All Comments on 'Finding the Truth'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 223 Comments
gravyruggravyrugabout 12 years ago
Pretty awful

You've done lots better, but this one is crap. The writing's too choppy, the characters are unsympathetic, and setting up a gang rape as revenge is just plain horrid.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read!!!!

Something different and very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
DG Hear you did one hell of a job

this was to short, you need to fuck the slut over some more. What gang rape Gravyrug, you can't rape a lying whore. She was just a little tired and besides her true love held open her legs and fucked her to. *****5 stars plus*****

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
A vehicle for revenge

While I appreciate the plan for a revenge that would forever poison the relationship between Ray and Joan (which seemed to be the central premise of the story), I just couldn't get over the fact that hubby had his wife gang-raped. I don't think killing or raping are ever acceptable methods of revenge against for cheating. Especially, as here, when it is so cold-blooded and the result of sober planning. It also stretched the bounds of credibility that the guys would all just go along with it.

The recordings actually should have made things easier for hubby-to hear that wife is in love with another man (rather than you) is easier in some ways than hearing that she loves you, but is betraying you for whatever reason-it gives you the closure you need to move on.

Well-written, and a clever idea to poison the love that has ruined your marriage, but I just couldn't get over the rape and the amount of suspension of disbelief required.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you

Hey..... another great story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one. The world is full of critics..... but who cares what they think. Please keep writing. Thank you.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
Good One

I liked this story alot. Joan never really loved her husband. He was just a paycheck with a dick. The world is full of bitches just like her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ok story

Story was ok , but the ending to me was weak .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Gravy was right.

Our hero arranged a gang rape of his wife. He screwed her after four other guys had her. He talked his friends into cheating on their wives. He secretly filmed them doing it. With friends like him, no one needs any enemies.

MarvinSMarvinSabout 12 years ago
Disgusting

I read stories that have four star ratings because they usually are the best. This one, however, is just plain disgusting. How can anyone rate this four and five stars unless the readers are perverts that enjoy having a guy set up a gang rape of his wife. He deserves jail time instead of sympathy.

Well, at least I can say I found no technical problems with the writing.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Ain't Nothing Like A Gangbang A Cheating Wife Story To Blow Away the Blues

" She was smiling/ thru her tears/ for 150 years ..." - Alex Harvey . That song actually got radio play 30 some years ago not likely today eh ? The story was pretty rote with nary a shred of novelty but it was amusing urban legend telling. 4****.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 12 years ago
I disagree with the negative comments

The wife in this story earned and enjoyed her treatment on the card playing evening. Husband was correct - if she had simply asked for a divorce, he would have given her one.

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
Still waiting

For a bad story from your pen. Maybe next time LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dear MarvinS

I have three things to say

1) great story. DGH delivered again.

2) she got what she deserved

3) if you don't like fair retribution, fuck you

SKHPSKHPabout 12 years ago
MarvinS was right: Disgusting

Normally, DGH's stories are not like that. I've read far better stories posted by him. Gang-rape is not a way to deal with a cheating wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Readers reactions are interesting

Well written story with a solid premise.

<P>

I'm somewhat surprised by some of the comments about the morality of using rape as a means for revenge. I don't want to sound like an apologist for rape because <strong>in REAL LIFE it is, in all cases, immoral.</strong> But I admit that the rape element in this story did not outrage me. Honestly I thought the scheme was quite elegant on many levels.

<P>

I just find it interesting that I've read similar revenge stories on this site, where wives have been bred with dogs, left naked in an inner-city crack house, or surreptitiously sent to Latin American brothels with nary a comment on the morality of the revenge.

<P>

Just an observation.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
liked everything but the rape

just don't like that - everything else was great. but it did put the lover in a bad light and i wonder if there was another way to do it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Rape or no?

Technically, there is no doubt rape occurred. This is a FICTIONAL story. In this STORY, the only people clearly 'hurt' by this incident were Joan and Ray, and that 'hurt' was to screw up their future relationship. # Tough...they were both involved in callously and deliberately screwing up our protagonist's life! I think this is cleverly conceived FICTION (& the author COULD have arranged the timing and circumstances to leave her pregnant with a mixed-race bonus in this STORY!)! DGH did NOT advocate for gang-rape as a general act.

# balancing that 'hurt' we have three counts of satisfying long-term fantasies, plus a back-door bonus for hubby...heck, even a farewell shot for Ray! Excellent trade-off in my opinion!

5*

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
Dear Anonymous 'nary a word'

I can't speak for everyone here. DG is a writer I respect and he seems to have a sense of morality. This is not something he normally writes and is a bit simple for his normal work.

Those other writers, I frequently don't comment on at all. One guy had a woman trapped in a cage in the desert. (Shakes head) As one of the writers here said: "How can you hold other people in contempt if you behave as contemptibly?" (paraphrase) She cheated. He was not exactly a moral beacon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bad

The "hero" should get about 20 some odd years to think about it.

If you are done with someone, just leave them, but crap like a rape is disgusting

Rob ConnerRob Connerabout 12 years ago
Cheaters Never Prosper

Liked it. Revenge is sweet. She chose to cheat, not him. She conspired with his so called friend. She got off easy. Good Tale DG!! No wimp Zone! Need wimp cuckold catagory.

demantoiddemantoidabout 12 years ago
Great story

Loved the slow build up and drama...then thoroughly enjoyed the extreme revenge...then the soft coda. Well written, well paced and well plotted. Thank you for entertaining me with your literary talents DG Hear.

racoon1174racoon1174about 12 years ago
To all the Internet tough guys!

So all you guys think this was a just and fair reitribution. I guess I'm just a wimp ass cuck and all the other names you losers usually throw out because I think no one no matter what they did deserves to get drugged and gang raped. Those pesky morals of mine getting in the way again.

What about the fact that all of his friends were married to women he knew, guess that's just a minor thing if rapes ok in your screwed up mind.

I wonder if all you guys would screaming hell yea if we flipped this around and a cheated on wife got together 5 girlfriends with strap on's to fuck the cheaters ass bloody. Maybe you closet woman hating homo's would prefer him waking up covered in cum bleeding from his ass after the wife let him be queen for a night.

I just finished reading chocolate covered cherries and hometown hero and I'm very disappointed in DGhear with this one. It at best belonged in Nonconsent as it featured a rape.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
5 stars for a CRS.

A Cruel Revenge Story (CRS). For me the gang bang with drugged woman is not my taste, but a happy ending epiloge compenzated this. My question remains If DG Hear can write wrong story??????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sub-standard, to say the least

Definitely not up to DGH's normally high standards. He went for the cheap over-the-top revenge rather than finding a better way to satisfy his need for retribution. And involving his friends in adultery was tacky and not the mark of someone with high character. Finally, the hook-up with Sue was a contrived happily-ever-after solution that did not ring true. Alex basically ran off and left her to clean up the mess he created by his very public exposure of his wife and her husband, yet she was able to get past that and make him her new husband. Not realistic. This author has done much better, but then you can't hit a homer every time at the plate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Did not care for

the kidnapping and rape, but the rest of the story was very good. 3*

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 12 years ago
Good stuff

Good plot, nice twist of the revenge knife. And a happy ending for him and Sue! All is well. 5 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good and short!

You always have a good story but could be a longer.

ACP45ACP45about 12 years ago
Not for Me

I usually like almost anything from DG Hear but this one doesn't do it for me. I guess I must be a WACC or whatever but even a lying slut can say "no" and if she does, it's rape. He didn't do his friends any favors either. Here he is, all put out about the fact his wife is screwing around, and what does he do? He convinces people who are supposed to be his friends to screw around on their wives. Not only that but he drops a pile of manure on the woman for whom he is supposed to have some feelings and then vanishes leaving her to deal with the aftermath alone. Sue must be a masochist otherwise she would be staying well clear of this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Have always loved DG but didnt love this one.Rob conner is right. cheaters dont prosper. one partner came to know the other was cheating, gang rape was not needed. payback is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Weak premise

I am a fan of DGH but not this story. First, I never connected with anyone in it. Next, the rape setup was too pat for me. There is a HUGE difference between wanting to screw a beautiful woman and raping her. Getting all his friends to agree, especially after Ray voiced his objections, is about zero.

Why would Ray first object then participate? Just because he was horny?

Next, when Joan woke up, she suspected immediately that something was wrong. What if she went to the hospital for a rape test. Also, people talk, there is a saying that they only way to keep a secret is with a conspiracy of one. Ray blabs and everyone else's marriage is on the line. Drunk or not, the odds of everyone agreeing and then keeping quiet are minimal.

Ttom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lovvvved it

Lovvvvvved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

DG 10 stars fa ya.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

HOT.DG u wrote this well. could have been in non consent/reluctance. Give us next story with a rape fuck by at least ten guys. would be hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Good rape story. Can you write BDSM too.Please write some good BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Enjoyed the sex.

john1946john1946about 12 years ago
Yes

Now that is a GOOD story. I love the way he got the revenge and then happily ever after. A good read

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Interesting Payback Story

A unique and different story. Well written, and of course well edited.

A fascinating take on revenge. I enjoyed reading Ray squirm as Joan was getting plowed. The coward. Great job.

Then Alex marrying Sue, and her pregnant with their child. The ultimate in revenge,and such glorious payback.

Joan and Ray bumps on the road to a loving couples true happiness.

Gotta love it!

Thank you!

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
the rape

Was over the top to me,it was making the punishment fit worse then the crime. His buds were no better and ray was a piece of crap too,he didn't try to stop them or call the cops. No one is blameless except due,the wife may have loved ray but she wanted to stay because hubby was so good to her.He could have found ways to humiliate them both without the rape,shown the pictures to friends and family,made their lives hell.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Amen to Hawkeye's comment! As to the so called "rape", ...

that was the screwing she got for the screwing she had been getting! Cheers.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
por tanto, siempre a las prostitutas ... cinco estrellas!!!

D.G. has given to us a great story worth Five Stars! "Thus always to whores!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Half comments say right Half comments say wrong. Guys all our dicks are telling story is dick raising.be horny

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Well Written and Well Contrived

But the protagonist is as bad as his wife and socalled friend in terms of actions.

There were a lot of clever tricks along the way but it has nothing that deserves a happy ending. More like a Romeo and Juliet ending would be in order here.

DmitryDmitryabout 12 years ago
Yes,

agree, the rape seen is a big turn off, plus the story is really sad . Ah the reunions........you should hear about mine.

DmitryDmitryabout 12 years ago
ДА товарищь

, не очень эротическая история. Not very erotic

RHinSCRHinSCabout 12 years ago
Love Hurts

Love scars. Love wounds and mars.... Nazareth. He said he would have killed them if he had not come up with this plan. I now a thing or two I learned from you.....

RHinSCRHinSCabout 12 years ago
I should have...

hit the K key a little harder in the last sentence of my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice revenge & payback tale!

Liked it [and the slut deserved every bit of the punishment & chaos]!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This was horrible!!!!!

What she did was morally wrong, what her so-called husband did was criminal. Even his lawyer would be forced to hand over theateri on question to ascertain whether to lay criminal charges or not and no matter who tells you, no sleeping pill in the world canals you react to sexual stimuli. Meaning, there would be no way to hide the fact that she was unconscious during her rape! So maybe she did cheat, her husband is a sex offender and their friends...? They are no better.

This story makes me ashamed to be a man.

shaman43shaman43about 12 years ago
Disappointed in you DG

Usually respect your stories and the plot line along with character development. What Joan did deserves consequences but not rape. I have trained personnel to work at rape crisis centers and this revenge would have left such a mark on her so that her life could be over without lots of strength and significant help. If she was having trouble with Ray imagine what she must think about ex hubby. If I would have this happen to a patient in real life I would assist her in any way to put her despicable ex in jail. Sue needs to have her head examined to for getting involved with him after seeing how he dealt with the infidelity, how might he deal with disappointment in his kids or whatever. Or, how he left her to deal with the aftermath after he slip. He was so cowardly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DGHear, seriously, how old are you?

They all commit mass rape so they can spend the next seven years in jail??? and they would do this why? DG, if you can't invest enough time and energy to write something that has more than 3 seconds of thought pout into it, DON'T BOTHER!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARENT FOR

and look what can happen. TK U MLJ LV NV

greowulfgreowulfabout 12 years ago
A bridge too far

One of the very few things I can think of that is worse than the betrayal of adultery is rape. That all her friends tok part is sad. That half the guys commenting think rape is deserved is sadder. It would make me ashamed to be a man, but anyone who takes delight in rape (fiction or no) is no man.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Somewhat tit for tat

Her crime was sex. She was paid back with sex, She and Ray disrespected their spouses. She was shown disrespect. People get all up in arms that raping her is "a crime". Well, screwing around on your spouse is a moral crime. The only reason it's not a criminal act is because the courts couldn't sort it all out so they created "no fault" which is also "no justice". As Alex succinctly points out, if Ray and Joan wanted different partners they could have asked for a divorce. Because Joan wants to have her cake and eat it too, this situation exists.

It's a fairly simple story and therefore not worthy of high marks. The revenge is crude. It's much more interesting when the spouse sets up a situation so that the cheaters are led to do something that embarrasses and exposes them. They shoot themselves in the foot, I also have a problem that he involves his friends who, as far as we know, didn't do anything to Alex. He doesn't expose them but it wasn't very nice. Why didn't he recruit a bunch of college kids for a free fuck? Having Ray there was a kick in Ray's balls to watch "his woman' get used and to set him up in "assisting" the rape so that was OK.

It was a simple and crude revenge. Joan deserved it. There was a lot of potential to make it a more refined and better story. Also, part of the effectiveness of a revenge is to see the targets suffer. Making Ray observe the rape was delicious. He couldn't say a word. But after the fact, things wind up almost bloodlessly. Alex moves away, his divorce succeeds, and he and Sue connect very nicely. We know Joan drops Ray because of his involvement in the rape but beyond that Ray and Joan become somewhat invisible. That was an opportunity missed.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
The many & varied responses of readers Tells us something about this story

why didnt he walk away? he was married what ....2 years?

The STORY does not work. The proof? Far too many readers are arguing whether the Hsubands actions... his retribution is justified. That sort of debate means the author did not do his job. The problem is we dont enough about WHO the husband is. Perhaps he has temp or a very mean streak? Perhaps he values Loyalty beyond all else?

the point is that IDF the author fleshed out / developed the husband's character and personality more... THEN reasders would not react so strongly to his actions. As the story stands now every reader is judging the husbands actions based on how they -- THE READER -- would act... NOT how the husband would

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A little bit of a stretch to reality, but I did enjoy the story

It's one of those things that you wish you could do to your cheating wife, but you don't because of the legal consequences.

Still in all, a good read.

Thanks for the story

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 12 years ago
NO

You are one of my favorite authors on Lit, but rape is rape, no matter what the provocation it was and is still wrong! So...two stars and maybe that is too high.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 12 years ago
five stars my friend

On a day when this hub is inundated with cuckold crappy and other assorted worthless yarn, you have provided an excellent story. Bravo!!

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
I don't think there is any call to call him immature or young

DG has written some fine work. This is an 'over the top story' and if the number of murder/suicides involved with infidelity, people doing extreme and incredible actions are 'plausible.'

Now, a man being asked to screw his unwilling wife on video? Hmm. A bridge too far there. Even as a stranger, I'd defer but then again, that is my morality.

I've written over the top stories before too. They are occasionally fun. So now that you've cleansed your palate, DG, maybe something else will come out.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 12 years ago
I didn't think this was so bad...

I don't usually like revenge scenarios that much, but come one...he did not force any of his friends to fuck his wife, and he did tell them why he was doing it. They were all adults and no one held a gun to anyone's head. Yes, the fact that they all cheated on their own wives is a crock, but he didn't force anyone to do anything. I loved the fact that he had Ray there watching and participating.

I almost didn't read this because I read the comments first, but I'm glad I changed my mind and read the story. Thumbs up from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVE YOUR WORK BUT

REVENGE went to far. rape is rape and that is what he did. he could have taken all the money and sold the furniture closed all accounts. sold her car and disapeared. This a crime ... for those who think this is cool think again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
If anybody but DG Hear would have wrote this story

they would have received some very low scores. But seems like your fans are bailing you out on this one. I like your writing, but didn't think this one met your usual standard. Rape is rape,no way around it. Revenge? As to the reader who commented on critics and who cares what they say. I guess you're one of the countless on this site who wants to censor valid opinions. Your theory..don't listen to them, only what I say counts. Right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hell Hath No Fury

Certainly is a fantasy story - "hell hath no fury like a womand scorned".

He gave to his wife all the evidence , and admitted to his lawyer and Sue about his friend's rape of his wife. No way would any woman roll over and allow this to drop.

Further, all was admittted to Sue in the restaurant and later - now she knows why her parents did not like him, and she still wants to marry the "bad" guy?

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
Well Played

Killing them would have been so droll. The way Alex (and the author) managed to screw Ray and Joan over simultaneously, without resorting to murder, (which literally would have been overkill for mere infidelity) was a master stroke of genius.

Ray was forced into complicity in Joan's gang-bang and he couldn't back out, or stop what was happening without tipping his hand.

Perfect payback!

It made Ray (and Joan) aware of what a slime ball he really was. There are actually men out there who would not allow their loved one and lover to be raped, regardless of the consequences if their affair becomes known. Great story with sort of an X-Rated Hitchcokian ending. 5 Stars.

estragonestragonabout 12 years ago
Amazing

LW really gets the juices flowing. It's a challenge to an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Rape

It's rape, man. That said, I normally like your writing and will continue to look for new work from you.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
Maybe somewhere...

but the way this story was presented it just doesn't work IMHO. One recording, one phone call and he sets up revenge? Seems he gets his exercise jumping to conclusions. IF he loved her it think he might have made some effort to save their marriage. His lack of emotion/suffering/remorse didn't seem realistic.

deadonedeadoneabout 12 years ago
I like most of the story

The rape was uncalled for. She cheated, yes she did. But she did nothing to abuse or humiliate him. If she had fine no problem but she did not so it was uncalled for.

The guys have now cheated on their wives so they are now no better then she was in cheating.

I guess I expected more from DG then this. SS06 may kill off every other ex, but for some reason I expected more from DG. The story also felt flat almost like it was being told after 2 or 3 too many beers. I do like the ending if only you could have gotten there without rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A story beneath your talents

This story was phoned in. You used just about every tired cliché that showed up in many early stories on this site. You’ve certainly written better and more memorable stories than this dreck.

You telegraphed your intent to have Alex and Sue eventually come together, but somehow failed to tell us why Ray and Joan chose to marry their respective spouses in the first place. Somehow the concept of a motivation was lost on these characters.

The only person with a clear motivation was Alex, and his chief driver was pride. He decided to have his wife raped because of the damage to his pride. In doing so he became a sexual terrorist and whatever sympathy I had for him evaporated.

The husband here is as about as sorry excuse for a man as any rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To MarvinS

The only thing disgusting is the crap you write. Your just pissed that this author has more talent than you have.

Your Joe sucked shit, and you call this disgusting. What a joke. You must be jealous of this author's Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Revenge...in This Case - Yes

The disrespect, the absence of intelligent consideration, the betrayal of honest love to a man who worshipped her and - had no intention of quitting - 'Hell Yes' - Revenge.

Would it make him feel better, No...close a door - Yes!

She totally screwed with his head so 'Payback' - You Bet!. Let her deal with the emotional hurt and lack of trust with Ray - Nice Touch!

Thanks - short and to the point. Good story!

ParPlus10ParPlus10about 12 years ago
Story didn't work because readers disagree?

Having disagreements about the story doesn't mean that the story doesn't work or that the author didn't do his job. The rape scene makes the story very controversial. What it means is that the author was able to generate emotion and controversy. Hell by Harry's logic someone should be able to write an article on abortion that gets everyone to agree one way or the other; if they do their job right.

Who knows an author's reason for writing a story the way they do. DG has a reputation for writing stories with class and creativity.

While I don't think this was one of DG's best, it seemed to me to be an experiment.

The rape was a huge change in style from what I have seen from DG.

But but guess what... we all experiment with our talents; at least those who have the courage to try.

For those that are whining that the story didn't meet your high standards, have you ever done less than perfect work at your job. If you say no, you're a liar.

When you did that less than stellar work, did you give your paycheck back.

Get real not every thing we do is perfect.

DG has earned more respect than some of you are giving him.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
Your revenge stories are getting worse.

Maybe you should just sit back a while and come up with a real plot.

Anything else and I would have put more effort in this comment than you put in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Screw them!

I thought it was great! Just forget about those other comments, your story rocked!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
fuck the cuck's DG

this was a great fucking story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
HA

I love it when a cheating wife gets burned in the end. Although it couldn't happen like this in real life it was a good read. Fuck her.

HA

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Hmm what a surprise -

Joan the liar and cheat does not rust the liar and cheat she was cheating with ??? How could that be?

Nice ending - I would have been happier if our hero could have warned Sue somehow so she did not get kicked in the teeth so hard.

But they wound up together which seemed good from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Nice revenge on ray, where he paid the price in the divorce and his illicit lover was betrayed in a bad way. for joan, left to believe ray was not really her "love" and left as a divorce and the financial hit and the denial of what she so valued. And our injured spouses, they did ok in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
one of your best

nice cheating strory, it really worked for me.. nice ending.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
THE TRUTH DOES SET YOU FREE

and single again, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lthe other guys would not roll over on him

so it becomes rays word against his, she was out

cant prove drugged so much later

and he isnt in any pictures

he said she said, much ado about nothing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good job dghear-nice work here

he did good but a gang bank could have cost him. didnt you say sue had a child. i did not see it mention at the end.

PFDIIPFDIIalmost 12 years ago
good story

Nice touch having Ray hold her legs up for the others to do her. I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

He respects the sanctity of marriage so much that he had his wife gang-raped after drugging her and made sure that two of the rapists were married friends of his? That's so wrong, and it really breaks the story. It would be one thing if it were simply disproportionate response where he invokes non-con, but putting them not only legally at risk, but turning them into the same sort of cheating bastards as his wife?

Seriously, he's telling them all about how some bastard fucked his wife and how he's gonna make them pay, and not once do they think about their own marriages, they simply rape Joan. This is one of those cases where the "victim" and his friends are no longer sympathetic, but worse than the cheating slut. The only real victims are the other wives.

If that was intentional, that's a redeeming factor, but there's apparently nothing to suggest that their own wives deserved that treatment.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Yes, indeed!

She deserved worse than she got although I think the gang-bang was unnecessary. He was just wanting to get back at Ray. He had enough evidence. Oh, well. He could have sued the company that she and Ray worked for for allowing this. Yes, I know it is just a story. Good work, as usual, DG.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

That's how you treat a cheating whore skank slut cunt wife and her asshole lover. Also to wind up with the asshole's wife was a nice touch.

All cheaters should be in constant pain. Fuck them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes

THATS REVENGE ! ! !

bill!

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
The gang-rape

For that's what it was, spoiled an otherwise reasonable story.

EAPoeEAPoealmost 11 years ago
He crossed the line

Revenge is one thing. Rape is another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Justice!

For once the guilty parties got screwed and the hero didn't turn into a cuck/wimp/pussy like what happens in so many of these stories. Good Work!!!

blkhrtblkhrtover 10 years ago
@ EAPoe

Cheating is also rape. A rape of trust, fidelity, friendship, love. It makes a person reluctant to the rest of the world, just like Rape does.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
you cant rape

the willing or a whore, and that bitch was a whore setting him up just to leave and take all his stuff.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I have read this before and don't remember if I commented.

If it had been me I would have blocked off the men's faces and shown her face and put the big sex scene on the internet. She did not deserve any consideration. As he said, if she and Ray wanted each other they both could have gotten divorced and then married each other. I guess it was more fun to cheat. I would have kept several copies of the fuck scene and circulated a copy every six months in their home town but then, that's just me. This man was much too nice. Yes, I know this is just a story and as always, DG, it was really entertaining to read.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 10 years ago
Sweet halleluja !

The discovery was natural, the set up ingenious in its intended effect; the execution swift and final, and the exit provided for a desirable lingering after effect. The delivery was smooth and the conclusion, inevitable. All in all, it was excellent reading. A "5", by my count.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
I hate it when

Authors try to finish a story in 2paragraphs or less. Why spend all that time building up a story, only to finish so abruptly. Got 2 divorces, left, new job, old girlfriend reappears, marries her in 2MONTHS, new baby on the way, ex lives unhappy life -all in the space of 2paragraphs! There's enough material there for an entire story on its own!

When you end a story like that, it gives the impression that you got bored with it, and didn't really care about what you wrote, so why should the reader care, if you don't? You do yourself and your writing a disservice, not to mention the readers. How you end a story is at least, if not more, important than how you start and built it. The ending is what a reader will remember most, so no matter how good or bad a story is, if you rush through the ending, it leaves the reader dissatisfied. The reader has to believe that authors want them to read and enjoy their work, and that we get your best, not something you threw together while watching t.v.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
That was disgusting

You're sick.

shangoshangoover 9 years ago
Lost points

For the drugging of Joan. Not cool.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
rape by any other name

Is still rape. Not one of your better stories.

As the saying goes the best revenge is a life lived well. And you can maintain the moral high ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol

tht was the best revenge story evr! lol thanx =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It was a good story

Its just seemed a little bit rushed. Perhaps the author did that deliberately but It just seemed a little hard for me to relate to the characters.

It was a well thought out plot though

4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5689 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories