All Comments on 'Mom Keeps Daughter from Failing'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep Daughter From Failing

Hot and nasty, I enjoyed reading this story. I can only guess what would happen if Ashley needs her mothers' help again. Keep writing, xoxo.

RobynGRobynGabout 12 years ago
Excellent

A wonderful bit of erotic and fantasy writing. It was so hot reading. Believable. Wondering what is next. You left some things unanswered, which means there could easily be a follow up. Please!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

How about some editing for grammar? Do you proof read before posting? Crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best story I have read in long time

The greatest

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love college stories

And this has new twist that is oh so hot. I want to meet her mom and remind her to take care of that daughters ass after what she went through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You need to revisit Mrs. Bennett's serial awakening, with maybe a daughters ex boyfriend or revisit the Professor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disappointed

I'm a bit disappointed with this because I thought it could've gone a bit differently. If this ever actually happened to my wife, lets say she was forced to give head, I'd not hesitate to give that fuck a piece of my mind. It just wasn't really a sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Old story. Almost everyone's school fantasy. I hope Mrs. Bennett feels guilty of doing a professor. She should do it to her husband least once a month.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1634 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...