All Comments on '18 and Bored'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinover 12 years ago
Mmmm

Haven't read your stories in a while but you are very descriptive and this was a very arousing story.

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Highly Charged Erotica!

That says it all.....

Thank you!

RichGoodeRichGoodeabout 11 years ago
Sensuous and enticing

Hi, I really enjoyed this story - you lingered on the sensations, the descriptions of Ruby's boredom and physical curiosity. It really turned me on and makes me want to read more. Thank you for sharing it!

Rich

Ima_VlakniIma_Vlaknialmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

After reading your 'My Take on Writing a Female Orgasm - How To.' I simply had to read one of your stories. As expected you did not fail to blow me away. Your desciption of everything is wonderful. I will be reading from the top of your story list. It may take time to get through them all but I can pnly imagine it will help me in my own writing.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yummy

Thank you for the playful sweet story of self pleasure. I really enjoy your writing style very much.

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
Itching to open your library

"I'm 18 and I like it". Alice Cooper

This is a perfect voyeur situation for me bringing your father something anything. To see you from the porch in your moment of self discovery, not your first time either. I pull my cap down as I watch barely able to refrain from joining in. I see a wonderful Orgasim and think you have reached as high as one can by themselves. I don't dare ring the bell after you have finished and turn to leave you thinking know one saw, I hear a squeal and turn to see you looking at me. I leave quickly hoping you don't recognize my face, I didn't want to embarrass you any further. In a later meeting with your father you enter the front room where I wittnessed your pleasure, your look tells me you recognise me or at the very least my cap !

Do you think I loved this experiance or what ?

One more question, does or can a woman hold back her Orgasim to enhance it, that is make it more intense or increase its duration ? You lucky girls, the best I can manage is to restrict my actions for a few days to increase my supply of man gravy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous