All Comments on 'Sunday Sex'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
perfect sunday

My idea of a perfect Sunday sex outside, with the chance of being caught,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have always love outdoor sex when I can get away with it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So good

My gf loves outdoor sex and I had to smile when you mentioned possibility of being caught. We have been caught in the act but haven't stopped.

dondddonddover 11 years ago
Great story of religious woman giving a guy her vagina...

Good story of a "religious" woman getting her satisfaction from her man.

Yes, she's a Christian going to services Sunday a.m., but come that afternoon, puts aside her thoughts of holiness and gives her "Good Girl" pussy to her man, who she knows will satisfy her.in.every.possible.way.

She's religious, but not dumb. This part shows that:

".....We rolled around for a while but eventually she ended up on top of me and started humping my cock before pulling her mouth from mine to ask if I had a condom. I grabbed my wallet and extracted the condom as she straightened up and spread her skirt out over us...."

That shows she clearly wanted to fuck, but didn't want her man to give her an STD or make her a mommy. If she'd gotten pregnant, she wouldn't have had an abortion, of course, but wouldn't want the shame of everyone knowing she, as a Christian woman, had given herself to a man she wasn't married or engaged to.

".....She fished out my throbbing cock and pumped it in her hand as I got my shorts and underwear down far enough, then I rolled the condom down over it as she pulled her panties aside to reveal her light brown bush....."

This religious woman was no virgin and clearly had some experience. She knew how to get her guy ready for her pussy.

"..... She moved up enough that I could guide my cock to her pussy then slowly eased herself down onto it...."

Again, her actions show she wasn't a naive, giggling "innocent" virgin.

Most virgins are hesitant and lay on their backs, letting their man, the non-Christian boyfriends they date, lead the way and introduce them to the world of sex and love.

This, they feel, will better prepare them for satisfying the virgin Christian men they date and later marry.

"...... Her pussy was amazingly hot, slippery and tight so I was wondering if I'd even last for five minutes. Fortunately, she started riding me slowly which, although it felt fantastic, was much better for my staying power than if she'd started bouncing rapidly up and down."

Yup, she's clearly ridden a guy before.

Not sure when she lost her virginity, but it wasn't to the writer, by any means.

If he had taken her virginity, the non-religous buys sometimes get a conscience, and worry about taking Christian woman's virginity, but this woman willingly offered it earlier to another guy.

With the guilt out of the way, she proceeds to let any guy she wants fuck her.

And she's quite happy with that.

Unilke other more "traditional" Christian women, she knows her needs and won't let the little matter of guilt prevent her from getting a good fuck.

Plus... many of her Christian girlfriends may be fucking their guys too. They're just too shy to talk about it.

".....I had my hands on her upper thighs, but moved them around so I could caress her ass through her panties. She'd let the hem of her skirt drop down again but her hands remained under it, though I wasn't sure if it was just to hold her panties aside of if she was caressing her clit as she was riding me. :

Again, no virgin. She'd had a guy's penis in her before and knew exactly how she wanted this man to please her.

".....I couldn't believe that, twenty-four hours prior, the thought of fucking Emily would have been one of the farthest things from my mind and now her snug, slippery pussy was sliding up and down my latex-wrapped tool..."

The Christian woman wasn't "innocent" in any manner and knew what she wanted and didn't want in men.

It would have been interesting if the guy had asked her about her faith --- and if she was a virgin.

She did, after all, attend church and played the good Christian girl, at least to the outside world. And we know what churches teach about sex outside of marriage.

Would have been interesting to hear the devout "woman of faith" reconciled her lifestyle with her beliefs.

Can see him asking her those kind of questions.

As he makes his final thrusts with his hard cock repeatedly entering her, she spreads her legs wider, wraps them around him and embraces him even tighter with her loving arms. Her actions show him who she clearly favors.

"....So, are you a Christian lady? You go to church and all... but let me fuck you..."

"OMG... yes.... I am. I'm a Christian, but not a prude. Shut-up and fuck me..."

"....Sitting back on my heels, I continued to unbutton her dress, wanting to see more of her naked body, especially her tits. By the time I was standing and had reached the last button, her eyes were open again and she had a big smile on her face...."

That smile shows she knows what she'd doing.

She's no "innocent" girl and likely fucked many times before.

It was almost as if SHE was the aggressor, the one making the moves, instead of the guy, who normally makes the fist moves.

These naive Christian women don't really "initiate" sex but instead offer a kind of "passive resistance" to his expected moves.

Laying naked next to their guys, caressing their erect penis and letting them suck and eat their virgin pussies, they display their beautiful, virgin pussies in all their glory to them...

Playing the "innocent woman" role, this allows them to say "they didn't know" the guy would want to enter their vagina and later seem "surprised" they so easily lost their virignity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
too short

Like some of the author's other stories, this one is unfortunately too short. This story is also unique in that it explores the theme of religiosity and sexual pleasure at the same time, and finding the two to be quite compatible, rather than incompatible, as so many stories do that broach this subject. This story thus has an additional interesting theme which unfortunately is not explored in any depth, as good as the story is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
2411 Followers
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...