All Comments on 'Belongs to the Sea'

by Jayai

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Interesting...

What an intriguing story but.... who is she, who is he, outside of what... it is romantic but why?? I hope you write more chapters

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first story on Lit! It was very well written and leads me to believe to continued your education after high school. Like the first comment I too wonder if this is a standalone story or maybe a series. Either way it works.

So again congrats on your first of I hope many storys to Lit. And thanks for sharing.

DmitryDmitryabout 12 years ago
I

just read first 2 paragraphs and immediately gave you 5 stars. 1 for referring to my favorite drummer and 2 for writing like something R. Plant would say. Sorry have to go to sleep(the wife is giving me the evil eye), can not wait to read the rest of the story.Or better I will be dreaming of the side III of the Led Zeppelin IV HA-HA-HA.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Write a sequel or something please!! I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please dont end like that.

This needs more, its that good, and has a sensuality that is seldom seen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!

I really enjoyed this, please add to it!

Feel free to turn it into a full length novel ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved this!

Please add more, a sequel or another chapter.....please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Please please please please please write another chapter to this, or make it a series or something. I need more! Super hot, very fluent writing, good plot, you are a very good writer and I would absolutely love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Omg

<3 <3 <3 my two loves. Anything remotely mermaid and sex... yumm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous