All Comments on 'A Boy's First Time'

by theredheadboy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
alanglobalalanglobalabout 12 years ago
Wish

I wish she would have had me as my teacher when I was that young; now that I am 60 years old, I feel I am too late.

TheGirlFromOzTheGirlFromOzabout 12 years ago
Such a good boy!

Of all the toys in this story, you are the one I want to play with the most.

mwa mwa mwa xo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Foot Wear

No high heel shoes or boots for the dominatrix? How forgetful.

50FootQueenie150FootQueenie1over 11 years ago
Yay!

I really enjoyed that, and you are a very, very good boy NOT to have described the woman who dominated you here as having worn high heels--those make a woman look precarious and wobbly, and weak--they feel painful and masochistic, not dominant, so I love that you found a woman who wasn't into all that CRAP to be your first;-) xx.

MarwoodfanMarwoodfanabout 11 years ago
"What a pretty little hole you have"

i love that sentence. So humiliating yet loving at the same time, great!. But could you please make the boy completely hairless for you next stories. Adds to the feeling of being an exposed boy infront of a mature mistress.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 9 years ago
Great first time story

Thanks for such a fun story of anal initiation and Ds play. It reminded me if my trip to London where I also attended a munch. Nothing you experienced happened for me, more's the pity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Your story is so good I want to give myself to you!😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautifully written

Very beautifully written. You are very talented. I request and hope to hear more of your real life experiences. If I may ask, the electro play, clamps, whips and other things you briefly mention here. Thank you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want that

ColinDesiresColinDesiresover 1 year ago

Incomparable and luscious.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Such a good boy. A kinky start to your journey.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yes, that would be a great way to have a Domme take your virginity. I think if I were young, about 20, I would have been a boytoy for every woman in town. I hope you will write about her taking you as a fucktoy and show other women how to train husbands or subs on sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheredheadboy@theredheadboy
900 Followers
If you're here because you read my stories... On Lit, I write almost exclusively female-led stories, usually with a pegging (strap-on) theme. She's strong, firm, clearly in charge, but at the same time respectful, romantic even. He's obedient, innately submissive. I'm open t...