All Comments on 'My First Night of Sex Ch. 01'

by bottom9

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
canacoccanacocabout 12 years ago
Nice.

Good story. If you ever need a repeat performance, I'd like to meat you !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
First

He said come with me i dont live far away.I had a few drinks,we met at a friends party,i dont know what it was,my wife away,there was something about him,we had made eye contact all night,when he went upstairs he looked at me,i followed.He was older by about 25 years,when we got to the top,he moved into a room,he reached down to my trousers,feeling the outline of my hardening cock.Now i was in his bedroom,laying on his bed,his mouth moving up and down my cock,a finger rimming my hole,as my cock couldnt hold any longer and as his finger pushed into my hole i emptied into his mouth, he swallowed it all until i was spent.He moved up my body,he looked at me,are you sure,i wasnt but i had gone halfway,so now was the time.I was relaxed after cumming as he lifted my legs onto his shoulders,more lube onto and just inside my hole,then i felt the round head,pushing,opening me and slipping past my muscle.I groaned,he waited then eased further,then back,more lube,then in,i could feel the heat and hardness of his cock,now all the way in,waiting,then slowly fucking me,looking into my eyes,my cock leaking,a little faster now until he said i cant help it and he pulled back so the head was just inside me and i felt his hot cumm coat my insides.I have returned to his house many times.

purpledaze808purpledaze808about 12 years ago
A great continuation of the first stroy

One line you wrote made me see myself here..."I wanted be a slave to his cock and let him do whatever he wanted with me." I don't know how many times I have gone looking for cock with that thought on my mind. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo

I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

very sexy & erotic ... mmm ... well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great,

Nothing like a 9" cock filling you and cumming into you, especially in bed and knowing there is plenty of time for a repeat, something I always loved from that very first time./

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This is similar to my first time except shortly after I found I loved sucking a cock, I found I loved bring fucked. What a wonderful night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous