All Comments on 'My Futanari Schoolgirl'

by lollipopslut

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
amylin456amylin456about 12 years ago

Very very erotic.. I dream of 'meetings' just like that !!

More, more... please !

Thanatos_X13Thanatos_X13about 12 years ago
Awesome Futanari Story

There aren't many futa stories on literotica, and of what there is, most are not very good, but this was a great story. So hot! Please write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice!

As someone who often kneels to suck tv cocks, I enjoyed the cocksucking, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

I love futa, and this has me throbbing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Daayyaamm!

The first futanari story I ever read, dam' it's hot - definitely 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bravo!

One of the best Futa stories I've seen. Nicely imagined; exquisitely realized.

mschack63mschack63almost 11 years ago
Very good...

But rushed I thought.

In paragraph 14 you stated "I had so many questions and I wanted to sate my curiosity with her beautiful body. Did her pussy cum when her cock did? Did she like girl, guys, or both? Did she like to give or receive?" Dialog I was looking forward to!

Was good but would have been better if longer, 5 stars though.

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty good, but...

Should have done a little proofreading. There are a few really obvious errors here and there (to someone like me).

4/5: short, needed some proofreading, but good plot, fair descriptive language (though somewhat lacking; What does the teacher look like? The classroom? There's not enough focus on the surrounding details of the environment and the people in it.), and overall well-executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And Just How

Does Kylie handle Gym Class??

ieatcreampieieatcreampieabout 9 years ago
Sweet

This was a very sweet & hot story, loved it.

mazzmemazzmeover 8 years ago
A deliscous New direction for this creative author!

Quite an intriguing and erotic storyline that has a fun twist with that unique school girl. I suspect she would be someone many readers would like to play with and experiment on and in... myself included!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dream

It got me hard so the wife was happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A dream Futanari Fantasy

A slightly realistic 'summer school' fantasy opportunity that was taken, and not missed out on. No regrets! Enjoyable, but no futanari character development, so sad. I gave 5 stars to help to encourage you to more (and improving) efforts, but My realistic grade should have been about a 4 star, so keep going, please. And thank you for being brave enough to share. Luv ya 4 it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

This story was amazing!! I just couldn’t help touching myself

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesalmost 2 years ago

Nice little story about a sexy encounter between teacher and student. Thanks.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Love futanari stories where their pusssies get fucked too. Pretty rare. Thanks for this one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous