All Comments on 'Hi, I'm Joe'

by MarvinS

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting start, rushed ending

Not bad. I liked the light hearted "voice" you used for Joe. The story seemed a bit rushed at the end and would have been hotter with some more description of the sex between AJ and Joe.

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
Well

I felt like I read that story three times even though I only read it once.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
In the guise of being clever(?) the main character was an ass-hole, the wife was an ass-hole and his girlfriend was an ass-hole.

After all, sending fake pictures to your husband just to hurt him is something that an ass-hole would do. Instead of talking her out of it, her best friend encourages it, thus helping ruin a marriage. Ass-holes all. How do you like a story in which there is not one likeable character?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Does Joe thw blackbelt teach any heavy black skillet deflecting/ dodging kata ?

If memory serves that culinary instrument is A.J.'s weapon of choice.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Light, Fun Story

Enjoyed it but did not get very excited about it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
For Me

For me the repetition of one paragraph over and over was too repetitive and became quite annoying. As we did not like any of the characters, we did not need this to be as long of a read. Thanks though for your creativity.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 12 years ago
how to say this

You just turned a decent series into a steaming pile of dog shit. I had hoped to see a reconciliation between Mark and AN since there was no cheating and all Mark had to do was stop being a puss and take her back. Joe is a cock goblin. Blow hard braggarts are not endearing. When reading this I kept hoping for the inevitable bullet to his skull that stops fucksticks like him. Way to fuck your story up. 1*

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Were You Drunk?

The premise and plot of the first E-Mail was good. I liked the way it was heading. My only real issue was her sudden violent temper. It startled me because it just happened. No explanation, it was just there. The ending was a little rushed, but over all good.

Chapter 2 was a rehash that basically only added the photo shoot. That info really could have been intertwined into Ch1 along with some of her thoughts. What I found enticing were her closing words, "Mark wheeled his chair around and rolled out of the room, and out of my life. Two days ago that's what I wanted, but now..." Hmm. What will happen next this sounds interesting.

Then I read this, and I wondered WTF happened? A story told from the point of view of Joe?!? Initially I thought okay another perspective to the 'what happened to Mark and AJ saga' Wrong answer. A very wrong answer. This was a story about a total piece of crap named Joe who became a pussy hound and set his sights on AJ and ended up between her legs.

I thought back to the ending of Ch 2, and felt totally and completely cheated this was a piece of shit story told from the point of view of a piece of shit.

The timeline for this 'story' was almost six months, and during that time no mention of what was going on between Mark and AJ. He disappeared completely, and she was a bit player whose head came unglued, and went completely off character. During those six months, did she try, did Mark, did they meet, did they talk, what happened between them?? We don't know, instead we got six months of loud obnoxious static told from the point of view of a very unsympathetic jack ass.

Will we ever know, it doesn't matter. Joe fucked AJ while she was still married. That marriage is over and done with. She became the thing she thought her loving husband was: A cheater. So what happened during the hidden six months, I don't care anymore, please put a fork in it.

What happened to Mark? With what I just read, I don't think I would want to know.

There was no resolution, this was meaningless drivel. It seemed like you buried yourself, and gave up. You didn't know how to resolve it so, you set up a pussy hound, and that was that. What a waste.

You had a good idea, and totally fucked it up for reasons only you know. The fun in writing is the journey to the ending.

You simply should have written:

I'm Joe I fucked AJ. For six months while her and Mark were, oh who gives a shit, I set my sights on AJ and fucked her and her marriage. Who gives a fuck, I don't because I fucked AJ.

No more please.

Thank you

MarvinSMarvinSabout 12 years agoAuthor
I told you so

I told you you wouldn't like Joe, and you already didn't like AJ and Irene. Who says stories have to have likable characters?

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 12 years ago
Needs some help

Idiots can come up with all sorts of dumb shit, so we needn't criticize on the actions of our unlikable hero or his ditsy girl friend. Not everybody is above average in the IQ department. However, the start suffered from the repetition. Since the plot was so weak, it needed a hot stroke ending, but you sort of rushed through the ending, satisfying neither reader's lust nor their interest in the plot. Know a couple pages out of the front end, and add more to the last page and you would have had a better story, IMO

Celtic_SeekerCeltic_Seekerabout 12 years ago
Too real

I liked all three of the stories, and my issue, though trivial, is that the characters are all too real. I laugh when I read comments that something in a story doesn't match reality. Well, I for one don't read fiction for reality.

None of the characters in this story know love. That matches 80% of the population in my experience. I like the fiction of at least one of the characters demonstrating feelings for someone else that exceed their feelings for themselves, and more to the point, feelings that exceed the need to show they are tough and can't be taken advantage of. I enjoy that fantasy, like I enjoy the fantasy of Sci-Fi.

I felt that this was a good read, with humor and some plot twists.

Thank you

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggabout 12 years ago
Unlikable Joe

Sometimes a character is so unlikable that you just have to like him. I hope to read more about Joe!

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 12 years ago
Hmm.

Odd narrative. Not really needed for the previous stories, but whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No Class

AJ was loyal for ten years, fucked up her marriage and now - lets a horny, attached stud,fuck her?

Some class, no remorse, just horny and the hell with her friend.

Not surprising, she serves her own needs and whims - reality and consequence later.

Guess Mark found out before he was too old to start over. Even with some handicap, he'll find or be found by another.

Joe, there's a lot of them out there and...we all know, hot wives, cheaters, sluts and swingers fall all over them - they are desired meat for the horny, married or not.

AJ, gave her some credit for class, poor feelings for her impulsive stupidity and then now with Joe - well, World, here comes another cougar...fuck her but don't marry her!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
PRICK

Joe is the guy the husband catches with his wife. Joe is the guy that cheating wives flock to. Joe is a slimy waste of life. Fuck Joe. If Joe is the author, fuck him to.

All cheaters should die of aids.

HA

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A.J. IS GETTING A BAD HABIT

about begging friends and love ones. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Errrr...

I guess I have no real idea as to your thought process...sorry. I expected the story to improve with sequels or add-ons, not get worse. Like others have said, keep writing. I might eventually catch on!

Ron Wood OldMarineVet

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very disappointing

Please try a re write on Number 2 and this one

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Stuff 'em all.

This triad series was engrossing. I do not understand why those who spew their hatred over a piece of fiction don't go and find another genre, or alternatively subsidise yet another of the drivelling slightly exposed so-called romance novels.

Marvin, I reckon you did a good job

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
You nailed it

You are definitely a.low.life cheating bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yep - dumber than a stump

He "slipped" on a banana and his cock fell into AJ's vagina. Really???

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld2 months ago

Joe is dumber than a rock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous