All Comments on 'Mountain Hideout Ch. 02'

by Renee_Stevens

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
secretsidessecretsidesabout 12 years ago
good start

I really like where this is going. keep it up :o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You're playing with us

Great chapter but too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hhhmmm

Good start with the first 2 chapters... But chapters are WAY too short. Need more to happen sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good start

I am enjoying the start of the story, both characters are built well despite the chapters being short. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You are cruel and heartless....

to just leave us hanging. Such a great beginning I can't wait for the next chapter so HURRY please.

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 12 years ago
:)

Sounds like things are about to start sparking between these two!

Renee_StevensRenee_Stevensabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful comments so far on Ch. 02. I know that the chapters seem short, but originally, this story was a 12K short story. However, I had people point out that was extremely long to read in one sitting. So, for posting here, I have broken it up into 4 chapters about 3K each. I hope you continue to enjoy the story and once this is done, I plan to post more stories! Thanks everyone!

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

I am liking the story. It just felt like a tease though being short like it was. I hope you can post again soon! Love hercules :) Wanna know more about both of them too

Cia81Cia81about 12 years ago
I think Hercules is stealing the story!

LOL. He is an awesome character, after all! I think this is one of my favorite stories of yours, though I can tell where we were in learning our writing skills when you wrote this! :D I am glad you are posting this over here; your stories are definitely worth the read!

honestsoulhonestsoulabout 12 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter!

a cop and a marine... And the greatest dog together..you've created an amazing storyline..fantastic writing style too..makes it all feel real..pls don't make us wait too long for the next chapter..

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteabout 12 years ago
I love the connection between the two of them...

Their arguments, neither wanting to back down, the chemistry between them as well as Hercules makes this a great read and me wanting to know how this going to play out.

I want the bad guys to come so that the cop and the former marine :) can kick ass together. Bring it on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous