All Comments on 'Naked in My Neighborhood'

by BarbKann

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
openminded55openminded55about 12 years ago
Wish I had Neighbours Like You

Love your story and the photos. You are very adventurous. I would love to see you in my street!

bushonebushoneabout 12 years ago
Night Walker

Very nice tits and I whish I were the one taking the pictures Keep walking at night naked and I'll bet sooner or later there will be a Large Cock waiting for you Good luck

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
OMG!!!

You are one hot lady! But you have been bad! I will send you my address so you can walk around my neighborhood and then into my apartment for a good spanking.

clackormanclackormanabout 12 years ago
Bet you wouldn't do this tonight!

This is a hot story and you are a very hot lady. I've noticed you on another site in the past. As the title of my comment suggests, I bet you won't be doing this tonight, wat with all the snow you have! Thanks for sharing. I am now a devoted fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wanna lick

I wanna lick that gorgeous slit of yours. Mmmmmm! Could really enjoy fucking you, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I like your socks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot Mail

I love to join you in your night walk! i have a real hose you use over and overjust let me know when to come out to join you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bedshot

this is the sexiest pose i love it ,so inviting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Spurt spurt!

My hosepipe has just ejaculated a stream of warm liquid. Looking at your extremely fuckable body makes me so incredibly hard.

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958about 12 years ago
Stiff hose

After the last couple of days, your garden hose is nice and stiff (and cold) But, I have a stiff hose too and it is nice and hot!

CanadianMCanadianMabout 12 years ago
Good Story

Too bad you aren't in my neighbourhood....

playman64playman64about 12 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY & PIX

Love your illstrated stories, you have a very nice body.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sixty nine

I can think of 69 things I'd love to do with BarbKann and a hosepipe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

All the comments about how hot you are have really boosted my self esteem. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
swap for hose

I would willingly swap my cock for the hose. Let me know. xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I hope you write some more stories so I can continue masturbating to them. I am a 43 yr old female heterosexual but your stories are my fantasies. Thank you!! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A brave Wow.

Now there is a challenge in masturbation. Might be best to note hidey holes, and make sure it's deserted ... or safely foriegn. But a cowards way out.

Would love to read more stories and see more pics. I keep thinking there is both a novel, and a film, in this! S. UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i do the same.......

luv ur story.... i do the same luv the thrill of being watched bi any women or man so i will have them have their way with me !!!!!!!!

jimmymarrjimmymarrover 11 years ago
Tongue and come.

I am so hard at the thought of licking that delicious slit of yours. Just eating your pussy would make me come. And I want to have a fuck with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

You had me hard and massaging myself. Would love to lick your pussy and then both of us engage in a sex session. Can't wait for you next story.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice job

I have walked naked down my street and masturbated also.

I love to masturbate with the possibility of being caught it's such a turn on.

Love your pic's, love your shaved pussy, rubbed my cock to a good squirt many a time looking at your cunt, thanks Richard, New Zealand

hrdatwrk469hrdatwrk469over 11 years ago
Exciting Post

Reading your story, seeing your sexy hot pictures made me happy, horny, and hard knowing that such a hot lady was sharing with all of us. Great story and pictures. Keep up the good work and I know you will keep lots of us UP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Hot Woman

I am a guy and that is a very hot story. You and your pics are very hot. I would have loved to have seen you naked out in your neighborhood. Maybe you would have let me be naked in the grass with you and maybe you could have used my hose instead of the garden hose. I have walked naked in my neighborhood and masturbated too but it would be so much more fun with someone like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Naked in a strange city

I was staying a few days in a town not too far from me, about 2 hours away and I got extremely horny. I left the house and went to a nearby neighborhood. I thought to myself, "I don't live here so I'm just going to take my clothes off and walk down the street naked." I did just that, and I was so turned on that when I walking down the middle of the street, completely nude, and slapping my ass as loud as possible and licking my lips.I started rubbing my balls and my penis. Next thing I know I drop to the ground on my knees, spread my legs and start to play with my massive hard-on. It felt so damn good that I exploded and let out this enormously loud moan, saying dirty thing while I came. It was best orgasm of my entire life and now I go to parks or neighborhoods and do it almost every night. One time I even stood in front of a busy highway where the bushes were, completely naked and playing with myself in full view. That was an amazing orgasm as well.

dean13zdean13zover 10 years ago
please cum to my neighborhood

Please continue your adventures.... very erotic.

ikkexileikkexileabout 10 years ago
Wow

That was incredibly hot, as are your pics. Please move to my neighborhood :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
God I love this story

Barb

I've left comments before but have to say again how much this story turns me on, as I have done the same naked walk and wank down streets I have lived. This story (and all your others) make my cock hard and leak precum in the anticipation of the masturbation that will follow. I'm reading this in my office (shared) so can't wank off till I get in my car for my drive home but I do have my hard cock sticking out the top of my trousers and am scooping up my precum for the covert transfer to my mouth.

Once again Barb I love your body, want to fuck your shaved cunt and cum in your mouth and over your face. I will cum in my car on the way home from work and I have printed off the pic of you lying on your bed so when I get home can masturbate while looking at your shaved cunt and tits. Thanks again Richard NZ

DavidramseyDavidramseyalmost 10 years ago
more

Barb, I think we are all waiting for more stories. Especially after your sisiter story. Sincerely hope you chose to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it.

Barb you are one horny woman. I wish there were more like you and I hope you move to my neighborhood soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Barb, what an erotic adventure. Loved reading it & picturing looking out of my window & seeing you strolling on your way! Thanks for sharing

SLake77@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Appreciation

Stories good. Pictures better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have walked around the garden but would love to walk up the street naked

Find your story a real turn on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
walking naked

i would love to try this !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
night owl

Nice pictures - good sexy story - spread those legs

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The second picture is better than anything from Playboy or Penthouse or...

The second picture is absolutely priceless.

yakboy69yakboy69over 8 years ago
Hot hot hot

If I saw you doing that on my front lawn I would just sit back and enjoy the show. Maybe I would leave a note in your letterbox telling you how much I enjoyed your show. If you came back again I might even put on a show for you.

DewiNaturalDewiNaturalover 8 years ago
Good place to be naked

I really enjoy the pics.

It's always such a rush to be naked in one's own locality and to have a walk in the street. Glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed reading about your fun with a hose. If I saw you orgasming with an imitation I'd offer you the real thing and it would be hard and thick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very hot

I would love today cum all over your tits

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Congrats, Barb

there need to be more writers with your kind of flair on this site!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I have been walking nude in my yard at night since I was ten.

I have been walking nude in my yard at night since I was ten. My parents bedroom was upstairs from mine and the back door was right beside my bedroom door. Our neighbors on one side were a middle aged couple, and the other an elderly widow a Mrs E, even though she has long since passed I wont use her full name. I say elderly she was probably in her mid to late 50's to me at the time that was old. Both neighbors usually had their lights off by ten pm, and my parents about the same. I would wait till around midnight then completely nude I would walk out into the yard. we have no fence on the side of the house where Mrs E lived and a small wooden fence on the other. At the end of our yard was a vacant block and a line of trees. I especially liked the nights when the moon was up and the thrill of possibly being seen was heightened, at first I would cling to the shadows but as I became more sexually excited I would move out into direct moonlight. At 12 I had some pubic hair. but minimal to say the least, I was however masturbating to orgasm under the moonlight. I also became more daring as time went on even to the point of walking around the back yard of Mrs E while masturbating.

Still as a 12 year old one evening, the moon was full and I was out doing my thing in the nude. After a quick check of Mrs E's windows, no movement, I walked into her yard stroking my self, moving from shadow to shadow. I moved into a moonlit patch of grass facing Mrs E's and lay down, carefully watching her windows not really wanting to be caught but the possibility of it heightened my pleasure. I pulled my knees up and spread my legs wide, this made me fell even more exposed and had become my favorite masturbation position it allowed me to reach under my self and use the middle finger of my left hand to penetrate by bottom hole. I had learned early that this made by orgasm even more intense. I was stroking slowly wanting this to last for as long as possible but my orgasm was starting to build. I sucked the the middle finger of my left hand getting it nice and wet, then reaching down i inserted it part way into my bottom wriggling it around, Oh! this felt so wonderful my hips were thrusting up into my hand, I drove my finger harder and deeper into my bottom, the orgasm hit me causing my back to arch my hips high in the air as cum shot onto my chest some even landing on my chin . Suddenly i saw some movement in the shadows on Mrs E's little back patio about twenty feet from me. I froze my heart racing, was someone there? My eyes strained trying to see into the shadows. It was to dark to see, no I had imagined it, whew! I lay there spent, my right hand still clutching my dick cum starting to run down my sides. I slowly stood up to sneak back home, there it was again a movement in the shadows on the patio some light colored material and the shape of a head. Oh no! Ive been caught I thought, my mind racing as I walked quickly to my yard and around to my back door, every moment waiting to hear Mrs E yell out "Stop there you dirty little pervert ! ".

I hid in the shadows of the corner of my house and looked back. Yes there was Mrs E standing in her nightie in her her back yard looking to my house. I slipped inside closing the back door very quietly then ran into my bedroom and closed the door. Oh no! Oh No! she will call the police I will get arrested my parents will be disgusted with me, every one at school will hear about it.Thoughts were racing through my mind, I lay there in absolute panic. The thought hit me, "I will tell them I must of been sleep walking" that's what I will do. I lay there till dawn waiting for the police to arrive and knock on the door.

I had fallen asleep at some stage and was woken by my mother, "Come on sleepy head its 10am you will sleep away the weekend". I didn't sleep very well I said "I had a terrible dream I was naked outside and couldn't find my clothes". The lie came easily to my lips, Everybody has that type of Dream my mother replied, I used to dream I was at school naked and everybody was laughing at me I used to wake up feeling very embarrassed. Maybe I thought, she will believe me about sleep walking when the police come. The weekend finished and no police no Mrs E, perhaps she had thought it was someone else and the police are scouring the neighborhood looking for a pervert? I started to relax still wondering how I got away with it but telling my self I would never go nude outside again.

Tuesday afternoon after school I walked into my front yard , Oh no! there was Mrs E standing talking to my mother. Here it comes I thought she has told my mother every thing. I nodded in their direction as I walked hurriedly to the front door, "don't be so rude" my mother said, come and say hi to Mrs E. I walked towards them my face burning with embarrassment. Hello Mrs E I said rather meekly, my head down trying not to look her directly in the eyes. I waited for it like a condemned man awaiting the hangman. "He can be very shy at times" my mother said. "There is no need to be shy around me" Mrs E said placing her arm around my shoulders and giving me a little squeeze "your such a good looking boy you should have all the confidence in the world" By this time I had realized that I wasn't going to be in trouble and I started to relax. "Your always welcome to come over and say hi" she said looking at me "I usually have some yummy cakes ready just come and knock on the back door, I'm sure you know how to get there". I instantly looked her in the eyes my face having deepened to a dark red. She was smiling at me innocently, thoughts again raced through my mind, she knows it was me she knows. Thank you I said as I turned and headed for the house. For days thoughts ran through my mind does she know , did she see me, why didn't she tell on me, has she seen me in her yard at night before ?

For the next few weeks I stayed in side at night but my urge to be nude outside soon out weighed my fear of being caught again. I again waited till around midnight I took off my pajamas and left my room completely nude, as I left the back door a gentle breeze caressed my body. I had missed this so much my erection was full and twitching as I moved through the shadows to the corner of my house. A quick check of Mrs E's windows and I moved further out into my yard but not towards Mrs E's. I got to a point where, had she again been on her patio she wouldn't have seen me and her curtains in the windows all appeared closed. I wandered around touching my self but I stayed in the shadows as much as possible. I masturbated till i came but it just wasn't the same. The thrill of being in Mrs E's yard had been the highlight of my midnight wanderings, I needed that extra thrill. The calendar on the refrigerator said the full moon was going to be here soon and I wanted so much to return to Mrs E's yard. Each day I thought about it, perhaps it was just bad luck that she had been on her patio and she wont be there again,she didn't tell on me, maybe she liked it?

After a few days of convincing myself of this and even though the moon wasn't yet full I again ventured out into the yard. There was plenty of light so I once again felt exposed and horny. I tentatively moved to the corner of the house staying in the shadows. I stood there checking out Mrs E's house, curtains closed check, no movement check. I was slowly stroking my hard little cock , this time instead of heading to Mrs E's back yard I very quietly moved to the rear corner of her house. Ten feet of wall separated me from Mrs E's little patio and I was bathed in moonlight as I very carefully and quietly slid along the wall until I began to be able to see onto the patio. I could see an empty chair and part of a small coffee table, I inched along the wall a little further and froze. I could see a foot propped up at the nearest end of the coffee table, my heart was pounding she was there in the dark no house lights on, why was she there? The night I had been caught I was to far away from the patio to see into the gloom however this time I was close enough to clearly see the foot. I stood there heart racing getting ready to run if she stood up and took two steps forward I would be busted for sure. The foot stretched forward further onto the coffee table. I don't know why its as if I didn't wont to believe she was actually there to ruin my night even though her foot was there as plane as day.

I lent forward slightly, now I could see most of the left leg even the top of her left thigh , she was facing forward dam!. Where was her nightie ? the thought hit me like a brick. The night she had caught me her nightie went down to her knees. I inched a little further forward trying not to make the slightest noise, holding my breath . My god I could see her left boob, I couldn't see her face therefore she couldn't see me. She was naked ! my erection that had subsided due to the stealth I had been employing now sprang back to life. She is sitting there naked wow I thought, my hand stroked my my dick as I took in every inch of her left boob. even in the semi darkness I could make out her nipple. My first boob I was actually seeing a real boob. This was better than the playboy magazine a boy had stolen from his dad and bought to school this was flesh. I wanted to see her pussy but if I leaned forward she would see me. As these thoughts were careening through my mind a hand moved up a thumb and finger started pinching the nipple and tugged at it slightly. She is playing with herself wow this is great I thought now I really want to see her pussy. I leaned forward a little further quickly stole a glimpse then moved back her legs were apart and her hand was between her legs but I could not look long enough to satisfy myself with detail. If only I wasn't in bright moonlight I might have a chance to see.Then my mind started wondering, is this because of me?, was she doing this the night she caught me?, does she know I'm here and wants me to watch?, she didn't tell on me last time did she. I slid backwards along the wall about four feet. My heart pounding I made my decision I would walk until I was in line with edge of the wall and patio but about 4 feet out but look straight ahead and see what she does from the corner of my eye, If she jumped up and said anything I would pretend I was sleepwalking. My legs were shaking as I slowly moved forward my hand sliding up and down my cock. As I got to the point where she could see my clearly I heard a quick movement then silence I stood there staring straight ahead my hand slowly moving up down my cock staring straight ahead I looked out of the corner of my eye, her legs were down from the coffee table and one arm was across her boobs covering them, I couldn't see her face clearly just the out line. She wasn't moving I pretended to look towards her back door on the far side of the patio as if to say I'm checking to see if the door is closed and its good she is not here, I then turned with my back to her and moved towards my house and stopped but still playing with myself . I was now out of her line of sight. I glanced back over my shoulder to see a head pull back she had stood up to see where I had gone. I heard a movement of a chair and thought dam she is going I looked back to see if her back door opened but it didn't. Well I thought if she was going to tell or yell at me she would of done that by now.I started slowly walking back to where I had been before still looking straight ahead to keep up the pretense. Before I could get there I could plainly see her knees in the moonlight . She had moved her chair all the way forward she was now sitting almost at the edge of the patio, as I got closer I could see her knees were apart, closer I could see the side of her bottom, the chair was reclined slightly. I could see her right arm across her right leg but i couldn't see her hand as her thigh was in the way, another step and I could see her boobs and now I could see her hand between her legs, another step and she would be able to see me and I would only be three to four feet from her, here goes I thought and step. Due to the chair being slightly reclined her face was in shadow but I could clearly see all of her body. Her middle finger was sliding up and down her slit her other hand was playing with her nipples. I realized two things I had stopped touching my self and wasn't looking straight ahead but watching her intently. My cock was twitching I didn't know what to do I wasn't game to try to touch her. My hand closed on my cock and started to move up and down, I heard a large arhh an intake of breath as I did this. I wanted to expose all of myself to her as I had unknowingly before.With out taking my eyes of her pussy I turned slowly and faced her, I then lay down on the cool grass my feet pointing at her. I pulled my knees up and parted my legs as wide as I could get them so even my smooth little hole was showing. As I did her head moved forward as if in anticipation of what I was going to do or to get a better look I could see her face in the light she was staring intently between my legs as I had hers, her finger moved in faster circular motions at the top of her pussy and then would dive into her hole. This got me close to cumming she wanted to look at me and I wanted to show her. I could clearly see all of her, I was in awe of my first ever pussy it was wonderful. I was getting close to cumming so I quickly sucked my middle finger of my left hand getting it wet and reached around under my self and pushed it into my hole I raised my legs wide and high in the air like I was being fucked I was pushing my hips into the air and jamming my finger in to my hole faster and faster as deep as it could go, she moaned "oh fuck oh fuck yessss!" she she then made a guttural animal noise and her own hips started bucking wildly as she did I shot cum all over me, I could see her body jump and shiver over and over again. We both went limp she gave out an urmph as she became still with a small tremble every few seconds moving through her body. I lay there for all of two seconds, then what I had happened dawned on me and I jumped up and bolted for home cum running down my belly. I shut the doors and jumped into bed my mind still reeling from what had happened. I felt scared but also sort of grown up as well. I wanted to touch her and her to touch me.

After sleeping heavily I woke up late and pretended I was ill so I didn't have to go to school. I was twelve and had been left at home on my own during the day at other times, so my mother and father didn't mind. As soon as they left I headed over to Mrs E's place via the back yard not knowing what to expect but in my naivety expecting nothing bad .

She was sitting fully dressed at the little table, her chair back in its normal position. As soon as she saw me standing there she burst into tears saying oh no please please go away. Why what have I done wrong ? I asked, no its me she said your just a boy I should never have allowed last night to happen they are going to send me to jail and I deserve it. We did nothing wrong I replied your beautiful i said and I liked it and no one will ever know. Oh sure you will brag to your school mates you saw me naked and one of them will tell their parents or a teacher and I will go to jail its wrong your a boy. I liked what we did and so did you I argued I promise I will never tell. I said no school tomorrow and I'm going to be here again tonight. Don,t you dare she said rather angrily I mean it don't you dare.

Well I did but that is another story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

I go for nude walks all the time. Sometimes all I wear is a long hoodi and shoes. Nothing else.

gbdaregbdareover 5 years ago
Would Love To Have You As My Neighbor!

I would love to see you out and about naked and fingering yourself! I too am an exhibitionist who gets very aroused from getting naked in public and I've done some late night walks naked myself. It's a huge rush! It would be even better doing it with a sexy lady like you as my partner in crime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful Barb

If you were my women you wouldn't ever be allowed to wear clothes.

Your beautiful naked body would always be so that I could look at it or

play with it & give you the loving attention you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

You feel so free walking around in the nude I'm surprised you didn't squat and pee out there that is always very hot and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
7 years on

Hey Barb Richard here again this is my third message, 1st one back in 2012 I still search out your stories when I want to masturbate I am now 60 and still rubbing my cock looking at your bald pussy, will cum soon :-)

coopercooperover 3 years ago
Fun!

Your adventure is fun as is the anonymous comment titled 7 years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the fact she’s not afraid to expose her body. It is a great fey, or better yet, rush to go around your neighborhood naked and gets off. You go girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've always liked her stories. And though I left Edmonds years ago I would still like to fuck and suck on her lovely pussy. I've written her a few times and though she's never answered back, that's ok, as long as she continues writing her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

didn't read your story fell in love with your beautiful body you have the most desirable pussy i would die happu eating it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i was just looking at your body i look every night its adorable i am a old man but i look forward to admiring you never change

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

your body is a dream come true a perfect pussy to eat every day i look at your picture when i want a warm feeling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

there is something about this lady that makes her the most desirable woman i look every day at her picture and fantasies about her she is so natural and adorable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

being an old guy i fell in love with your body it is so natural it is just there to be admired perfect in every way dont ever change if i was small enough i would crawl in and never come out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i have admired you for years you are a woman who has a natural ability to make a man dual i would like to be your cuckold to adore your pussy and keep it drained I would do everything to please you and there is nothing i woudn't do i would worship the ground you walk on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

old guy here i just pulled up your picture to adore your body in watching your pussy i dreamed that every morning it was full and you wanted me to drain all of the moisture from it as you did every morning but this morning you added your full bladder i look forward to my added duties

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

old guy here this morning i brought up your picture and admired your pussy it was so filled with nectar for me to consume and all i can do is dream of the day i will be allowed to empty it you are adorable and my dream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

old guy here i just couldn't turn the page till i looked at the lady of my dreams when she wakes it is my desire to orally please her before she starts her day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

old guy here got up this morning feeling depressed brought up your picture and admired your great body got aa warm feeling and knew that as long as i could admire you that things would get better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wish I were her neighbor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wish we were closer, would love to suck your big tits and eat your sweet pussy til you cum in my mouth. then fuck you hard with my 8'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i would like to eat you every morning when you get up no matter what you were doing after you cum a little pee is okay to wash it down

buckshots6buckshots610 months ago

I would love to live in your neighborhood so I could watch you out and about!! I bet you look great in nylons and a garter belt!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarbKann@BarbKann
521 Followers
FYI that is my sister Becky in the last picture of my story A tale from my past. Also, for those asking about my cough, Marco was a smoker, though he never smoked in my house. I found out I'm very allergic to whatever is in the cigarette smoke, and I was getting it through his...