All Comments on 'Mastering Submission Ch. 13'

by sdbnnc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Harsh, powerful and extremely erotic.

With this new chapter of an excellent re-telling of a classic story, the New Year has well and truly arrived - thank you, sdbnnc.

I would not go so far, yet again, as to say I enjoyed this chapter, but it fits into the whole so perfectly that to exclude it because of the sensibilities of some of your readers would have been a terrible mistake; that said, I hope we might be able to return to 'gentler' BDSM - if that is not too much of a contradiction!

Thank you for your excellent and painstaking work in bringing us this fascinating POV on a remarkable novel.

te

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Way too violent

Very unrealistic to believe that a woman would be able to handle fucking after getting her vagina kicked so brutally, never mind cumming from it. And then the master/gestapo torturer keeps fucking her until she's unconscious, but she wakes up only "sore"? Charming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
needs more detail

You need to give us more detail about her sensations, how her cunt feels, and what happens after he fucks her. It might be a good idea to kick her after she's fucked, too.

Anything for pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To the asshole that wrote "needs more detail"

Can't you read?? At the top of each and ever chapter of the story the lady author writes that this is someone else's work that she has rewritten from the submissives' point of view. (And sorry if sdbnnc is not a female, but to me sdbnnc is a lady from her other writings.)

Thus you asshole, sdbnnc cannot change the story to your liking. If Mr. Sharpe (the original author of the story "Both Master and Slave") did not offer that detail then this author cannot add those types of details to her rewrite.

You need to get to another site where the authors write the crap you are looking for. This is quality. high quality, work. This author has done an excellent job of re-writing "Both Master and Slave" from a submissives' view. I commend her for her time, energy,and efforts.

te

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous