All Comments on 'The Russian Mistress Ch. 06'

by fiestyyredhead

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Todd & Natalia

I want to see this go somewhere...

I loved it though! Can't lie, but I could see this turning into a relationship between Todd and Natalia...

Keep writing, you've done a beautiful job!(:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Frustrated obsessions over some real 'Todd'?!;))some racist grudge against the so pretty russian girls?!;))

does the writer has something against russian girls?!;)) loading her with inhuman erotic torture playing on in a loop?!;)) by monster Todd and his fuck buddies who in your last chapter use her own home as a bloody brothel..taking her in duos?!;))

and kindness?!;)) just Todd pleasuring her clit and handing her a towel?!;))OMG!!;))tsk tsk..u think too little human gestures are way enough for a girl...born to be a cumdump beast of burden?!why doesnt she thank her stars for this little...right?!..;))

i believe the writer is a man!!;))also seems..if the writer is a lady she must have had hugest frustrated obsessions over some handsome 'Todd'...and anything to please him is less....in her story....as the real guy evidently snubbed her bad!!;))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous