All Comments on 'Glory-Filled Hole'

by femboyslut

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60about 12 years ago
Very HOT tale!

You simply must write more in the life of this femboy and his little clitty. And I LOVE the feet angle as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
doing what cum naturally!

loved the detail...especially his fem boy tits

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Had to know

I had dressed at home for some time.I had to go out,so i checked out 3 of the adult shops,2 which had glory holes.I went up to the older guy at the counter and asked him whether any crossdressers came in,he said occasionly.I told him what i intended to do and he said to me to come in on the nights he was on and he would keep an eye on me.Tuesday,black dress,heels,wig,pantyhose,i got the nerve to go in,my cock was straining against my hose.I saw the guy at the counter,spoke with him,he looked surprised and said you picked the quiet night.I got some coins,went to a booth,watched a movie,,30 minutes,nothing i was about to leave when i heard the door next to me open,shut.a coin went in,then i waited,a hand came through,moved up and down my nyloned leg,stroked my cock,pulling me to the hole,my pantyhose down,my cock through the hole,in a warm mouth,a greased finger in my hole as my cumm pumped shamelessly into the offered mouth.I was drained.The mouth left me,i pulled back,the finger leaving me,i turned to pull up my hose,the finger pushing back in me,,now 2,i didnt move.The fingers pulled away,i looked down,a hard cock poked through the hole touching my arse.i heard move back and i did,put it in for me,i held his cock level at my hole and he pushed forward,pressing against me,relax,push back and i did and the head entered my hole.AAagh,i held still,it hurt,relax as he made little movements in,out and finally he was in me,i heard tight,so tight as he eased back then forward,my cock was hard again with excitement as i was being fucked for the first time, he went faster,so hard,my cock leaking as i heard fuck and my insides were covered in warmth as the guy filled me.i pushed back until he moved and his cock left me,cumm dripping from my hole.i pulled my hose up,left as i passed the counter,the guy was adjusting his pants,he smo;ed.I go back regularly,he gives me movies and a room in exchange for a fuck at the end of the night after sometimes being fucked 4 or 5 times.

theothermrtheothermrabout 12 years ago

Damn that was hot, it's going straight to my favourites

cmlvrvacmlvrvaabout 12 years ago
I could be a cross-dreeing whore too

Great story...keep us cummin~~~~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More, More

Very good story with believable details. Maybe the ending is a bit much, come on three black guys and they haven't got a cock in you ass? I'll be waiting for the rest of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hott

I would love to try this too. I love dressing in heels , hose, panties and such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs a sequel

Love it, but why stop with him surrounded by big black cocks? :P Really need to keep it going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Horny

When i am horny i feel like having this kind of fuck, wish happens sometime, never sucked cock, might try sometime

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

That story is brilliant, please continue writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
YES!!!!

you should either continue this or make a series!!! this is great. 10/10

Artificial_IntArtificial_Intover 5 years ago
Hello sweety

Awesome story but too short. Keep going with more details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sweet

Short but Oh So Sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh Glory Hole

I cross dressed at home for my self and no one sees me dressed.I have never sucked or been fucked but would love to try i think.So i dressed under my street clothes and went to the theater to the booth with the glory holes.I sat there in my short slip garter belt stockings thong and womens flat shoes.Soon a dick came thru the hole about 6''slim.As i leaned down i licked the head and a voice told me to suck it.I went down on it and slid it all in my mouth.I was supprised by the taste of it i started to in joy sucking his dick.His was the first of five i sucked that night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I once went into the urinal with satin french knickers abd stockings on where I noticed two others wanking at the stall so I went to the end and started to wank. They noticed me and edged along so the could both feel my cock. A kand went into my pants and found my knickers and stockings. Not a word was said and soon a finger hovered on my femboy hole, it was bliss just a gentle tickle inside.I was rock hard and they were wanking away playing with my hole I soon started to wank and couldnt help but come quickly all over the wall spurt after spurt. They callen me a dirty sissy, moved away and carried on by themselves. I needed more but was still a little scared so just pulled up my pants and went home for a good wanking session. Npt quite what I expected but for a first time had me hooked as a tgirl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

moooooooore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I loved hearing you describe being completely dominated by a big strong man with a great big cock…. I pictured myself in just bra and panties, on my knees, with my slutty mouth filed with a nice hard dick, and making this man cum REALLY hard in my mouth and then swallowing his hot load like a good little girl….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous