All Comments on 'Best Friend Cuckold'

by mrblue07

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Grammer

I'd suggest that you have someone proof read your stories before you post them. Your grammer makes your story hard to read. Content was good although you'll probably get a few negative remarks since these kind of stories usually do from people with ego problems. I personally like when the woman takes control and is the dominant one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong Category

What a waste

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: Anon-grammar

Loving Wives? Poorly written attempt. Erotica? Debatable. Spelling errors abound and grammar needs improving. As to the comment by Anon below. Mind your own business. Ego problem? Only in your own mind. Why are you so concerned about what others think? You're one of the countless here that have a serious problem of trying to deny others their opinion. Why is that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Second That

What "Grammar" said hit the nail on the head. Potential is there but unfortunately an editor wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong category again

Wassa a LW here,a broken GF/BF situation,one night standsand sex with other men while being single and etc....Mrblue07 you must be from another planet to put this category,you douche and brainless coop.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
a couple of comments

This might be better in erotic couplings or bd/sm rather then lw since they aren't married or even living together. More importantly you may want to have someone edit your stories for grammar,spelling and readability,the story idea isn't bad and with some help could be pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Get an editor...

Hard to read with mixed tenses, poor punctuation, run-on sentences, and lengthy paragraphs. One of the worst constructed stories on the site. Thanks, though, for your effort.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
FINDING THE STRUGGLE

for power and control, still loses. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i can't count the things wrong here

Girlfriends and girls who are your friends do not count as wives. Cuckolding and domination are fetish. I think half of these fucking mongloids that post.this shit on this hub do it just to piss the rest of us off. Loving wives are slut wives, hot wives, cheating wives and not BDSM or fetish bullshit. I wish the webmaster would reject this miscategorized waste of shit that seems to be puked al over this hub.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
O K

Back to the writing board take the comments in good faith and keep writing. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*

The title and the comments are enough. 1 star for more cuckolding bullshit being put in the wrong section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Obviously Wrong Category

Wrong category. Poor writing. Ugly story Try agian

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

I understand bisex male people like this sort of stories, but I think the straight male people do not like this sort of stories. I think the willing cuckolds do not reach the 1/3 of the male population as the percentage of this sort of stories show us in the LW category. BTW It may be a scavanger function for the bisex male people to gather the sluts and to decrease the slut concentration among the other female, but I think 1/3 of the stories are willing cuckold stories here that is an overrepresentation.

bobby9909bobby9909about 12 years ago
Try putting this in fetish...

Wrong category. This is obviously a fetish story, and there isn't even a wife in it. You will get better scores if you categorize properly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Needs an editor.

Unlike the others, I thought the story was good but it was difficult to read with all of the typos. Your really should get an editor to help you catch all of them. It would be much more enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
better with an 'a'

There are numerous mistakes, as has been noted already. Hopefully the author will take the respectful suggestions to heart and improve in future efforts.

The one critic complained about the many spelling and grammar mistakes, although the person in the one sentence critique spelled grammar "grammer".

Not that easy, eh Roger Ebert?

Hang in there mrblue07.

MisterReasonMisterReasonabout 12 years ago
Direct category complaints to literotica

The website has control over what category a story gets posted in, and you can make your suggestions directly to literotica at that tab at the end of each story.

If enough people made their feeling known about the cuckold stories having their own section, I think they might listen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: direct category complaint by Mr. Reason

Don't count on it. Literotica has been told numerous times by many that the "loving wives" genre need sub categories. They won't do it. Here a while back Lit asked the readers for comments on how to improve the site. They made some changes but nothing to the genres of the stories. At least the writers should put a preface in their stories warning readers about wimp cuckold stories. Some do but most don't. I guess we will continue to low score the stories and rant at the writers. Too bad. A few changes would make a lot of difference.Oh, well, such is life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More GARBAGE by a sicko author.

Literotica is not in the least interested in separating out trash cuckold stories. Waste of effort to recommend Literotica do a better screen job (I have). As a result, the number of authors who have no talent and no idea of what truly constitutes an erotic story continue to grow here. Really unfortunate because a few (very few) good authors still post and they get swamped by the trash.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
Wrong category, not erotic

Agree with others. Lots of writing errors. Should be in Fetish Creampie section. They were not married. No clear reason why Tyler might want to be a slave. Try getting an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not a English teacher

Don't care about grammar or grampa. All I know is this is one hot story. A five score and a hard one that won't quit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

GARBAGE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mnmmnnm

Just a load of shit from some sort of mentally retarded small cocked dip shit that doesn't even know what a wife is .

1 star for the gay boy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong.

Quote: To: direct category complaints to..It would make no difference. You guys get the only power buzz in your pathetic lives by flaming. You'd chase the stories to whatever category they're placed in. You want to kill this site. x_sad_x.

It is YOU that is killing this site. It is YOU that will not accept other readers view points and it is YOU that has a x_SAD_X and pathetic life.

Go start your own cuckold wimp website then you will be among your own kind of subhuman people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To Anonymous

I think your totally wrong about bitching at people that comment on their like or dislike of a story being in LW's. Your a moron. At least these people are commenting on the story. Your commenting on the comments. What does that make you?? Pretty foolish. Do you really think your diatribe is going to change someones OPINION???Dont think so dipshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Slimy garbage

Wrapped in the same smelly paper by the sexual retards of the generations. I hate to say it but they carry their lunch in the same paper they eat these balls of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lots of words missed in the sentences

for that reason you get a 3

anabullyanabullyabout 12 years ago
hot

I think this story is hot. "Loving Wives" category is the category for "cuckold" and "slut wife" stories. If you don't like those stories stay away from the category. As far as being in the wrong category, this is straight from the Literotica FAQ...

"I've noticed the stories are grouped into categories. How are these categories decided?

We group the stories into categories to make it easier for readers to find work and authors that interest them. Often, a story will contain elements from many categories. In that case, we'll place it where we feel it's the best fit"

The majority of the stories on this site are FANTASY, not reality. People have a lot more fucked up fantasies than wanting to have a wife that cheats and humiliates them. You have to be a real fucking idiot to waste time leaving comments about how much you don't like a story because you don't agree with the subject. Why would you read the story"Best Friend Cuckold" if you don't like cuckold stories?

anabullyanabullyabout 12 years ago
just read the rest of the comments

Who the fuck are you guys to say this story is in the wrong category??? The reason the majority of cuckold stories go to this category is.....THEY BELONG IN THIS CATEGORY!! Only reason they get placed in "Fetish" is if the story focuses more on SPH or another fetish than cheating wives. Look at the first stories posted on this site in "Loving Wives", they are cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey Analcucked

You are single for a reason. You are just another sick fucked up reader pretending to be a man when in real life you are nothing like a man. And for your information the LW section is a mishmash of all sorts of stories the problem that 99% of readers have with the section is people like you that insist cuckolding and humiliation by a wife is EROTIC and you also think a wife that does this is a 'LOVING' wife. If you ever had a wife and she did this to you? then you would deserve everything she did to you. You stick to jerking off to your cuckold and humiliation stories and other readers will continue to state that cuckolding and humiliating a husband even if the subhuman man gives his consent is still a FETISH and that is where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey Anallycuckedbully

Fuck off you dumb cunt. Who died and made you the Literotica expert?!?!

Fuck you.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
First answer for ANABULLY

@ Dear ANABULLY First I categoized the majority of the LW category's stories which are the next, LOOK AT :

1. True Loving Wife srories (Surprisly there are stories here where there is not any cheating)

2. Unwilling cuckold stories

2.1. Consequence stories

2.1.1. Simple Consequence stories (generaly divorce)

2.1.2. Running Husband stories

2.2. Reconcilation stories

2.2.1. Believable reconcialation stories

2.2.2. RAAC stories

2.3. Revenge stories

2.3.1. Cruel revenge stories (death, murder, serious injuries, poison,using contigous illnes as HIV, etc.)

2.3.2. Romantic Revenge stories

2.3.3. Modern Figaro type revenge stories (the last 2 types are my special favorits)

3. Clueless husbands stories

3.1. Bastard children/pregnancy stories

3.2. Short time affairs/flings stories

3.3. Long time affairs stories

4. Mutual connection stories

4.1. True wife-husband swapping stories

4.2. True swinging lyfestyle stories

4.3. True open marriage stories (A little explanation what is the TRUE OPEN MARRIAGE, because the cuckolding is not open marriage. The open marriage 3 main rules are: a.) The common house is neutral place where the spouses do not bring his/her love partners. b.) Nobody tells or asks about the other spouse activities.

c.) The spouses avoid the STDs and the bastards.5. Treesome stories

5.1. FMF stories

5.2. MFM stories

6. Willing cuckold stories (I do not think that husbands willing cuckold who wait with the divorce until his children have become 14-18 years old)

Those people who likes these stories should put them subdivisions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
My second answer for ANABULLY

@ Dear ANABULLY One part of the readers (as me) like the UNWILLING CUCKOLD STORIES and their taste does not match the WILLING CUCKOLD STORIES.

For example that stories where the willing cuckold husbands suck the cock of loverboys after sex for their wives couse FEAR for me INSTEAD OF ANY EROTIC !

