All Comments on 'The Abduction Of...'

by ProfessorMisery

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CheckmarksCheckmarksabout 12 years ago
Completely hooked.

I cannot wait to see more from you. I really do hope you continue with this story. I haven't gotten this wet from erotica in so long. Superb writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mmm...

That was quite stimulating to read and possibly one of the (if not the) edgiest things I've read on Lit. Now for a re-read.

More please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Steamin'!

What a wonderful story - one of the best ever - thank you. I wish I could give you 50 8s for this, but 5 will have to do - please write more for us!

ProfessorMiseryProfessorMiseryabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thankyou.

Thankyou to everyone who has posted comments of encouragement, and/or favorited this story or myself.

Life's been a bit hectic lately, so I have not been able to write any more of this story. However, holidays are coming up, so hopefully I'll be able to please you all with some more words in the near future.

Prof. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So Talented

Oh this left me soooo wet. Please more! I'm begging. I'll be your good girl - anything - just keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Please show a little bit of mercy and give us more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hmm.

You should write more.

Definitely.

Pretty please?

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 12 years ago
A great story

The premise and story are a huge turn on but it is in desperate need of an editor. I was unable to enjoy the story at all and almost quit reading because of it. Please pick 1st or third person and stick to it, if it is in 1st person he can not know what she feels only guess. It may be easier 4 u to write from her point of view, but pls keep writing a good editor would make this a real keeper!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not fond of your style

to much you this and you that, creativity with words, descriptions, ugh, wouldn't pay to read this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I WISH

I wish this was being done to me; I'm talking everything including the butt plug enema and being ball gagged AND especially the plastic bag over my head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous