All Comments on 'Back at the Bakersfield Motel Ch. 03-04'

by MemberX

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Stroker_347Stroker_347about 12 years ago
Good twist . . .

and I agree with Donny. "Oh Shit."

Gary_X_NovemberGary_X_Novemberabout 12 years ago
Anonymous, I strongly suggest you get a life

that consists of something other than logging into every story I write, and making the exact same semi-literate comments. It's not helpful, it's not interesting, and honestly it's bordering on stalkerish behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An interesting twist

Hi!

Enjoyed this well-written series of stories. Having said that, though, I wish you hadn't thrown the pregnancy/paternity row twist into it - couldn't you have had the bride cheating with some other guy, Brad hooking up with Wendy again and Donny & Zoe getting together properly?

Best wishes,

Rich.

dbroseleydbroseleyabout 12 years ago

Hi, I have enjoy this series so far, can't wait for the next chapter to unfold and see what the outcome is going to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey, just when I thought the story was told ...

Hey, just when I thought the story was told you given it an completly unexpected turn. The secret is out almost and I'm really looking forward to read how Zoey takes the news and steers the family into accepting the consenting cousins...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sum Bitch!!!

Wow! That’s some conniving, self-centered, lying, nasty broad you conjured up. Oh Shit! Is right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
stop writing

sounds like you need to stop writing your getting delusional and paranoid next thing you will be telling us you are being followed YOU NEED MENTAL HELP QUICKLY

DerMetzgermeisterDerMetzgermeisterover 11 years ago
Loved it!

I loved all the chapters on this, the end was an unexpected twist and shows real life drama. On a side note, Anonymous should be the one getting help (you know who you are)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!

I love stories with surprising twists, and this one certainly qualifies. It's a great read, and I can't wait for the next chapters! (Wendy really is a conniving bitch, but I can understand why she did it. When you really, truly love your cousin, it's almost impossible to let it go. The voice of experience.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue

I just read the story and it really was a good story. Wendy really is a conniving bitch and to do what she did was so wrong but understandable since she really love Brad. I hope you will continue the story you can't just leave it open like this. I hope you aren't one of those writers who starts a series and never ends it just leave it hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you lost me

Chapter 4 was starting out like 3, then then it seems like Wendy and Zoey got mixed up!

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
An old proverb.

Used to be said, 'keep your dick in your pants, unless you are prepared to carry your kid'.

Gotta agree that Mr Anonymous possibly needs assistance. Another nameless one who can't even support their own negative diatribes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so-so

would have thought with the amount of time you have been on this site that you would have learned to edit properly and learned to use a good editor. the original first chapter was better than the replacement, the second chapter was good. the thrid and fourth chapters were rushed and lacked detail and then we got left hanging by a hack that lost interest in the story. either finish it yourself or get a ghost writer to finish it for you but don't leave it like this.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Oh come on !

You can't leave this story here ! We need an ending.

Why haven't you finished it ?

Talk about a big disappointment after a great start.

Just why is it unfinished ?

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
oh this is good

I would love to read more of this hot story. Please!

pounderhardpounderhardalmost 7 years ago
Next chapter

Hoping for the next chapter real soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bad ending

Here we go again getting more people involved than the two it started out with. Writers should get.it to anew Incest affair fall in love then see if all these other people get involved in did and the only way out was I moved 7000 miles away never to see her again. You lot get wise

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Good story...Bad ending

The building relationship between Donny and Zoey was really well written but I fail to understand why authors always seem to want to drag a third person into the relationship. Is it that they are afraid the story doesn't stand on it's own as an incest story.

The story deserves another chapter that brings Donny and Zoey together without anyone else involved. It also deserves a happy ending......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It’s the writers story

It’s the writers story , if fin ya don’t like it too bad so sad!!! I found it interesting. Don’t stop now

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What happens next?

Ignore the people bitching about Wendy, she's not there just to be an extra person to fuck, she's the spannner thrown into a relationship that was going too smoothly. We need to see her pay the price for trying to ruin everybody's lives.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 5 years ago
I hope you have more to write for this story

Gah... I am not the biggest fan of stories with loose ends. But I surely enjoyed the story - you always seem to be able to paint a real picture of what is going on in my own mind.

So please, if there is more (or more hyjinx) I would love to read it.

mj

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
More please

don't stop now please we are just getting into the guts of this. Hope Zoey is knocked up too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quitter

OseekerOseekerabout 1 month ago

Too much drama ..

I just wanted some lust from cousins...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous