to be more shy about it. Is because at a much younger age their parents teach them that sex is dirty, and wrong unless it's with someone your married to or atleast deeply in love with.

So when they finally do start having sex that would explain some of their nervous behaviors. But in my opinion if your patient enough with a woman, regardless of her age. You might learn that they have alot of passion and potential to be amazing in the bedroom. You just have to be willing to let her get comfortable enough with you to enjoy her own pleausre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hell yeah...

I'm 29 years old and I still enjoyed this story. Something happens to a woman when she leaves her twenties and the prospect of getting old one day and being unattractive to men always lurks in the back of her mind. After reading this, I don't think I have that fear anymore. My hat is off to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent & so true

Everything you mentioned is true & genuine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
1127 Followers
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.