I and other readers with same taste like very much those stories where the husbands do not like the cheating behavior of their wives. I think the statistic figures of the divorce show the unwilling cuckolds are the majority of the husbands and the willing cuckoldry husbands are a small minority against the statistic figures of the LW stories.

anabullyanabullyabout 12 years ago
faggots

Fuck you faggots. Everything I said was true. What the fuck makes you literotica experts? Like I said, look back to the first stories posted in LW, they are cuckold stories. Duna, I have no clue how the fuck you came up with that list, but its worthless. Who gives a fuck if you guys don't like this type of story, why do you even open a story with "cuckold" in the fucking name if you hate that type of story so much. I don't even think of reading any story from ANY category that I don't like reading. You fucking idiots are on an erotic fiction literature site complaining about what other people fantasize about? I don't know what you think you're going to find in LW category, or why you would think this category is for anything but cheating wives and similar stories. I really wouldn't care except I believe your retarded, shit talking comments keep some good writers from posting new stories.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Third answer for anabully

@ Dear Anabully The unwilling cuckold means A HUSBANDS WHOSE WIFE IS CHEATING, BUT THE UNWILLING CUCKOLD MEANS ALSO THE UNWILLING CUCKOLD DOES NOT LIKE THAT HIS WIFE IS CHEATING AND THE UNWILLING HUSBAND STARTS SOMETHING AGAINST THE WIFE/LOVERBOY/MARRIAGE.

Are you anabully like the bisex willing cucold husband, the creampie eating willing husband stories??????????????

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Fourth answer for ANABULLY

@ Dear ANABULLY The modern sciences are develoiping. The old ROMAN LAW is not true "the Mother is sure" nowdays because DNA test for paternity is almost 100% sure, moreover because of the modern sciences may be eggcell mother and mother who borns the child and who is the true mother. The modern biology in the brain research can show the lie almost 100% sure and love (not the lust). Yes true love is not only according to the poets and the great writers but the modern sciences.

The modern brain research instruments ARE ABLE TO SHOW THE TRUE SEXUAL ORIENTATION FOR EXAMPLE SOMEBODY IS STRAIGHT, BISEX, HOMOSEX, PEDOPHIL, NECROPHIL, BEASTPHIL OR OTHERS. When I would be investigated with these modern brain research instruments my result IS STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONLY I AM NOT HOMOPHOB AS YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Fifth answer for ANABULLY

@ Dear ANABULLY A little example about some UNWILLING CUCKOLD (WITH CHEATING WIVES AND SLUT WIVES) stories from LW:

beermaker: Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife (Modern Figaro type revenge story).

radk: Nuclear Response (Cruel revenge story)

vulcez: How are you (Romantic revenge story)

vulcez: Choices Made (Romantic revenge story)

MrRobur: Thy Name is Whore (Modern Figaro type revenge story)

Papatoad: Telephone Blitz (Modern Figaro type revenge story and believable reconcilation story)

Ohio: Visiting Richard Gronier (Modern Figaro type revenge story and believable reconcilation story)

itmgr2010: Yellowstone Discovery (Cruel revenge story)

itmgr2010: Black & Tan Blues Ch. 04 (Modern Figaro type revenge story)

FrancisMacomber: The Six O'clock News Slot (Modern Figaro type revenge story)

Tony_Ford: Scales Of Justice (Modern Figaro type revenge story) likegoodwine: No Strings Attached (Modern Figaro type revenge story and Romantic revenge story)

Just Plain Bob: Rob and Amy (Cruel revenge story)

K.K. : Flight Delay (believable reconcilation story)

Cloacas: The Call of Blood (Modern Figaro type revenge story)

Harddaysknight: Not Guilty (Cruel and Modern Figaro type revenge story)

StangStar06 Back on the Block Ch. 01 (Romantic and Modern Figaro type revenge story)

curious2c: Was She Ever My Wife? (Modern Figaro type revenge story)

murphy621: Auto Accident (Believable reconcilation story)

Dear Anabully all stories origin from Loving Wives category and there is cheating and slut wife in every story but the husbands are UNWILLING CUCKOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

I loved this story! Mmm, I'm hard in my panties... true, all this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This story was amazing i loved it, i can't wait for the next one :)

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
The title missed!

No one was married, so where was the cuckold? I'm sure there are males who get off in being humiliated but the way this was written I didn't get a sense of why he liked it, why he would allow it or how a non-submissive friendship could exist between them after the submission.

This could have been a good story and with a good revision still could rate a five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Needs Editing!!!

Although your story line is fairly good, your grammar is atrocious...you need someone to edit your work before you post it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
YO dumdumb!

HE's not a cuckold. They aren't married. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Simply awful

There are SO many mistakes in this story, both technical and story line wise that I just had to laugh. Unlikable characters doing asinine things. I'm STILL laughing at how bad this was.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

No read for cucks, just a *2 for crapping in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The numerous spelling and grammatical errors present in this submission are reflections of the serious mental defects present in the mind that conceived this tripe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous